Request a mini patch for changing Aethertech Armour from Chain to Plate before patch 7.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's the PVP gear which is upgradeable from tier 1 (current) to tier 2.
      AT's will be able to upgrade their Tier 1 chain I to Tier 2 plate. But they won't be able to upgrade leather into plate. (If anyone was wearing leather for PVP anyway..1 piece doesn't make much difference but several pieces can alter some damage) So any AT equipping ultimate leather, won't be able to trade it in for the tier 2 plate (if leather wearing is taken off AT's altogether, which it should be)

The request is to get a small patch adding magic plate so we don't have to spend hours looking for clerics who are prepared to share or be dictated to by clerics on what we can roll on.If you don't play an AT then it's not really a concern for you as you're not the person who has to deal with finding a party.
      Other than the extra 6 pieces of armour added to the loot selection. Adding it means parties can have a cleric, gunner and an AT together with no concerns over who is rolling on what.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Keymaker ().

• If that's true, then probably the best thing you can do is to make a static group with a friendly cleric/chanter. From my experience, this works the best as you know what the other guy has and needs and ofc eventually both of you will get it, not risking 'losing' a roll against a random person that you will never see again. I dont think its possible to introduce magic plate now because that would change balance by a lot. Plate has different properties than chain and AT gets some balance changes in 7.0, probably to adjust towards that change.
    • iSTAN wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

[...]
      - Upgrading T2 Chain armor to T2 Magical Plate armor is free of charge.

you'll get free gear.
      i don't think u keep the chain tho, it's more like an exchange.
      I meant to comment on this earlier. There is no free gear, it's an exchange and I don't understand what the purpose of this is, as the upgrading is for PVP stuff unless it's to keep somekind of enchantment or stones? Because we should be able to upgrade t1 chain into t2 plate. unless it is not direct and we have to upgrade the chain into t2 chain before we can swap it into plate.

This is mainly abouthe PVE stuff and the attitude that we have to endure from other players by telling us who we can party with or what we can roll on.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Keymaker ().

• Keymaker wrote:

You will be able to upgrade tier 1 (current) to tier 2.
      Tier 1 will no longer drop.
      AT's will be able to upgrade their Tier 1 chain I to

Tier 2 plate. But they won't be able to upgrade leather into plate. So if they start equipping ultimate leather, then they won't be able to trade it in for the tier 2 stuff (if leather wearing is taken off AT's altogether, which it should be)

Which is what the request is for to get a small patch adding tier 1 magic plate. And for current pieces to be retrofitted to magic plate. It's not that difficult.

If you don't play an AT then it's not really a concern for u other than there is an extra 6 pieces of armour added to the loot selection and u can have a cleric, gunner and an AT together with no concerns over who is rolling on what.
      from my understanding you can only upgrade pvp items, so it makes no diference if u get chain or leather pve now
    • New

i dont see how AT is any easyer than any other class tbh....

Clerics - imortals with super high dps, whole party can chase a cleric and he survives or kills someone
      Templar - almost same has cleric, but only semi imortal for 30s, insane dps for a tanking class
      Ranger- 123 Mau form boom boom boom done
      bard - no need for words
      Sm - no need for words
      Chanter - now, another imortal with high dps
      Sorc- mass sleep kill 1 b1 easy pizzi
      sin, only pvps when it suits him
      glad, spin for the win
      Gunner- idiotic to say the least on how easy it is.

so rly in what way is AT any easyer than any other....give me a break....
      not arguing its any harder either, but cut the BS, its no diferent than any other.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• New

Who cares what class is harder or easier to play, as long as you're having fun and playing what you want, in the end this is what matters cause at the end of the day this is just a game and people are free to play w/e they want/like and think it's fun for them. I myself play lots of classes and AT is one of them and I think it is fun, other might find it boring and don't play it that depends on the person.
    • New

over the years i played all classes extensivly, being gunner and cleric the least ones i played, and the one i found the most boring, but thats personal taste. i didnt find any class any harder than any other...people just want to believe so because they have biased opinions. "oh my class is the hardest and need more skills".......right......
    • New

Exactly my point @papichulo i played every class as well but i have to say that some classes are a bit harder to master than others. You don't need more than 2 weeks to master any class, but with some classes u can master them in like 2 days :) I played glad and sin last patch cuz they were easy in PvE, this patch i found AT to be easier and that was my point :) Let's leave the offtopic though and talk more about the magic plate :)) It won't happen in 6.x unfortunately .
      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin
      Rerolled to easy mode gameplay (AT)