stat-reroll

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stat-reroll

Hallo.
      1. Have a question about gear ''optional stats'' for gunner. What stats should i go for gunner? Is it magic attack and magic acc or something else. And does for armor, weapon and accesories i need to look for same stats?
      2. For manastones i guess everything is magic attack ?

I know guys you r more expirienced, so would appreciate helping me out with this.
      Thanks
    • Hello there, as i'm playing AT i would say gunner should go for the same stats.
      On gok items imo you should go for macc/hp and for legendary items when u get them prioritize macc + hp on armor pieces and macc + mattack on accesories. As for manastones at the moment on legendary pieces i'm using macc +41 to get the cap for PW and makarna, started to use mattack +10 after reaching the cap ( which i've been told is 13k but idk if that's really true, fully buffed i reach 13.6k which imo is decent enough). On ultimate gear i think mattack 15 is the way to go. GL
      easy mode - casual PvE hero
    • iSTAN wrote:

Hello there, as i'm playing AT i would say gunner should go for the same stats.
      On gok items imo you should go for macc/hp and for legendary items when u get them prioritize macc + hp on armor pieces and macc + mattack on accesories. As for manastones at the moment on legendary pieces i'm using macc +41 to get the cap for PW and makarna, started to use mattack +10 after reaching the cap ( which i've been told is 13k but idk if that's really true, fully buffed i reach 13.6k which imo is decent enough). On ultimate gear i think mattack 15 is the way to go. GL

Rolling HP other than magic attack on armor is better?
      Dont know about legendary gear.. its so far from me.. im currently looking to get full set of PVE gear from the merchant with Genesis crystal's. After Hopefully gonna finish crafting to lvl 300 (currently 170 or smth).
    • There are no magic attack stats on armor pieces, so don't even try to get those.
      Don't waste ur genesis crystals on pve gear, that gear cannot be upgraded. Do gok and mirash weekly to get that full set, u can easily upgrade it to lvl 5 and start doing nara and HT :)
      easy mode - casual PvE hero
    • iSTAN wrote:

There are no magic attack stats on armor pieces, so don't even try to get those.
      Don't waste ur genesis crystals on pve gear, that gear cannot be upgraded. Do gok and mirash weekly to get that full set, u can easily upgrade it to lvl 5 and start doing nara and HT :)
      i have the gok set but not enchanted yet.. gonna work on that then and buy enchant stones this week
      think i am doing everything wrong so far, thank you for explaining me some things ;)