Anomos spawn time Deyla

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anomos spawn time Deyla

Last time, Anomos died 3 days ago at about 3am server time. Does anyone know whether or not it spawned tonight or it is possible to have it spawned when we log in after maintenance?
      Also, maybe we can use this topic to call the times it spawn and the future spawn window so we actually have someone to go and kill it (like the asmos).
    • "The runaway Anomos appears again after 72 hours ~ 84 hours after being treated. Please note that it is likely to appear between 7 pm and 10 pm mainly." Anomos is a worldboss that spawns in the north end of the endgame map in 6.0.

Googles top search.
    • Timer will restart with the server reset and its mainly spawns between 7 pm max. 1 am in the night and then it goes as its written 72 hours from the time it died and when the window starts then in the next 12 hours can spawn from the time it was killed , example it was killed 10.30 then 11.30-00.30 etcetc. Im so f#ckin bad at explaining sorry , hope it was clear X/
    • Oh so the timer resets after the maintenance. I did not know that and I thought that it might spawn during the maintenance. So the maintenance ends at 1pm and then we have 12 hours window till 1am. Supposedly, we kill it at 7pm, then after 3 days, the next window starts at 7pm and ends 7 am. A bit annoying since most of the time it spawns when everyone is sleeping.
    • Femkee wrote:

Oh so the timer resets after the maintenance. I did not know that and I thought that it might spawn during the maintenance. So the maintenance ends at 1pm and then we have 12 hours window till 1am. Supposedly, we kill it at 7pm, then after 3 days, the next window starts at 7pm and ends 7 am. A bit annoying since most of the time it spawns when everyone is sleeping.
      yeah after the first initial kill on a wednesday, it has a habit of spawning on the saturday evening late at night, then again even later on the tuesday, sometimes just before maint...just for it to reset again at maint...patch 7.0 makes him spawn much more frequently, but then are other raid bosses in durmah who also give extend pve too