[Promo] Christmas Lottery - 05.12.2018-02.01.2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuke wrote:

I am positively impressed by the reward list, thank you for not having included Kaisinel form and so on. The special pack includes 1 ancient form and 100x special contracts, which can still boost the "lucky winner" significately.
      I believe the top reward for 24 cards would have been perfect with just a tiny bit more rewards (especially more legendary stones). Still, it seems like it could be quite expensive to unlock said reward.
      This seems to be a common trend in the aion shop now where items' price does not reflect their real in game value.

All in all, I like this promo as it is does not seem to be game breaking. In the worst (best) outcome, the spender wins a Purple form. The ultimate stones are a bit of a P2W component though.

As always, pubblic service announcement:

Aion website wrote:

Please note that the cards are generated at random - some will appear frequently, others less so.

They should have done this years ago, now all that's left are p2w kids who complain about the events/promos not having p2w rewards.

Back to mobile games people.
    • Honestly I am disappointed. Never seen gameforge sucumb this much to the rant that comes from irrelevant people, so far.

I understand the nerf on the Shugo game(the wheel) and the dice game. But if GameForge feels the need to nerf THE SOLORIUS LOTTERY then there is something wrong. I frankly don’t get the logic behind it, very few people win it and half of those winners are below average players so it doesn’t even make a difference if they have an item that other people don’t. @Nuke certain obvious players still play horrible even with +14 feather and 10% godstones.

So the bot owners are rewarded(I mean not punished properly) since we don’t have a proper working hackshield, the broker snipers are rewarded since nothing could be done about them. People who run with multiple accounts are rewarded. But the pitchforks come out when it comes to the people who choose to spend their hard earned money on the game. How am I supposed to compete with someone who bots with 4 accounts if the rewards of cashing are nerfed to the ground ?

@derezzerdawn you are kidding, right ? 10 ultimate pvp stones wont change anything.
    • Behold wrote:

o the bot owners are rewarded(I mean not punished properly) since we don’t have a proper working hackshield, the broker snipers are rewarded since nothing could be done about them. People who run with multiple accounts are rewarded. But the pitchforks come out when it comes to the people who choose to spend their hard earned money on the game. How am I supposed to compete with someone who bots with 4 accounts if the rewards of cashing are nerfed to the ground ?
      Behold reformed POGGERS
    • Behold wrote:

Honestly I am disappointed. Never seen gameforge sucumb this much to the rant that comes from irrelevant people, so far.

I understand the nerf on the Shugo game(the wheel) and the dice game. But if GameForge feels the need to nerf THE SOLORIUS LOTTERY then there is something wrong. I frankly don’t get the logic behind it, very few people win it and half of those winners are below average players so it doesn’t even make a difference if they have an item that other people don’t. @Nuke certain obvious players still play horrible even with +14 feather and 10% godstones.

So the bot owners are rewarded(I mean not punished properly) since we don’t have a proper working hackshield, the broker snipers are rewarded since nothing could be done about them. People who run with multiple accounts are rewarded. But the pitchforks come out when it comes to the people who choose to spend their hard earned money on the game. How am I supposed to compete with someone who bots with 4 accounts if the rewards of cashing are nerfed to the ground ?

@derezzerdawn you are kidding, right ? 10 ultimate pvp stones wont change anything.
      By your same logic, very few people bot with 4 accounts and snipe broker. So it doesn't matter if they get rewarded here, right?
      You can still compete easily with your cash, you just can't get 100km ahead of everyone instantly.
    • Gotta admit, those rewards look super bad for the amount you need to spend, unless its easier this time around, which i doubt.

20 legend stones hah.

Not attractive at all, but considering its an exclusive cash shop event, who cares. Good for the game. Bad for the 7 players that took part in it.
    • Alibi wrote:

By your same logic, very few people bot with 4 accounts and snipe broker. So it doesn't matter if they get rewarded here, right?
      You can still compete easily with your cash, you just can't get 100km ahead of everyone instantly.
      I can't speak for your server but try taking a stroll down the Mushroom Gorge areas in Nergal, it is all bots. I am still running around with ancient pvp accs Why should it matter if I get a bit ahead of certain people ?

@Aura dont remember considering or admitting that but be that as it may then indulge me for a moment: why would it matter that an irrelevant bad player gets a kaisinel transform ?

10 ultimate stones... you get %52 enchant rate after +10 on ultimate gear, so on average you get to make your +10 ultimate item +15. (Assuming that your weapon is already +14 or 15) You are telling me that getting your +10 ring or chest piece to +15 is a huge deal, eh ? I mean based on the past 3-4 card events you gotta spend around 35-55k coins to get the big prize, 50k coins for 10 ultimate stones seem a bit scammy...
    • Behold wrote:

I can't speak for your server but try taking a stroll down the Mushroom Gorge areas in Nergal, it is all bots. I am still running around with ancient pvp accs Why should it matter if I get a bit ahead of certain people ?
      I'm from Nergal. It matters because a game is made to be played and you should be rewarded for doing so, not for throwing your money at the screen. It's fine if you're busy irl/whatever and spend money to catch up, but spending money to get a huge advantage over other people that actively play the game is not fine.
    • MarryCo wrote:

Yo , Behold buddy , do u know how ultimate stones work ? i dont think u do.

Also a question: How do u collect cards ? (other than p2w ofc) you just stay online and receive in inventory or how ??
      I as i understood, you go ingame, open ingame shop and collect your daily free card from there (only 1 per account so take it on the char you wish to participate)
    • Behold wrote:

@Nuke certain obvious players still play horrible even with +14 feather and 10% godstones.
      I especially dislike the kind of player that gets an absurd advantage by cashing in while being an absolute monkey at the game, that has already been the case with previous Christmas events. I do agree though, some of them even went as far as cooperating in glory arenas, or use third party software...
    • Save your complaining for the Snow in Atreia event. Which, if I know Gameforge well enough, it's gonna be changed from level 30 min to collect per char, to level 80, and will be available in cash shop, once per character lmao

Also Behold if you can't beat them, join them.
    • MarryCo wrote:

Yo , Behold buddy , do u know how ultimate stones work ? i dont think u do
      im pretty sure it is self explanatory, and feel free to do the math i will give it a fair amount of time and attention

@Nuke if you lost against someone with +12 or +14 feather in multiple settings (as a big and small group and in solo) then you would most likely have lost against him/her without the feather too and same goes the other way if you won against them with premium items on them you would probably win if they didnt have those items. Not sure how having 20~ more attack and 800hp becomes "an absurd advantage"

@[NICK]papichulo I am addressing myself there... try reading the entire text before