[Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• well its not worth buying the keys because the reward table is bad. i bought 15 keys because i really wanted the skin, got the skin, am happy but thats it. the loot i got from the other chests was complete garbage and not worth mentioning. so its beyond me why the keys are so rare when you only get crap. also the 1-25 safe coin is propably one in a million, got 1 everytime except once i got 3.
    • Before making assumptions, I just wanted to ask - does this event even work, have anyone got at least 1 key from bosses? Maybe this is the problem they have been dealing in yesterday's long maintenance and now they just disabled key loot, until it's fixed? ?(

I also did 4nara, 4 holy, 4 garden -> no keys, but I saw 1 people linking key in lfg.
      RNG is cancer
    • zerghunter68 wrote:

Before making assumptions, I just wanted to ask - does this event even work, have anyone got at least 1 key from bosses? Maybe this is the problem they have been dealing in yesterday's long maintenance and now they just disabled key loot, until it's fixed? ?(

I also did 4nara, 4 holy, 4 garden -> no keys, but I saw 1 people linking key in lfg.
      I Got one key from Mirash
    • One question only. Is this a Promo or an Event? If it’s a Promo, the Aion Shop related part to getting keys is in terms with what was designated before as a Promo. In the case it’s actually an event, acquiring keys should be a lot easier.
    • nev wrote:

soo i got this shiny kinah box from chest prnt.sc/lreemh and it gave me 1,2mil prnt.sc/lref4u ? wrong tooltip?
      BTW got key from world mob next to gok entrance
      this is how gameforge deal with the community, but what did you expected? you could try to send a ticket to the support but I guess they will have no solution for your problem like for others...they just will take your feedback and with it nothing will happen or change...like

over the last 2 years I sadly play the game. I am again at the point where I think GF give a f**k of the community why should I still play the game or come to the forum and give some serious feedback (and now I am again here) what will be ignored, censored, deleted, etc...like from 100 other players..we all have to much time and let you think about unnecessary issues (@Galeas and GF mindset)

Gameforges ,,We gave them some nice well rewarding events and also created a scheudel of the next up coming once in december, this is all what we can do."
      To be honest, when you are overextended with Aion as publisher please give the game back to NCSoft so that they can manage the game or close a contract with a publisher which is able to deal with the game

zerghunter68 wrote:

Before making assumptions, I just wanted to ask - does this event even work, have anyone got at least 1 key from bosses? Maybe this is the problem they have been dealing in yesterday's long maintenance and now they just disabled key loot, until it's fixed? ?(

One of the reason is why the maintenance took so much time yesterday, because a professional deleted or reseted the ranking..I got in chat yesterday and congrdulation message for my ranking and my 5* tranaformation abilities
    • Sparx wrote:

I just want to inform you that this "event" is indeed a shop "promotion" and GameForge made a mistake here. The keys are not supposed to drop in huge amounts. Sorry for the confusion.

~ Sparx ~
      thats disappointing....

a event that actually is worth doing for new and old is nothing but a cashgrab.

can we atleast get a real event soon? not cashshop only stuff.
      the game is ment to be played not only throwing money at the screen to get things.
    • Sparx wrote:

I just want to inform you that this "event" is indeed a shop "promotion" and GameForge made a mistake here. The keys are not supposed to drop in huge amounts. Sorry for the confusion.

~ Sparx ~
      So cards is promo - p2w
      And keys is promo too? Kidding me?

- you don't give players good events only PROMO
      - gambling boxes in IS
      - no real chance to get a good transformation
      - we have too few ways to get legendary stones (we need tons o them because current enchanting rates is a joke)
      - RNG everywhere (it completely destroys the game)

You just want only $$ $$ not even more.
      Change a man who is responsible for creating this because in a moment there will bo nothing to save in aion.
      It's just sad to see how aion is changing in the wrong direction...
    • Hekigan wrote:

Sparx wrote:

~ Sparx ~
      thats disappointing....
      a event that actually is worth doing for new and old is nothing but a cashgrab.

can we atleast get a real event soon? not cashshop only stuff.
      the game is ment to be played not only throwing money at the screen to get things.
      You will receive the "Snow in Atreia" event which will not be a promo.
    • Sparx wrote:

~ Sparx ~
      if this is a shop promo instead of an event, this works as intended. Baiting players with hilarous advertising into overpriced items ripping them off and giving them almost 0 value for their money.
      Only mentioning the "good" items you can get out of that box but won't. Other rewards are mostly trash and not worth the 29 aion coins you have to pay to get your hands on 1 key.

Galeas wrote:

you are also guaranteed at least one Safe Token and with a little luck you can even get up to 25 Safe Tokens at once!
      Guess what, you probably don't get more than 1 Token most of the time. You would probably have to buy 100 keys to get your hands on 1 A-Minion which is 1160 aion coins. If you just buy GP from that, sell them and wait until someone sells a contract, you are getting the better deal most likely. NICE PROMO

Players keep asking for things that are easy to change since the start of 6.0:
      - f2p Events or permanent content that provide a LARGE (not 2) source of enchantment stones and transformation contracts
      - Shop Events/Promos where you get cool stuff (nothing game braking) like skins, mounts, minion contracts for a reasonable price

Since this is a Promo now, guess what is not reasonable here? The price for keys compared to what you get from it.
      Also, you should not have started this off as an "Event" because people actually might think they can get something for spending time ingame. If you advertised this as Promo from the beginning, everybody would know you probably can't get anything ingame because that's how it always works now, doesn't it?

Here is your Feedback

Happy Christmas, the holiday of greed
    • Ok, guys, let's see...

TREASURE CHEST EVENT
      Running: 5/12/2018 to 16/1/2019

So, we have 6 dungeon resets- 4 Mirash, 4 Gardens, 4 Nara, 4 HT (can do the most of players).
      EVEN if we will get 100% key drop, we can get only 96 Safe Tokens (we all know about Gameforge chances to get 25 tokens).

96 tokens, if the drop rate will be 100%!!!

But still it's not enough, if we want to buy event items:
      1 legendary pve stone - 100 tokens.
      1 minion contract - 150 tokens.

And what we get? Even if the key drop rate will be 100%, it's still not enough.
      If i want to get minion contract or a stone (1 nyerked stone) i must pay real money.

Gameforge, really?
    • I have found some keys by killing random mobs during my daily farm routine. It could take hundreds of them and the drop rate is very low, but the keys do exist.
      I have found 0 keys in instances though.

I believe the rewards' price is not correct and needs to be lowered significantly, or the Event has to be changed to a strict Promo