[Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Has anyone seen a key drop in instances and can tell if these ones (not the shop keys) are tradeable?

I knew these keys would be a rarity as soon as i saw their prices in shop. I just wanna know if i can make a quick buck out of them in case they drop in one of my kinah runs in garden with my twink army.
    • As far as I know these keys are not meant to be 100% drop so it's not surprising that you did not get one yet, it's a bit too early to conclude the %'s since the event runs for many weeks. This thread is for discussing it so, if you believe the %'s should be a (bit) higher then you can suggest that here after a bigger sample size. If the %'s are lower than planned Galeas will say something about that tomorrow, but I doubt that.
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • Senpai wrote:

As far as I know these keys are not meant to be 100% drop so it's not surprising that you did not get one yet, it's a bit too early to conclude the %'s since the event runs for many weeks. This thread is for discussing it so, if you believe the %'s should be a (bit) higher then you can suggest that here after a bigger sample size. If the %'s are lower than planned Galeas will say something about that tomorrow, but I doubt that
      Are you a hard-working treasure chest collector? Defeat boss enemies in the following instances and your battles will turn into real key experiences:

I don't see any "chance" in this statement. How are we supposed to know?

I doubt he's gonna say anything about percentages because its probably disgustingly low. I'm still waiting to see someone to get a single key from any instance. Many weeks x0 keys is still 0 keys.
    • Senpai wrote:

As far as I know these keys are not meant to be 100% drop so it's not surprising that you did not get one yet, it's a bit too early to conclude the %'s since the event runs for many weeks. This thread is for discussing it so, if you believe the %'s should be a (bit) higher then you can suggest that here after a bigger sample size. If the %'s are lower than planned Galeas will say something about that tomorrow, but I doubt that.

They need to remove the RNG because it's not even funny anymore.

Complete 4x Mirash = 1x key
      Complete 4x Garden = 1x key
      etc...

Simple, i doubt people would moan as much as this as they know if they do all the instances they will receive a key at the end of them all.
    • Senpai wrote:

A 100% chance on a tradable key would be way too OP. If the chances are too low in your opinion people can keep on writing that here (not the same person spamming it ofcourse). Constructive feedback is always welcome and is the reason why these threads exist.
      Explain why they have to be tradeable?

If gameforge are worried about loss in money then leave the ones in the shop tradable.
    • ReturningPlayer wrote:

Kyir wrote:

I have a question, if the key drops, can every group member loot the key or do we have to roll?
      that's an easy answer if you know how gameforge works
      ofc it's going to be low rate drop and will be a roll between the party
      Still, one can ask. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      ____

"ATREIA'S GOT THAT WINTER FEELING"
      And that feeling is winter depression.
      :atired:
      ____
    • Senpai wrote:

A 100% chance on a tradable key would be way too OP. If the chances are too low in your opinion people can keep on writing that here (not the same person spamming it ofcourse). Constructive feedback is always welcome and is the reason why these threads exist.
      Too OP in what way? God forbid players actually get something nice that makes them happy.
    • Hello folks, what do we have here?

The posts are already censored but I read:
      2 team insults, one of them strong
      1 team trolling and bait.

I advice to treat other users and staff as you would like to be treated, is ok to say you don´t like an event but always respecting the persons who are here to help and to forward suggestions to game developers.

Following this post, any trolling or getting personal with any team member will get 5 points

If there are insults, it may lead to a permanent ban at the team discretion.

Stay civil, thanks