[Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frazan wrote:

Since it's a Promo should we give our feedback about ingame luck to gain keys? Cuz after 8 hours farming mobs got only 1 key.
      Yes you can. And yes the chance to get keys is low that's why I tagged it as a promo, which I should have done right from the start. Still, over time people will get some keys. We will see in which proportions. There is still a possibility that it will be improved in the future. As far as I know in some regions it's running permanently but with even lower chances to get keys from the info I have.
    • Galeas wrote:

Frazan wrote:

Since it's a Promo should we give our feedback about ingame luck to gain keys? Cuz after 8 hours farming mobs got only 1 key.
      Yes you can. And yes the chance to get keys is low that's why I tagged it as a promo, which I should have done right from the start. Still, over time people will get some keys. We will see in which proportions. There is still a possibility that it will be improved in the future. As far as I know in some regions it's running permanently but with even lower chances to get keys from the info I have.
      running it permanently would be a great thing in the long run. new players could get their minion and mounts etc.
    • Galeas wrote:

Frazan wrote:

if it's a permanante thing that would be nice atleast we dont have timelimit for farming even casualy doing mob quests.
    • Noctis wrote:

Its a nyerk event guys, why u want it perma?

U need to open 150 boxes to get a minion contract, that will take years for that 'new player'.
      1x box can give you 1 to 25 not just straight out 1. And as there is no other really good ways of getting A-ranks that would be fine... Most of the rewards there aren't all that OP or economy breaking so having this event as perma would be just 1 bonus thing that happens every now and then~~
    • Well, safe tokens are only a bonus. You can get 150 transformation contracts and 150 safe tokens from 150 chests+keys

We have 1 event (n/c about the minced meat %) and 3 promos running in the same time. Its a very bad sign. No hero trials, no platinerk, no decent contracts supply... not even some semi decent events for the playerbase. No, its not the Aion we always wanted.
    • New

Galeas wrote:

Frazan wrote:

ok y can forward our suggestion then to make it permanent and it will better because we will have 1 more think to do @Galeas
    • New

Will snowflake event also be a "promo" event?

I also noticed there is no snowman that gives amulets this year. Would be useful for crafting and the normal Shukiruk drop rates, and I guess crafting materials would drop more.

A lot of people are putting hope into snowflakes. I hope it doesn't go bad.
    • New

@Galeas The problem here is, that these keys have incredibly low rate of dropping, even from normal mobs. I talked about it with many people, and or they reiceved nothing, or they got one key per over 700-1000 mobs killed.
      I don't know though if the key drops on cross server. Did all Narakkalli and Holy Tower this week - no boxes nor keys dropping. Many of us are hoping for the grendal or Weda contract at least and the even is really not free player friendly :(.
      I recommend, please, raise a bit (just a bit) drop rate (looking also into cross server drop, because the pumpkin event wasn't possible to do on CS) and maybe raise safe tokens drop possibility from single box till 35 maybe? Would love to hear your feedback on this :).
      :cookieshugo:
      Follow me on twitch for new Aion content! :atongue:
      twitch.tv/eviieeaion
    • New

Eviiee wrote:

@Galeas The problem here is, that these keys have incredibly low rate of dropping, even from normal mobs. I talked about it with many people, and or they reiceved nothing, or they got one key per over 700-1000 mobs killed.
      I don't know though if the key drops on cross server. Did all Narakkalli and Holy Tower this week - no boxes nor keys dropping. Many of us are hoping for the grendal or Weda contract at least and the even is really not free player friendly :(.
      I recommend, please, raise a bit (just a bit) drop rate (looking also into cross server drop, because the pumpkin event wasn't possible to do on CS) and maybe raise safe tokens drop possibility from single box till 35 maybe? Would love to hear your feedback on this :).
      The fact that it's a promo and they put keys into drops kinder surprises me a little, so asking them to increase the drop rate of keys is never going to happen, i guess we should be grateful to have a chance at a promo without having to pay anything.

I just hope they turn things round for the "Events"
    • New

Eviiee wrote:

As you seem to not know, this is not an event.

This is a shop promotion, if anything you should be thankful you can still farm the keys through ingame means, as they are supposed to be shop only.

Shop promotions are not meant to help free to play players, they are meant for paying users.

Only events directly labeled as "EVENT" are for free players.
    • New

Eviiee wrote:

They drop in cross-server. My group got one in HT.
    • New

If we look at it since in this promo anyone can get keys easily just by spending money.. So to follow this, we expect that in "Events" that are for f2p players we will have the same easiest way to have "rewards" if not it's not fair.
      We are not spending 12 hours a day in this game to not be rewarded at the end. ;(
    • New

Galeas wrote:

Frazan wrote:

If its now defined as a Promo to justify the absolute ridiculous droprate why does it appear in the Events tab in Aion shop ? Whoever sorts out Aion promos or events needs to study what each means instead of just throwing rubbish at your customers and calling them events