[Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

I've done all the grind quests, all mirash, HT, Naracali, GoK instances resets, killed plenty more mods, world bosses, and still haven't seen a single key.

The decision to put a Promo when we desperately need events is somewhat dubious in my opinion. Because the minced meat joke cannot be called an event.
      (Got 2 Minced Meat from opening 100 sacks, got a couple of Kisks as my great reward...)

Edit: Got to admit that the flowers event is pretty sweet, but only one good one between many disappointments still feels extremely lackluster.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vichel1 ().

• New

Frazan wrote:

Noctis wrote:

bro just spend 3500 aion coins for 1 A rank minion, is worth it Kappa
      I really hope you are trolling and didn't spent money in that shop.. if not it's sad you could use it for more usefull thing.. BUT hey who am i to tell you how spend your money ;)
      sarcasm
      /ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
      noun

1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt."she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"[table]
        [tr]
        [td]synonyms:[/td]
        [td]derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting;[/td]
        [/tr]
        [/table]

@Noctis i don't understand the problem? Just stop being poor 4Head
    • New

"Randomly contains between 10 million and 20 million Kinah. With a little luck, it may also contain between 50 million and 100 million Kinah. Double-click to open."
      I'm sure someone from the staff already wrote about that but I think they should've just disabled this item or at least write it in the login page.
    • New

Parra wrote:

Lemonzz wrote:

80 chests and one key.... nice rate, indeed (killed 3000 mobs +)
      This events are made for cash shop,sadly we will not having things for free here.
      Even if they are made for cash shop its not worth the money. There arent rewarding things except transformation contracts and a-shimiol-contracts to get within this event/promo whatever to make this pay2play like this. And yeah... ultimate pve enchantment stones are totally useless because u dont event need legendary or ultimate pve gear at +10 or +15.