Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed

      I know this has been discussed to high helland back. but I keep getting the same skill from the 100% Great shugo in Narrakkali.

      Lots of people tell me it's random, other people say it's fixed.


      Am I just really unlucky or is it-:
      100% shugo is fixed skill so u will always get the same skill for that instance
      Smuggler Shugo gives Random daeva skill when u get the box?

      But there is only 1 legendary box listed so that would indicate random. but the fact that I have only ever gotten multiple of the same skill from only narrakkali from 100%. I haven't managed to get shugo in any other instance.

      Kind of sucks as it's almost 3 months since patch and I still don't have any of the offensive daeva skills.
    • Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest - you can see by yourself isn't a fix skill. You can get every Legendary Skill possible, it is pure RNG that you got same skill again and again.

      Ancient Daevanion Skill Chest - GoK chest gives you only 1 skill. (unless you look the Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest)

      Don't forget if you have for example 5 out of 6 legendary daevanion skill, you'll receive the 6th legendary daevanion skill much harder since you got already 5 of them. (you can get most of the time duplicates)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Buburuza ().

    • I agree. I have already got 4 legendary skills so far. I do you know what? From all possible skills i always get the same skill i got from the first chest. Or it is a bd luck or i dont know how should i call it :D
    • Well… I get lucky and got one of the "rarest" skills for healing on bard? (like someone said, dunno if its true / U can guys correct me).
      But im still poor… xd
      Daeva skills .jpg
      But I was w8 for this skill so long, like almost 3 months… and during that time I met shugos maybe like less than 5 Times in Narrakkali ( from there I have this skill + some of them were empty / or get ninjaed).
      + If someone can say if 100% shugo drop same skills (nara for example) or is it random ;d?
      Wont even speak about HT cuz its same.
      Also about %'s rate for legendary skill from GoK. I have Tons of Ancient skill books from GoK xd.
      Golden Shugo.jpg
      (just in case I will put it here…)



      Edit/
      Can we have one topic about shugos / davea skills? We need this topic to discuss / share info with other players.
      Thx.
      Thank U, next.
    • I think you guys don't like to read properly the topic.
      I posted already what contain Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest, it doesn't matter from what instance you get it they have same skillcard inside.
      1. PvE dungeons
      - Narakali
      - Holy Tower
      - Makarna
      - Prometun Workshop
      2. PvP dungeons
      - Runatorium
      - Ashunatal Dredgion

      or from what shugo you get it: Splendid Shukiruk (gold one - 100%) or Smuggler Shukiruk (normal one - 25% chance to be Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest according to aionpowerbook )

      PvE dungeon:
      - Garden of Knowledge.
      Untrained Smuggler Shukiruk drops Ancient Daevanion Skill Box, and sometimes drops a Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest. (5%)

      L.E.:
      I've got my-self duplicates also and it was from different situations, like HT or PvP dungeons.
      Pure RNG.
      There is also some KR videos on YT trying to trigger shugo, specific spots on dungeons/instances. If you running in that spots there is a chance to spawn shugo.

      The post was edited 7 times, last by Buburuza ().

    • all know when coffin buff was up shugo apeared way way way more in nara ht. i got like 1 every 10 -13 runs mostly gold even. now is way more harder 1 shugo on ~ 30 runs. and i do alooot of runs like alooot every week. but ofc thats only in my case.


      got all skills kinda so its all about rng. but from my pov and friends ingame, some skills just drop lot more than other one.
    • Keymaker wrote:

      I know this has been discussed to high helland back. but I keep getting the same skill from the 100% Great shugo in Narrakkali.

      Lots of people tell me it's random, other people say it's fixed.
      It's random. So far I found 4 of 6 skills from legendary boxes in almost any available instance. I have more than 10 duplicates, so after 3 months I'm still missing 2 skills...

      And it sucks. Maybe it's cool for KR players but meh, I cant find anything funny in that thing...

      @Galeas: is it so hard to ask for a "chosable" box? -_-
    • The point I was trying to make was are people sure that there isn't 2 different legendary boxes.

      For example: Same skill from the 100% gold shugo in the 4 pve instances and 2 PVP. (1 for each)

      Random from the legendary box in red shugo regardless of the instance

      Lots of people who I ask are telling me this is how they are getting their skills and alot of others who are telling me its totally random but those people can't remember which type of shugo they got theirs from or the instance so are just saying it's random.


      Today I've spawned the gold shugo again 3 times in narrakkali and he had the same skill. I now have 7 copies of the skill and no other ones.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Keymaker: Spawned shugo again in narrak ().

    • Done some more testing and asking other people to come loot gold shugos on same class as well as others keeping track of whether they spawned gold or red shugos
      and also other people to keep track of whether their legendary skill box came from gold shugo or red shugo.d

      Gold Shugo definitely gives you the same skill depending on the instance. I even proved to LFG when a gold shugo spawned, that it would give the same skill (people said there is a very slight chance u could get extra but they couldn't remember if they got the different skill from the red shugo)

      The Red shugo which gives you 25% chance of dropping is and has always been random...
    • terent wrote:

      i got 2 different skills from splendid shugo in narakalli, restoration strike and chain discharge. therefore, what you said is not true.
      Well it certainly isn't 16% chance for each skill in that box. (Balanced random)... cos that would mean u have 84% chance of getting a different skill than the one u currently have and when u get 18 of the same skills in a row from the gold shugo....the odds of that happening are rediculous.
    • Keymaker wrote:

      terent wrote:

      i got 2 different skills from splendid shugo in narakalli, restoration strike and chain discharge. therefore, what you said is not true.
      Well it certainly isn't 16% chance for each skill in that box. (Balanced random)... cos that would mean u have 84% chance of getting a different skill than the one u currently have and when u get 18 of the same skills in a row from the gold shugo....the odds of that happening are rediculous.
      yeah i also got many dupes in general but skills dropped are not restricted by instance type