Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey keymaker i'm that guy who pmd you in game regarding this issue, i was buying nara shugos.
      I had got 1 gold myself, bought other 2, each time different skills. Maybe it was luck, im sure it was as the last skill was the only one i was missing, but still. 3 gold shugos in nara 3 different skills.
    • After testing with a few other people doing multiple runs and looting gold shugos on their mains, then informing me what skills they got.
      The conclusion is that the gold shugo is most definitely not random, but there is a more common skill than others in each instance. so it's not 16% random. it's more like a 85% a common skill, 10% other skill on same row, and 5% random the others.

Gold shugo in Narrakalli will almost always give the following, it is possible to get other skills from the gold shugo but I have listed the most common skill u will get.

Most Common Skill Given
      Aethertech - Protective Shroud
      Chanter - Blind Pursuit
      Gladiator - Shattering Blow
      Assassin - Seal Eruption

The post was edited 1 time, last by Keymaker ().

• Nuke wrote:

I have found today vow of charge on my glad in nara from a gold shugo, maybe it's low chance but it exists
      That's what the results are showing, its like 85% for 1 skill, 10 or 15 for other skill, and 5% or much less for a chance at others.
      This is why lots of people get the same skill 30-40 times and others have gotten really lucky.

If people had bothered to actually record the information other than just shouting to everyone it's totally random (i.e. 16% chance equal chance for skill) then alot more people would have their full skills rather than lots of people with duplicates.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Keymaker ().

• Keymaker wrote:

Nuke wrote:

I have found today vow of charge on my glad in nara from a gold shugo, maybe it's low chance but it exists
      That's what the results are showing, its like 85% for 1 skill, 10 or 15 for other skill, and 5% or much less for a chance at others.This is why lots of people get the same skill 30-40 times and others have gotten really lucky.

If people had bothered to actually record the information other than just shouting to everyone it's totally random (i.e. 16% chance equal chance for skill) then alot more people would have their full skills rather than lots of people with duplicates.
      Seems that way... after 22 duplicates i got what i needed, 14 of those 22 are same skill (Worst for my class really..) rest 8 is like 2, 3, 2, 1 between rest.. One with the least duplicates is something that can kinda be considered the best or second best for the class. 0x of the most important as dupli. 14x out of 22 gets statistically really stupidly low % when it should be 16% for all.
    • Keymaker wrote:

After testing with a few other people doing multiple runs and looting gold shugos on their mains, then informing me what skills they got.
      The conclusion is that the gold shugo is most definitely not random, but there is a more common skill than others in each instance. so it's not 16% random. it's more like a 85% a common skill, 10% other skill on same row, and 5% random the others.

Gold shugo in Narrakalli will almost always give the following, it is possible to get other skills from the gold shugo but I have listed the most common skill u will get.

Most Common Skill Given
      Aethertech - Protective Shroud
      Chanter - Blind Pursuit
      Gladiator - Shattering Blow
      Assassin - Seal Eruption
      I got already 3 times the chain shot from narakali and 0 protective shroud so i think your info ain't correct
    • Desperation wrote:

Still from my exp world mobs drop less crit+58 manastones than parry/block/mp/defence. Obviously chances of all needed items are nerfed, just try to farm more than just 1k mobs - try 50k - and more than 3 nara shugos - try 30+.
      You can farm a lot if you dont have lucky you wont get the skill. Only luck what you need in 6.0 nothing else.
      4 month playing only 1 daeva skill cuz of duplicates, 1 ancient transform on my main, and only two part from PW. And i dont mention the enchanting.... Cant upgrade my armor from ancient to legendary.

My friends started the game two weeks ago and one opening a Bolvig transfrom, next got the daeva skill, and the third upgrade an ancient weapon to legendary.
    • Applepie wrote:

Afaik there's just 1 Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest in games ID and i doubt NCs or GF can set up different drop rates for same item depending on where we get it
      There are lots of items in game which have 1 ID but give multiple items at different rates.

It is not an equal chance, as that means every time u open a box u have 84% chance of not getting the duplicate common skill which due to the amount of shugo spawned and same skills u would have more chance of winning a lottery jackpot
    • @Keymaker I suggest you to collect at least 5x Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest from Narakalli from Splendid Shukiruk, to check if you're getting same skill 5 times, otherwise you can see @Kelekelio's quote.

Kelekelio wrote:

all skills have the same drop chance.
      My friend got [Daevanion] Vow of the Charge from very first Splendid Shukiruk, in Narakalli.
    • can u check this at test server? From x120 legendary chests u should get x20 every skill for one class if your words right.
      I have only 2 skills (1 ancient, 1 legendary) but with drop chance for manastones attack phys/mage and crit phys/mage I think chance not the same.
      Some skills should be more rare for... everybody know
    • Keymaker wrote:

Applepie wrote:

Afaik there's just 1 Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest in games ID and i doubt NCs or GF can set up different drop rates for same item depending on where we get it
      There are lots of items in game which have 1 ID but give multiple items at different rates.
      It is not an equal chance, as that means every time u open a box u have 84% chance of not getting the duplicate common skill which due to the amount of shugo spawned and same skills u would have more chance of winning a lottery jackpot
      I love how you shout out random numbers out of your hat.

You can't elaborate any reliable theory based on a RNG system. We do not have numbers, and unless something goes on in the online gambling or w/e in Europe, this is only speculation.

I can also say that I stacked 60 Legendary Daevanion Skill Chests in my inventory, created 4 lvl 1 artists at 6pm every mondays for 4 weeks, then went to my estate, payed the 4M weekly god damn rent of my estate, fed my 4 guestblooms and then opened up my 60 boxes right after that, and it gave me all my skills with the exact same probability (= 10 of each).

RNG makes people getting crazy lmao.
    • twardy wrote:

roll dice 6 times you will get always get 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
      but if u roll dice x600 times ull get ~100 for 1,2,3,4,5,6 with little discrepancies.
      We had something with GS procs. U could paralyze x3-5 times just one durable player in one fight but on dummy with 200+ hits u will get 2% proc chance