What's the best server to start playing an Elyos sin?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I will assume that you don't have any friends in this game else that would be the logical choice to join them. If you're Turkish, then you might want to give Antriksha a go. If you're Spanish then Helion could be for you since the Spanish players are mainly there. For any Italians I suggest Deyla. If you're none of those and you're looking for a challange then Nergal could be for you since Elyos are outnumbered there, but it's a new server so others will have less of a headstart although you would be a couple months behind either way. Deyla is the most populated server which means easier groups and a better supplied broker, but it also means more competition.
      There is a possibility for cross-server recruiting and pvp instances are also cross-server, so even if you pick a less populated server you'll find enemies to kill in instances and people to complete dungeons with.
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • Senpai wrote:

I will assume that you don't have any friends in this game else that would be the logical choice to join them. If you're Turkish, then you might want to give Antriksha a go. If you're Spanish then Helion could be for you since the Spanish players are mainly there. For any Italians I suggest Deyla. If you're none of those and you're looking for a challange then Nergal could be for you since Elyos are outnumbered there, but it's a new server so others will have less of a headstart although you would be a couple months behind either way. Deyla is the most populated server which means easier groups and a better supplied broker, but it also means more competition.
      There is a possibility for cross-server recruiting and pvp instances are also cross-server, so even if you pick a less populated server you'll find enemies to kill in instances and people to complete dungeons with.
      I am from Estonia,
    • Grainder wrote:

Senpai wrote:

I will assume that you don't have any friends in this game else that would be the logical choice to join them. If you're Turkish, then you might want to give Antriksha a go. If you're Spanish then Helion could be for you since the Spanish players are mainly there. For any Italians I suggest Deyla. If you're none of those and you're looking for a challange then Nergal could be for you since Elyos are outnumbered there, but it's a new server so others will have less of a headstart although you would be a couple months behind either way. Deyla is the most populated server which means easier groups and a better supplied broker, but it also means more competition.
      I am from Estonia,
      Yo bro, i am from Estonia aswell... i play in Antriksha :) never seen anyone from estonia in there tho... left u a message in "conversations"