Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame

Hi everyone.
    Yesterday I've finally upgraded my (+15) Legendary Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame (which has attack speed, as you can see in the Aion Powerbook link) in to Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame.
    When i putted my weapon in the Npc window in order to upgrade it, it showed me an Instrument to identificate (with a "?" on the icon); in that way, i couldn't see or check the stats of the upgrade result.
    By the way, i was pretty sure that not a single bonus would have been changed, but just right upgraded, improved or added.
    So, after the upgrade, i identificated the weapon and... Surprise! It lost its 5% attack speed bonus, which has been replaced by a 5%-9% cast speed bonus.
    Now, leaving out that i spent hours and efforts to farm 20kk abyss points and 400 Fragments of the flighting spirit (plus the enchant stones i used to upgrade the legendary one to 15) and that I did it all in order to get a nice weapon with attack speed, i just want to know if it's a bug / an error of file translation or whatever.
    It's totally no-sense that a weapon with attack speed turns in to a weapon with cast speed, never seen a thing like this in 4 years.
    @Galeas or some other staff member, please give me an answer about this. Thanks.
  • Kinda looks like your own fault. I mean you knew about the database and had access to it and you still went thru with your equipment evolution. It would've taken you few mins at max to check the stats beforehand.

Though at the same I can't help but empathize with you on this matter. The only attack speed harp that I was able to find on the database is the Daeva Fighter one(which is unobtainable at this point) all the other seem to give cast speed only. (feel free to reply to me if there is another one)

Long story short: the stats you gain easily outweighs the %5 attack speed that you've lost, so you wont ask for an item reimbursement nor will anything change.
  • Behold wrote:

Kinda looks like your own fault. I mean you knew about the database and had access to it and you still went thru with your equipment evolution. It would've taken you few mins at max to check the stats beforehand.

Though at the same I can't help but empathize with you on this matter. The only attack speed harp that I was able to find on the database is the Daeva Fighter one(which is unobtainable at this point) all the other seem to give cast speed only. (feel free to reply to me if there is another one)

Long story short: the stats you gain easily outweighs the %5 attack speed that you've lost, so you wont ask for an item reimbursement nor will anything change.
    It's obvius that i checked on aion power book after the blessing process, not before.
    How could i expect that the attack speed bonus would have turned into a cast one ?(
    I just didn't think to check it because that result was simply unespected and impossible.

Anyway, i assume that i will not get any help from this thread, so @Mods you can even close it, thanks.