Increase Weekly Sale Limit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Increase Weekly Sale Limit

Hello there, Is there any way you can increase weekly sale limit ? @Galeas said they would remove kinah drop event when hero trials implemented so selling stuff to npc is our biggest kinah income and it always will be probably. It would be good for players if you increase or think about it.

Galeas wrote:

Kinah/vendor fix:

The NPC vendors are giving you 15% of the item buy value.
      We also have a Kinah drop event running that will stay until the Hero Trials are active. The event will be deactivated when the Hero Trials goes live.
      We added Kinah pouches to the shugo bot that you can buy every day.
    • Inorey wrote:

Only bots can reach the weekly limit atleast thats what i think xD
      You can easily reach the limit with 7-8 characters in your account at the moment.

Xuemi wrote:

The sale limit it’s +/- 113kk now, on Aion KR it’s a way more I think but... I don’t even make 113kk per week, so it’s fine for me.
      I wonder how do you make progress in the game then, it is small amount to make progress in game if you only count weekly sale limit and of course without paying any real money. Even re-identification, enchanting, putting stones, opening slots of an ultimate item costs much not to mention other things.
      Anyway the thing is after making 7-8 characters you easily reach the weekly sale limit. It will be pointless to make more characters in same account even if you wanna make geared them like your main. Basically I'm asking for increase the weekly sale limit since character slots increased to 11.
    • Bob wrote:

Inorey wrote:

Only bots can reach the weekly limit atleast thats what i think xD
      You can easily reach the limit with 7-8 characters in your account at the moment.

Xuemi wrote:

The sale limit it’s +/- 113kk now, on Aion KR it’s a way more I think but... I don’t even make 113kk per week, so it’s fine for me.
      I wonder how do you make progress in the game then, it is small amount to make progress in game if you only count weekly sale limit and of course without paying any real money. Even re-identification, enchanting, putting stones, opening slots of an ultimate item costs much not to mention other things.Anyway the thing is after making 7-8 characters you easily reach the weekly sale limit. It will be pointless to make more characters in same account even if you wanna make geared them like your main. Basically I'm asking for increase the weekly sale limit since character slots increased to 11.
      I'm not tryhard but I don't have problems with progress. ;) Dn't you worry bout me.

あなたは何も知らない
    • sharlata wrote:

bot problem most likely :cookieshugo:
      Bot problem ? didn't know that bots' kinah resource rely on selling white items to vendor while they are able to make 100kk daily just by selling craft materials on broker with multiple accounts ok.

Noctis wrote:

rly dont think u need more than 120kk a week anymore o.o

i so, make another account and farm there also. having daily 1.3kk from shugo gold is quite useful
      Consider me as a new player and I didn't play before 6.x so I don't have any compansated stuff etc but yeah I will not need that much kinah after some point and you wouldn't enjoy playing with purple inquin on 2nd account while you have legendary/ancient transformation on your main. Just asking what's the point having 3 more character slots then ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bob ().