PVE stats for prom/mara ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PVE stats for prom/mara ?

Hi,

My pve-gear is legendary except of shoes/pants/chest/1earring (all garden) and the weapon is pvp-ultimate+15 fusioned with narakalli bow.

Now i wanted to know for whitch stats i should roll on the gear and manastones? i heared from many sides that acc is important and others tell me that i should go for crit/att/HP on the gear. Therefore I'm a bit confused...

The goal is to be well prepared for prom and mara

thank you guys
    • Hey I wanted to ask if mine are ok either. [Imma playin dmg cleric as main on Loki Elyos/ Mostly PvP]
      Prometun:

I have 14.5k mag atk (With Sacrificial)
      2897 mcrit (26%)
      54k HP
      988 Healing Boost / 1188 Without Sacrificial
      10 300 Physical - / 10 400 Magical Defense
      ~2900 PvE attack
      ~2700 PvE Def
    • Goldiy wrote:

Hey I wanted to ask if mine are ok either. [Imma playin dmg cleric as main on Loki Elyos/ Mostly PvP]
      Prometun:

I have 14.5k mag atk (With Sacrificial)
      2897 mcrit (26%)
      54k HP
      988 Healing Boost / 1188 Without Sacrificial
      10 300 Physical - / 10 400 Magical Defense
      ~2900 PvE attack
      ~2700 PvE Def
      But u are on a ranger thread .. ?( ?(
    • So to your question: I would go full Atack/Crit/HP/Accuracy on your gear and
      Manastones: Full +15 attack cuz if you compare full crit/attack you would lose a lot dmg in the end if u go full crit
    • Hello @The_Link and welcome to the forums :)

Many players would aim for crit and acc and hp on their items.
      Me personally, i went for hp/acc on armor pieces, attack/acc on accs. I feel like 500 crit won't help me do more dmg while 600 attack does (not actual numbers). This on legendary items. For ultimate i would go for crit / hp / acc for armors and crit/attack/acc on accs :)

As for manastones i would go for acc untill u reach cap, then full attack, personal preference.
      The majority would go for crit :) It is your choice here.

personal opinion about crit vs attack below
      The crit multiplier is 1.7 for bow, getting 3k crit from 3 manastones per item * 17 items just to get 30% crit chance which will increase ur 1m dmg to 1.2m because you crit 30% of the hits which increases ur 300k to 500k(hence the 200k increase) while getting 765 more attack from 51 manastones imo it's a better dmg increase. Again, personal preference , majority would go for crit though :) I don't have the time and resources in game to test this attack vs crit theory but if someone did and has the numbers please share.
      easy mode - casual PvE hero
    • I haven't found any official statement regarding the acc cap. Some people say that it is 13k with 5% missing chance but i find it to be bullshit.
      Other rangers told me that they still miss few attacks with 15k. I have 13.6k buffed (i'm playing AT not ranger, but i guess it's the same) and i never missed any hits with this value, with 12.9k unbuffed i still missed a few attack, but like 3~4 skills.
      easy mode - casual PvE hero