Ereskighal Server Transfer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Goshenite wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

I would advise that any Erishkagal Elyos should transfer to Nergal to increase it's population or risk the same thing happpening to that server.

Also any transfer to Deyla should blocked, due to an overpopulation during siege time

BoroBeast wrote:

Block Nergal Asmo side transfer @Galeas .
      ok all ely character transfer to nergal and all asmo to deyla :D
      i think most of them will transfer to german servers, as germans who dont mind playing with international community went to nergal to begin with
    • Zergie wrote:

Grimmzard wrote:

So all Elyos will come Deyla and Asmodians will go Antrishka and they will just overpopulate already overpopulated server with those factions ??
      Yeah, cause germans enjoy to transfer to "english" servers...
      Dude not my problem cuz Swarchenegger, Will Smith, Bruce Willis etc. speak German in their movies and they limited to their own native language, but just sayin its a huge advantage to go to winning (zerg) side on other server ,2 more legendary stones every siege is yea gg.
    • so @Galeas

You Said:

In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a character from the opposite faction on the server you want to join):
      -You will have to join another server.

Okay, but if I have an Asmo on Eresh, BUT what is if i have on ALL! Other Servers Elyos Character? so i cant Choose any other Server? Can i Then Move an Elyos to Make Space for the Asmo on the Server i want?

In case a Character on your Destination server has the same name:
      -You will have to chose a different name for your character.

This is Silly SORRY -.- But i used so many INACTIV Names i Never Seen Online in over 4 YEARS! and They can Just hold the Names while they are AFK / Inactive? Cmon Just Check at least if The Name is Inactive for over The Last Year...
      Your Flame is My Fameyoutube.com/channel/UCgAkNQHD-zoV1BjU9oC4iDA OTAKU <3 (Ex-Govenor) Legend's never die

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shiemysan ().

• Shiemysan wrote:

so @Galeas

You Said:

In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a character from the opposite faction on the server you want to join):

BUT what is if i have on ALL! Other Servers Elyos Character? so i cant Choose any Server?

This is Silly SORRY -.- But i used so many INACTIV Names i Never Seen Online in over 4 YEARS! and They can Just hold the Names? Cmon Just Check if The Name is Inactive ...
      Most probably you will have to delete one character somewhere. But I doubt you are actively playing a character on all servers.

Always worked like that for names.
    • Galeas wrote:

Shiemysan wrote:

so @Galeas

You Said:

BUT what is if i have on ALL! Other Servers Elyos Character? so i cant Choose any Server?

This is Silly SORRY -.- But i used so many INACTIV Names i Never Seen Online in over 4 YEARS! and They can Just hold the Names? Cmon Just Check if The Name is Inactive ...
      Most probably you will have to delete one character somewhere. But I doubt you are actively playing a character on all servers.
      Always worked like that for names.
      But The Last Merge and the One before that ( i Know its only a Transfer but yeah) You Checked The Level / Active or Creation Date :/
      so no Chance that we can get Inactive Names?

Then i have an Suggestion for Gameforge, CLEAR Names that are Inactive over idk 1 Year? or More Because sometime its Really Hard to find a normal name.
      and i now many who just Play 1 Main and have 5 or more lvl 1 or lvl 10 Warehouse Chars or Whatever who NEVER be online or just login 1 time a Year.

But anyway Thank You for your fast Answer :)

EDIT:
      Also There is an Bug at the Transfersite
      it is tell me "You have more then 8 Chars, please contact the Support"
      Your Flame is My Fameyoutube.com/channel/UCgAkNQHD-zoV1BjU9oC4iDA OTAKU <3 (Ex-Govenor) Legend's never die

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shiemysan ().

• And Antriksha server gonna die even more.

Already a lot of players transfering away from Antriksha because of this possibility. Basically majority of my legion are moving away and I did not even know about this.

Thanks I guess.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Murskaaja wrote:

And Antriksha server gonna die even more.

Already a lot of players transfering away from Antriksha because of this possibility. Basically majority of my legion are moving away and I did not even know about this.

Thanks I guess.
      They can't transfer their characters by abusing faction conflict so you will still have to suffer there until merge.
    • @Galeas

First:
      The merge is in one day and unfortunately we have no FAQ. Therefore, many questions and problems are still open.

Registration for transfer is not possible with a house. This problem should be solved?

At the merge in 2018 the active players kept their name. It is only a transfer, but it should replace the merge. Can you possibly find a solution for it?

There are several legions that have a high level. Even 4 level 8 legions. This has cost a lot of Kinah. Is there compensation for that? We should delete the legions for the transfer.

Is there a time when the last transfer should take place? So until when you have to register, so you do not get a forced transfer?

Will the "Goodbye" buff be extended or will it only be until tomorrow?
    • Strohmie wrote:

@Galeas

First:
      The merge is in one day and unfortunately we have no FAQ. Therefore, many questions and problems are still open.

Registration for transfer is not possible with a house. This problem should be solved?

At the merge in 2018 the active players kept their name. It is only a transfer, but it should replace the merge. Can you possibly find a solution for it?

There are several legions that have a high level. Even 4 level 8 legions. This has cost a lot of Kinah. Is there compensation for that? We should delete the legions for the transfer.

Is there a time when the last transfer should take place? So until when you have to register, so you do not get a forced transfer?

Will the "Goodbye" buff be extended or will it only be until tomorrow?
      It is too much task for 20-30 people for them. I have already deleted my elyos character there not even worth to expect something good.
    • Essential info has been given already in the respective thread. of course, fell free to aks if there is anything else you would like to know:

For those still stuck with a house we will remove it. If we can't do it by tomorrow, we will run it after and there will be more windows for transfers anyway in the upcoming weeks.

For names and such it works the same way as always. If someone has the name, you will have to rename you character.

Legions won't be compensated.

There is no end date yet but we will let you know when the last one takes place.

I'll ask for the boost.
    • Galeas wrote:

For those still stuck with a house we will remove it. If we can't do it by tomorrow, we will run it after and there will be more windows for transfers anyway in the upcoming weeks.
      So people who have a house or more than 8 chars are stuck on Eresh at least until next Wednesday? ;(

Galeas wrote:

For names and such it works the same way as always. If someone has the name, you will have to rename you character.
      I understand that you are oriented towards the last transfer.
      But should not the transfer replace a merge? With the last merge one could keep the name vs inactive.

If this is not an option ?: If you need to change the name you can contact the support, this checks if the name is inactive and then they change it?
      After all this chaos, would that be a good option? :saint:

Galeas wrote:

Legions won't be compensated.
      To upgrade a Legion from level 7 to 8 costs about 200mio Kinah. :thumbdown:

Edit:

@Galeas
      If we are too few players to defend fortress against the Balaur on Thursday, there is no Makarna portal. Can you possibly add an extra portal during maintenance tomorrow?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Strohmie ().

• Strohmie wrote:

So people who have a house or more than 8 chars are stuck on Eresh at least until next Wednesday?
      Unfortunately yes, until we implement a solution for both cases. Hopefully it will be solved by next week.

Strohmie wrote:

I understand that you are oriented towards the last transfer.But should not the transfer replace a merge? With the last merge one could keep the name vs inactive.

If this is not an option ?: If you need to change the name you can contact the support, this checks if the name is inactive and then they change it?
      After all this chaos, would that be a good option? :saint:

@Galeas
      If we are too few players to defend fortress against the Balaur on Thursday, there is no Makarna portal. Can you possibly add an extra portal during maintenance tomorrow?

Support will never give you the name of another character regardless of the fact that it's active or not.

For the portal, I don't know if it's possible. Will suggest it.