Current Servers' Faction Balance(not suggestion thread)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Current Servers' Faction Balance(not suggestion thread)

I would like to ask you
      1-Which servers are most populated elyos-asmo ?
      2-What is the siege win/lose ratio for dominated faction ?
      3- Broker prices for dominated faction like manastone, craft materials' prices on broker.
      4- Do you able to to find Ashunatal Dredgion group at all times(afternoon, evening, midnight) ?
      5- Which classes are most needed for dominated faction of those servers ?

I would be grateful If I can get these answers I also will try to create characters on those servers to see situation myself. Thank you for giving your time !
    • Antriksha-
      Asmos take everything(forts- lakrum and divine, Anomos, most legendary keberiums etc.), we(elyos) manage to get the siege fortress only with the MAX level buff.
      Lakrum siege lasted 11 minutes yesterday, asmos just pile on and kill ely commander in 5-6 minutes. The lakrum fort was asmos for 3 months, till they fixed the buff.
      Elyos has never gotten abyss/divine fort since the start of 6.2.
      We need everyone on ely side in Antriksha server, the numbers seem to be 1:3 during sieges.
      dont have asmos char.. so i cant tell you about the price differences in broker.
      ADRED group is easy to find, alot ppl spam it in LFG when its time.
    • xSaidou wrote:

yea, most of antriksha ely came to deyla and we have the opposite situation. asmo:ely - 1:3
      Merge antriksha with deyla?
      i hope this will happen someday in the future.. gets kinda boring getting my *NYERK* handed to me all the time
    • Looks like although the numerical difference on deyla is bigger than on antriksha, the proportional difference is smaller. Or asmo on deyla are better than ely on antri. Asmo need lvl 3 or 4 buff (idk really but it only adds few k hp) to get a fort and it gets rotated every siege now, as it should. Anomos is also killed by both factions. I think asmo on deyla are higher in numbers compared to asmo on antriksha. Adred groups are easy to find and the most seeked for classes seem to be chanters and then clerics.
      Can't compare prices.
    • magebaby wrote:

xSaidou wrote:

yea, most of antriksha ely came to deyla and we have the opposite situation. asmo:ely - 1:3
      Merge antriksha with deyla?
      i hope this will happen someday in the future.. gets kinda boring getting my *NYERK* handed to me all the time
      No, not another merge please...Just take the antriksha people back please...open character transfer and give benefits to those transferring to balance it out :)