Gladiator PvE information: Manastone, Weapon, Stigma, etc.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gladiator PvE information: Manastone, Weapon, Stigma, etc.

Hi guys, I need some information on the gladiator.

My goal is to increase the damage in PvE instances (Es. Makarna, prometun, etc.), so I ask the following questions:

- Better the polearm or sword and dagger in PvE?
      - Weaving really needed? If yes, with polearms or sword + dagger?
      - What are the best stigma in PvE? Currently I use: draining sword + sure strike + Shark Strike

I'm not sure to change them because I do not like having the battlefield flag as a vision.

- Which manastone should I use on the PvE set?

Thanks for the answers
    • 1) polearm or greatsword. Reason is you should do very little weaving and spam skills
      2) see above
      3) I use the Aoe build both for pve and pvp with good results link
      4)you should focus on accuracy stones until you do not have any dodge (or rather very few) and then put crit strike. For prometun I believe you need 12k to never miss but consider the chanter's buffs. Also reroll your pve pieces accordingly
    • Nuke wrote:

1) polearm or greatsword. Reason is you should do very little weaving and spam skills
      2) see above
      4)you should focus on accuracy stones until you do not have any dodge (or rather very few) and then put crit strike. For prometun I believe you need 12k to never miss but consider the chanter's buffs. Also reroll your pve pieces accordingly

Thanks for the reply.

Currently with the buff of the moons in prometun and set all legendary I do 7-8kk of damage, with the set of stigma that you told me how much you get?
    • GiGaDox wrote:

Nuke wrote:

1) polearm or greatsword. Reason is you should do very little weaving and spam skills
      2) see above
      Thanks for the reply.

Currently with the buff of the moons in prometun and set all legendary I do 7-8kk of damage, with the set of stigma that you told me how much you get?
      It's impossible to say, because it depends on the whole party and we could have a very different equipment. I think in my slowest run I reached over 11kk damage, with the fastest 7kk where all the group was equally geared or better than me
    • Nuke wrote:

GiGaDox wrote:

Nuke wrote:

2) see above
      Thanks for the reply.
      It's impossible to say, because it depends on the whole party and we could have a very different equipment. I think in my slowest run I reached over 11kk damage, with the fastest 7kk where all the group was equally geared or better than me

Proverò le stigma suggerite. La skill che aumenta attacco del 30% la usi quando spawnano le add in prometun?

iSTAN wrote:

Hello @GiGaDox and welcome to the forums.
      Before starting a new post please use the search function ;)

Pve glad
      Gladiot Pve Rotation
      Gladiator 6.+ Stigma Build

Starting 1000 threads for the same topic isn't a good ideea ;)
      Good luck !

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, the tickets already present have not clarified my doubts, so I decided to open another with specific questions

Purtroppo i ticket già presenti non hanno chiarito i miei dubbi, per questo ho deciso di aprire un altro con domande specifiche
    • GiGaDox wrote:

Unfortunately, the tickets already present have not clarified my doubts, so I decided to open another with specific questions

:) Really ? your first 2 questions are answered in the first 2 links i've sent you.
      About weaving there's an in-depth topic you can find on one of my replies to Pve glad thread, if you can't find it let me make it easier for you : 3rd reply

As for stigmas there's more than enough disscution on the GLADIOT PVE ROTATION thread to make an idea with what to start.
      As for manastones, the forum is full of these threads on every class section, and by now everyone knows that as dps you either go for crit or attack while maintaining the accuracy cap. If you would have spent 10 minutes, not more, you would have found every topic ;) good luck.
      easy mode - casual PvE hero

The post was edited 3 times, last by iSTAN: Grammar ().