[Discussion Thread] Lucky Dice 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok. Typing my last post here didn't know all the truth about that event.
      So, every week the game is reset, BUT that new board can be the same with crappy rewards. I have few accounts and only one of them has normal board with gold pack and pve ultimate stone, but others- only boards with trash rewards.
      So there is ppl who can't get normal rewards.
      Files
      • dice1.jpg

(230.91 kB, downloaded 29 times, last: )
    • Griver83 wrote:

Ok. Typing my last post here didn't know all the truth about that event.
      So, every week the game is reset, BUT that new board can be the same with crappy rewards. I have few accounts and only one of them has normal board with gold pack and pve ultimate stone, but others- only boards with trash rewards.
      That's not the worst one tho still it is MUCH better than the worst one at least you can get legendary stones, kinah boxes etc here. For the worst one it is not possible but yea you can try to save dices for next week and you can get crappy board again.
      Files
      • 123213.jpg

(106.47 kB, downloaded 27 times, last: )
    • Lahire wrote:

If u complete a board you will get a new one(random) so depending on how many dices you have, u might consider completing the board to get another chance for the good one in the last week
      If you want to complete a board, you need 30 dices, but 1 week= 21 dices. And next week is the last chance to get normal board for some ppl. So its better to save all dices and wait till next week- even if the last board will be with crappy rewards, you can use all dices and reset boards 2 times.
      But still it's not fair- some ppl got few good boards already and some ppl can't get even 1.
      I'm talking about other ppl (i've got all of the good rewards few times)
    • There are four boards, one each week, everyone gets the same four boards, just in a different order one of the boards has a gold pack and ultimate stone on it.

Griver83 wrote:

• Keymaker wrote:

There are four boards, one each week, everyone gets the same four boards, just in a different order one of the boards has a gold pack and ultimate stone on it.

Griver83 wrote:

Not true, got 2 times the same board.
    • i had 2 crap boards , so i stock up the dice... 3rd week i had board with legendary stone+transformation contract.. so i rolled till i got them.. 4th week board was the worst rewards, but i had 47+ dice, so i completed the board and got the same nyerking board again :)
      so i didnt even see a board with gp/luna/ult stones.
      this event was total BS for me :D maybe i got 20kk worth items in 1 month... while other ppl got loaded with gps and stones.
      would not recommend, 1/10 event.
      The RNG in this game is making me play it less and less each day.
      while i enjoyed the patch when it was released.. i played 5h a day... now i am barely 1h online every day.... RNG boxes and events are making it unplayable...
    • Griver83 wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

There are four boards, one each week, everyone gets the same four boards, just in a different order one of the boards has a gold pack and ultimate stone on it.
      Not true
      i can vouche Griver83 that it is not true. i got the same boards over and over again, and i didnt see GP board or good luna chest board.
    • magebaby wrote:

Griver83 wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

Not true
      i can vouche Griver83 that it is not true. i got the same boards over and over again, and i didnt see GP board or good luna chest board.
      Yea. But i've got 2 best boards with ultimate stone and GP. Not fair. Some ppl got all, some- nothing. Crappy event
    • I have an idea for some new events- unlucky dices. Some "rewards":
      1) Game delete all your kinah,
      2) game delete 1 ultimate armor (you can choose which one ),
      3) You are banned for 3 days,
      4) Your GP time is eliminated.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Griver83 ().

• Griver83 wrote:

Unlucky dices .
      I have an idea for some new events- unlucky dices. Some "reward":
      1) Game delete all your kinah,
      2) game delete 1 ultimate armor (you can choose which one ),
      3) You are banned for 3 days,
      4) Your GP time is eliminated.
      4 is going to happen when platinerk comes in but quite funny options, the game would have to be for giving a full set of ultimate gear lol