Legendary Keberium

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World Bosses that spawn in fixed places in Lakrum, you see them in the map (a pink monster logo like for invasions) but the thing is, there's always group of people at the spawn place before the boss spawns cause they have timer on it (they respawn after 6 hours I think, if anyone can confirm), and depending on who, they might group you cause the Keberium is for everyone, the legendary enchant stones however are the ones you roll on so that depends really, you can try your luck and even telling them you won't roll and they can be nice and let you join.
    • Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly
      and yea they are afk 80% of the time so u do the "job" for them (thats why i solo boss), they are there just to roll on things that they did not deserve and when u not inv them they call u greedy xd

btw boss have only 3 keberium and i leave all boxes, so what did i ninja from them ? Greedy are those ppl that wanna roll on things they dont rly need (+alts)...end of story

if u canot outdps guy with green transformation than u dont desrve it/dont need (u have bad gear on wich u waste that stone)
    • Grimmzard wrote:

Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly
      and yea they are afk 80% of the time so u do the "job" for them (thats why i solo boss), they are there just to roll on things that they did not deserve and when u not inv them they call u greedy xd

btw boss have only 3 keberium and i leave all boxes, so what did i ninja from them ? Greedy are those ppl that wanna roll on things they dont rly need (+alts)...end of story

if u canot outdps guy with green transformation than u dont desrve it/dont need (u have bad gear on wich u waste that stone)
      if you care that much about 1 stone you can set it to leader loot, i dont see a problem there.
    • Grimmzard wrote:

Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly

Lakiora here, I sort of understand you. And majority of deyla asmos just want handouts, little-to-no-effort rewards, which im against, so im not gonna bother organizing the farm.
      If they want it, they have to put the effort.

And timer will reset when the servers are back online, legendary keberium bosses will spawn today at random time, same goes for anomos.