To be new on deyla

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To be new on deyla

Hello people of Deyla, I'm thinking of transfering my characters to Deyla, do you suggest me that? some of my friends told me Deyla's players as friendly and old school players of Aion, so I'm directly asking to you, how is the game environment in Deyla elyos side?
    • The diffrense between the servers are population , language , balance and economy. You can find "ok" servers in terms of behavior, but you won't find any drama-free server with the 100% of the players be friendly towards you. This is a competitive game, and not only to the opposite faction but to people from the same faction as well. And in the end, aion brings out the worst from our selves.

Deyla is an excelent choice if your priority is to join the biggest & eng speaking server atm. For rest details, people that play there will elaborate you more.

If you are new player you might consider join nergal too, although its population seems a bit decreased so i can't say for sure.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Neverfelt wrote:

The diffrense between the servers are population , language , balance and economy. You can find "ok" servers in terms of behavior, but you won't find any drama-free server with the 100% of the players be friendly towards you. This is a competitive game, and not only to the opposite faction but to people from the same faction as well. And in the end, aion brings out the worst from our selves.

Deyla is an excelent choice if your priority is to join the biggest & eng speaking server atm. For rest details, people that play there will elaborate you more.

If you are new player you might consider join nergal too, although its population seems a bit decreased so i can't say for sure.
      Thank you for advices, I'm a lifetime Aion player from first publish at ncsoft original. You're right about there is no drama-free players subject, but from a few friends and videos from youtube Deyla seemed me as a better "real" Aion player based.
    • Deyla is fine for you
      the server is crowded which is good
      there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont have such issue
      economy is kinda okaysh its the same everywhere maybe u might find some stuff in delya bit expensive and some are cheaper due to the amount of ppl and BOTS farming
      sieges are eah .. elyos is dominating mostly but it's not as bad as lets say antrishka or negral
      community as @Neverfelt said u can't find a drama free server
      lfg is always alive if not for groups then its for drama ( at least elyos side no clue about asmo )
      so yea if u look for that kind of servers deyla is it then
    • Judder wrote:

Deyla is fine for you
      economy is kinda okaysh its the same everywhere maybe u might find some stuff in delya bit expensive and some are cheaper due to the amount of ppl and BOTS farming
      sieges are eah .. elyos is dominating mostly but it's not as bad as lets say antrishka or negral
      lfg is always alive if not for groups then its for drama ( at least elyos side no clue about asmo )
      Thank you for advice! So applied to switch to Deyla :) Cya at next matin. :)
    • Daywalker wrote:

Judder wrote:

Deyla is fine for you
      fml another elyo..............@Galeas why u ppl even bother to talk about server balance.....
    • [NICK]papichulo wrote:

Daywalker wrote:

Judder wrote:

Deyla is fine for you
      fml another elyo..............@Galeas why u ppl even bother to talk about server balance.....
      If there were an option be sure I would come to asmo side but it doesnt allow to change faction.
    • Daywalker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Daywalker wrote:

Judder wrote:

Deyla is fine for you
      If there were an option be sure I would come to asmo side but it doesnt allow to change faction.
      Well, you could go to another server wich are in need of elyos.

Instead we going to screw this server once more!

First was with Gorgos-Spatalos
      Gorgos a fairly balanced one merged with a very unbalanced Elyos dominated.
      Then Spatalos with telemachus + curatus, both 1 and 2 elyos dominated (not sure about curatus) GG gameforge on that, i mean...
      and now open transfer for elyos

the lvl of retardation is beyond anything compreensible seriously.... :aangry: :aangry: :aangry: :aangry: :aangry:
    • Daywalker wrote:

Grimmzard wrote:

Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge
      How elyos is crowded? I mean why all people play elyos side? Because of crowd? Crowd is nothing :) if don't have ability :)
      Would love to see ur ability to do somthin vs 10 horny lolyos :)

( its a gang bang w only one girl there, and its u )
    • [NICK]papichulo wrote:

Daywalker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Daywalker wrote:

Judder wrote:

Deyla is fine for you
      Well, you could go to another server wich are in need of elyos.
      Instead we going to screw this server once more!

Then Spatalos with telemachus + curatus, both 1 and 2 elyos dominated (not sure about curatus) GG gameforge on that, i mean...

the lvl of retardation is beyond anything compreensible seriously.... :aangry: :aangry: :aangry: :aangry: :aangry:
      Calm down, I'm not Gameforge :)
    • Grimmzard wrote:

Daywalker wrote:

Grimmzard wrote:

Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge
      How elyos is crowded? I mean why all people play elyos side? Because of crowd? Crowd is nothing :) if don't have ability :)
      Would love to see ur ability to do somthin vs 10 horny lolyos :)
      ( its a gang bang w only one girl there, and its u )
      Oh it's so hardcore :)
    • Daywalker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Daywalker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Daywalker wrote:

Judder wrote:

Deyla is fine for you
      Well, you could go to another server wich are in need of elyos.Instead we going to screw this server once more!

Calm down, I'm not Gameforge :)
      i wasnt adressing you
    • Daywalker wrote:

Evita wrote:

did i miss something? so far its only bout transfers from ereshkigal
      Just go to your account managing to see which servers can transfer. For example nergal is not allowed but some olders yes can do it.
      yes there i was, on several of my accounts, and none of them was able to xfer - as you see several servers, different factions
      I am curious now from where you want to xfer away (I would have loved it if loki ely was available for a friend, even though that would have meant fighting...)

the only one that would be possible was Ere
      noxfer.pngnoxfer2.pngxfer ere.png
    • Dont understand ppl crying about balance on sieges anymore.

Like, how does this affect you exactly when factions literally switch forts every 2nd siege cuz of the buff?

Elyos on deyla took the fort tonight from asmos, next siege asmos will take it etc.

Even if asmos on Deyla are less, they take Anomos just as much as elys do.