Crazed anomos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crazed anomos

I would sugest making his spawn point in a place where its equally far for both asmos and elyos.

Currently he spawn directly in front of elyos base. elyos dont even need to leave base they can just camp it from the base and if asmos get close to it they get agro from guards.

thats not really fair now is it? :thumbdown:

thank you very much
    • im not talking about where the boss gets killed. where it spawns, dont be a liar magebaby cause i saw where it spawns and it spawns directly in front of elyos base. while asmos have to move out of base for quite a bit.

i agree with desperation, the boss should not be near the base, but rather in open field, to equal distance for both factions, and both factions should fight for it.

rly...putting world boss near camps, ppl agro it to camps and thats it.....i dont think this is nice, but most of all at least put it in equal distance for both factions, no favoritism for the love of god

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• [NICK]papichulo wrote:

I would sugest making his spawn point in a place where its equally far for both asmos and elyos.

Currently he spawn directly in front of elyos base. elyos dont even need to leave base they can just camp it from the base and if asmos get close to it they get agro from guards.

thats not really fair now is it? :thumbdown:

thank you very much
      The spawn location changes, he often spawns in front of the asmo base too...It could be random like the rest of the mini bosses, but it's generally in the middle of the 2 bases.