Any Future Plans About Servers ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any Future Plans About Servers ?

I think it is good time to ask if you have any future plans about current servers since ereskighal players have free transfer ticket now. It would be good to know if you are planning to merge or any paid transfers for future because I see as Ereskighal server, Nergal and Antriksha also have low population we wouldn't wanna join one dead server to another.
      1212.jpg
    • Nergal/Deyla merge the dream.

I don't know how it is on other servers but Nergal open world is pretty aids, you either find nobody or you find 5-6man groups. There's like 6-8 super geared people on each side and the rest are still in ancient/maybe 4 legendary parts or something like that. Barely feels like there's anything to do but idk, maybe it's like this on other servers too. Anyways i doubt they'll do anything soon.

Edit: Oh also this economy is great. Checked broker yesterday on Antri, 119k per snowball. On Nergal it's around 450k per snowball :D
    • Alibi wrote:

Nergal/Deyla merge the dream.

I don't know how it is on other servers but Nergal open world is pretty aids, you either find nobody or you find 5-6man groups. There's like 6-8 super geared people on each side and the rest are still in ancient/maybe 4 legendary parts or something like that. Barely feels like there's anything to do but idk, maybe it's like this on other servers too. Anyways i doubt they'll do anything soon.

Edit: Oh also this economy is great. Checked broker yesterday on Antri, 119k per snowball. On Nergal it's around 450k per snowball :D
      Deyla doesn't need to merge with anyone, and is probably the most balanced server at the moment, but we're still a bit heavy on the elyos side, the issue is that Deyla has a lot of PVE'rs.
      Xfers need to be open for some Elyos to move to Nergal...Merging servers requires effort...but GF could just implement xfers already and they have the tools to balance it out, they just need to create some kind of benefit for transferring but not a too OP benefit.
    • It's result of huge p2w, random enchantment system (challenging even for old players) and nothing interesting to do in game:
      Pve instances 12-men are done by 6 and 6-men - done by 3-4 already on 2nd month.
      Pvp instances - less than before and no rewarding.
      But personally for me the most frustrating was nerf of templars, but who cares - indeed, only 23 templars in arena of discipline ranking from all servers.
    • Keymaker wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Nergal/Deyla merge the dream.

Deyla doesn't need to merge with anyone, and is probably the most balanced server at the moment, but we're still a bit heavy on the elyos side, the issue is that Deyla has a lot of PVE'rs.Xfers need to be open for some Elyos to move to Nergal...Merging servers requires effort...but GF could just implement xfers already and they have the tools to balance it out, they just need to create some kind of benefit for transferring but not a too OP benefit.
      :nothingtoseehere: . Deyla has traditionally been one of the worst servers balance wise. Need I remind you that before the siege buff the asmo fraction didn't take a single fort after the first cap in the first week? not a single time in what, 3 months?

Our only saving grace is a build up buff that makes our stats go through the roof in order to have a small chance.

Don't insult other board users
    • Enjoykin wrote:

Enchant system as on korean version(1:1),we just dont have enough stones for progressing.
      I know, but the fact Korea has it doesnt mean its correct and fair.
      in 5.* you knew that you can do at least average gear 75+15 and then 80+15. Usually didnt fail gear before +10 with apes. Now you can spend everything you farmed for 2 months just to enchant 1 part. And succes isn't guaranteed