New Player - Ziekel. Looking for advice.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New Player - Ziekel. Looking for advice.

      Hello Aion EU. I play Aion since 3.0 on NA servers because I used to hear a lot of bad news about Gameforge but I decided to give it a try mainly because:

      1- I live in Egypt and looking for servers close to me since I heared Gameforge servers are located at Germany? That would give me lower ping than NA.
      2- The timings are just 1 hour difference so I can log onto siege.
      3- I have always played on Asmodian side, which server should I join as a new character Asmodian? I am looking for a server with good population asmodians which are friendly and helpful.
      4- Is the new server a good choice? If not, which one do you guys honestly recommend?
      5- Anything I should worry about since I decided to give Aion EU a shot? What are the advantages compared to Aion NA besides the one I listed?

      Thank you guys very much and hope to have enough motivation to stay here! Waiting for your kind replys.
    • Nergal asmo is lack of support classes especially clerics and yeah they win 90% of sieges but if you check aioninfo website their daily online is very low actually it is even lower than antriksha which is dead server. I didn't find nergal-asmo broker is new player friendly better join deyla-asmo for healthy population, economy. Telling these as a new player who has characters there. Also it is kinda hard to find pvp group in nergal-asmo, only in the evening maybe and those are kinda rush bosses party there are even groups searching cleric for 30 mins sometimes they go with double chanters if they find so Deyla asmodian is much better. Deyla elyos has higher number but their asmodians are cool, nice, elite people mostly.
    • Future Will Come wrote:

      Ziekel wrote:

      3- I have always played on Asmodian side, which server should I join as a new character Asmodian? I am looking for a server with good population asmodians which are friendly and helpful.
      for new player new server Nergal will be good option. Join deyla if you like hard game or antriksha if you like easy game.
      What do you mean Antriksha if I like easy game? I am currently confused between Nergal and Antriksha which to choose. I currently made a character on Nergal and what you said is true. It seems there is a huge lack of clerics :D


      Bob wrote:

      Nergal asmo is lack of support classes especially clerics and yeah they win 90% of sieges but if you check aioninfo website their daily online is very low actually it is even lower than antriksha which is dead server. I didn't find nergal-asmo broker is new player friendly better join deyla-asmo for healthy population, economy. Telling these as a new player who has characters there. Also it is kinda hard to find pvp group in nergal-asmo, only in the evening maybe and those are kinda rush bosses party there are even groups searching cleric for 30 mins sometimes they go with double chanters if they find so Deyla asmodian is much better. Deyla elyos has higher number but their asmodians are cool, nice, elite people mostly.
      Can you explain how is Antriksha a dead server? In what terms exactly?
    • Only asmo side alive in antriksha and they get everything in that server, elyos kinda do not exist there, they are not able to get fortress with maximum siege buff I don't know why do elyos even play there. Nergal is very bad choice yes it is new server but a lot of people quit there, be online at adred, runat times see the lfg groups yourself 90% of them are rush groups and they hardly find cleric there sometimes they can't find chanter either. Nergal's online statistics are also very bad compared to other servers.(it is same as antriksha almost).
      In the end it will not matter to join new server you will still get enemies from old servers and most likely they will get merged after a few months so nergal is very bad choice even if it is a new server. You will not get things cheap from broker on Nergal. At least you can make crafted gear with cheaper prices from broker and play with geared people in Antriksha asmo but you should also check deyla-asmo. I mean your only advantage playing there is ranking+ 1st ranking rewards from siege for ultimate stones and it is too late for that people already geared up and specific people get those rewards already.
    • Ziekel wrote:

      Future Will Come wrote:

      Ziekel wrote:

      3- I have always played on Asmodian side, which server should I join as a new character Asmodian? I am looking for a server with good population asmodians which are friendly and helpful.
      for new player new server Nergal will be good option. Join deyla if you like hard game or antriksha if you like easy game.
      What do you mean Antriksha if I like easy game? I am currently confused between Nergal and Antriksha which to choose. I currently made a character on Nergal and what you said is true. It seems there is a huge lack of clerics :D
      As Bob said:

      Bob wrote:

      Only asmo side alive in antriksha and they get everything in that server, elyos kinda do not exist there
      it means faster and easier farm and gear up
    • Ziekel wrote:

      I live in Egypt and looking for servers close to me since I heared Gameforge servers are located at Germany? That would give me lower ping than NA.
      If you want fresh start with lower ping i suggest trying russian servers :) they get updates faster from NC and they are not as p2w as gf :) GL
      easy mode - casual PvE hero
    • Potatosin wrote:

      lubosims wrote:

      As i read somewhere asmodians on Nergal are dominating in number but don't know about other servers.
      Asmos dominating omg ... Who says that xd
      they are in numbers even tho your such terrible sin your only killing when zerging but other then that yea asmos have more numbers also why u change your name xD u know people still know who u are right Bugged? or should i say bugged wanabe from notaion that stole his name but plays only 5 % of the real user xD keep using more kaisiniel potions to kill me 1 day u will make it son keep up =D
    • i 2 shott u 2 days ago at lakrum fort where u camp rank 1 new players with qeno one mongo glad and 2 more guys... me and herbert rek u all and u say i zerg while u kill new players man rly :D ..

      well u killed me once and u put it in a video cuz it never happened again tbh :D

      in addition im no wannabe u know nothing bruh (
    • Potatosin wrote:

      i 2 shott u 2 days ago at lakrum fort where u camp rank 1 new players with qeno one mongo glad and 2 more guys... me and herbert rek u all and u say i zerg while u kill new players man rly :D ..

      well u killed me once and u put it in a video cuz it never happened again tbh :D

      in addition im no wannabe u know nothing bruh (
      plz we all know who is bugged from notaion and u never 2 shoted nodbody simply becouse assasins cant 2 shot people stop liyng its very obvious your mad. and to recap you were whith a full group and around 30 guards on me inside your camp and some sm named feniks fearlocking me whith guards and u +3 glads and cleric on me how does that work?u got last 2 hits so you 2 shot me ? why dont u show it on a video oh right there is none. cuz never happend.
      and not only u died 1 time in 1 vs 1 to me u died twice 1 of those u even poped kaisniel ultimate xform u got the jump and me and u still failed? how does that happend ? and there is video of it thats why u so mad i guess and u changed name i have green transformation and u cant kill me whith red transform=)? no wonder u changed name id change name too if i pop kaisiniel to fight someone whith gold gear and green xform and i still lose xD
      and if u want to show up in videos come 1 vs 1 again? or im guessing u ran out of kaisiniel potions ahahhaha guess your name patatosin fits you better. goodbye just gona block you and stop stealing names of players from notaion thats not gona make u better last i heard even people from your faction say u dont even weave u just spam skills and looking back at pvp video thats all u did lmao.
    • i never stole a name man and i dont lie... it was me and herbert vs u qeno a glad a cler and a ranger :D

      "u dont even weave" lmao :DDD if u think its worth to weave on pvp without devo on then w,e ;d weave without devo =400 dmg use skill is 1.5k no crit/3-4k crit ;p. and i weave but when its necessary lul