VETERAN REWARDS RESET

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pumis wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

I don't get how they can put a video saying they do not want to put stones on broker for 1 euro but allow reset for people with 8 accounts with 80 GPS...

Well done. Wales will love u again. THEY only need to do another 10 accounts with 80 GPS and roll in the fun
      Got 5 80/80 accounts, never bought a single GP from aion shop. So what's your point?
      Start farming, play actively and stop QQ.

Exactly same, no euro in game but i have farmed many hrs in 4.X and 5.X and i have got few accs too.

If people don't have farmed or take advantage of the old patchs isn't my fault, bcs in 5.X all we know was so easy to get kinah, people just had to invest the kinah instead waste it badly.

The chance was there for all players, some took it, others not. There are not more points about it
    • Burster wrote:

Pumis wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

I don't get how they can put a video saying they do not want to put stones on broker for 1 euro but allow reset for people with 8 accounts with 80 GPS...

Well done. Wales will love u again. THEY only need to do another 10 accounts with 80 GPS and roll in the fun
      Got 5 80/80 accounts, never bought a single GP from aion shop. So what's your point?Start farming, play actively and stop QQ.
      Exactly same, no euro in game but i have farmed many hrs in 4.X and 5.X and i have got few accs too.

If people don't have farmed or take advantage of the old patchs isn't my fault, bcs in 5.X all we know was so easy to get kinah, people just had to invest the kinah instead waste it badly.

The chance was there for all players, some took it, others not. There are not more points about it
      Exactly. If people would sell those same enchants they get from 1 80/80 account they could make another 80/80 account. But most players are not willing to invest in to something they will see results in a half year (next VR reset). It's better to come and QQ in forum how unfair it is that I was lazy and played casually two hours per day while others were almost living in the same game and have more. QQ
    • Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them.
      Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!
      First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those with the state.
      Second a lot of players are pushing the veteran rewards on other accounts.
      Imagine this wonderfull reset (hopefully not) will set in the beginning of 2019 and a lot of player will be rewarded with at least 200 leg. stones, depend on the amount of the accounts they pushed. I heard that some people fushed more than five or six accounts on 80/80.
      Have fun aginst those full ultimate players in the beginning of 2019. 8|

I have 17 80/80 accounts.
      As soon as I learned about the reset, I started to collect Kinah so that all enchants stones can safely be transferred to main account.
      Ultimate eq incoming!
      Assuming that 1632 enchants stons are enough to make last 3 items.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryndzer ().

• Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them.
      Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!
      First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those with the state.
      Imagine this wonderfull reset (hopefully not) will set in the beginning of 2019 and a lot of player will be rewarded with at least 200 leg. stones, depend on the amount of the accounts they pushed. I heard that some people fushed more than five or six accounts on 80/80.
      I used 115 legendary stones to upgrade my legendary orb. It is still +12 only
    • Griver83 wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those with the state.
      I used 2 leg stone to up bow from +11 to +15, and in ult 30 from +0 do +14

And for this bow only 20 from 0 to 15

This alt has more luck than main. On main I still miss 3 items of ult.
    • Ryndzer wrote:

Griver83 wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those with the state.Second a lot of players are pushing the veteran rewards on other accounts.
      I used 2 leg stone to up bow from +11 to +15, and in ult 30 from +0 do +14

And for this bow only 20 from 0 to 15

This alt has more luck than main. On main I still miss 3 items of ult.
      all crafted gear ?
    • Griver83 wrote:

So what? My orb is still +12.
      I used (avarage) 100 leg stones to enchant 1 item till +10- 13. Your alt is so lucky and doesn't need very big quantity to enchant your equipment, but not me. So i think its a good idea to change stones to tradeable

But they are tradable. Just move them at a normal price.
      Or sell them straight from alt, transfer money and buy on main at a similar price.
    • Griver83 wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those with the state.
      And I used 20 leg. Stones to enchant my leg. weapon to +15. It is now ultimate +13. :)