VETERAN REWARDS RESET

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

The 1 january is supposed to be a reset of veteran rewards system right? Also i think after @Galeas told us to allocate our rewards before 6.2 and then all of us lost our chance of getting the replaces ones in 6.2, i think should be like this, but i know gameforge so, i'm not surprised if its otherwise. So i want to know what's happening
    • Grimmzard wrote:

Publisher that import kinah nerf soon as 6.2 come out and 20% ppl quit for sure ...yeah right
      Well they just forward it to ncsoft and as you have seen before asking changes for complex things like this takes a lot of time to progress and can cause another errors like happened before. I wouldn't ask such things from publisher. You should better play on NA at least if you wanna ask such things like that.
    • Buburuza wrote:

They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them.
      Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!

First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those with the state.
      Second a lot of players are pushing the veteran rewards on other accounts.
      Imagine this wonderfull reset (hopefully not) will set in the beginning of 2019 and a lot of player will be rewarded with at least 200 leg. stones, depend on the amount of the accounts they pushed. I heard that some people fushed more than five or six accounts on 80/80.
      Have fun aginst those full ultimate players in the beginning of 2019. 8|
    • Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them.
      Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now?
      Weren't tradeable, but the items to enchant they were, so it's the same. And let's be honest the people who had full gps on the account wasn't for alts, was for main or for enchanting items and sell for kinah, noone spent loads of kinah to get full gps and then just to get few serums or APES.
    • Burster wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

Weren't tradeable, but the items to enchant they were, so it's the same. And let's be honest the people who had full gps on the account wasn't for alts, was for main or for enchanting items and sell for kinah, noone spent loads of kinah to get full gps and then just to get few serums or APES.
      Haha it is definitely not the same. Your are talking about 5.X and we have 6.X currently a update in which most of the items shouldn't be tradable. With 5.X you were able to enchant braclets of feathers and not the full gear like now! Huge difference! For 6.2 I also pushed some accounts with GPs for 80/80 rewards but this shouldn't be the intension of the game just to activate gold packs and wait for the next reset.
    • Morpheus wrote:

Burster wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

Haha it is definitely not the same. Your are talking about 5.X and we have 6.X currently a update in which most of the items shouldn't be tradable. With 5.X you were able to enchant braclets of feathers and not the full gear like now! Huge difference! For 6.2 I also pushed some accounts with GPs for 80/80 rewards but this shouldn't be the intension of the game just to activate gold packs and wait for the next reset.

Im talking about first (not worth to put ur ac full gps now, its useless), and second ( we deserve a reset since Galeas told us all to allocate our rewards before 6.2, so some people could enjoy the legend bundles, and other couldn't because did what Galeas said) I'm not trying to blame on him but it's the truth

And also this still is veteran reward system (isnt gone or new one implemented) so should be like always, reset every 6 months, at least until new system arrives

PS:IN 5.X was able to enchant full gear with rewards, i remind you abbys 70-75 was tradeable

The post was edited 1 time, last by Burster ().

• Morpheus wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!
      First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those with the state.
      Second a lot of players are pushing the veteran rewards on other accounts.
      Imagine this wonderfull reset (hopefully not) will set in the beginning of 2019 and a lot of player will be rewarded with at least 200 leg. stones, depend on the amount of the accounts they pushed. I heard that some people fushed more than five or six accounts on 80/80.
      Have fun aginst those full ultimate players in the beginning of 2019. 8|

Wait what, plp with 80/80 veteran status get 96 legedary pvp stones???????????????????????
    • testtestlab wrote:

I don't get how they can put a video saying they do not want to put stones on broker for 1 euro but allow reset for people with 8 accounts with 80 GPS...

Well done. Wales will love u again. THEY only need to do another 10 accounts with 80 GPS and roll in the fun
      Got 5 80/80 accounts, never bought a single GP from aion shop. So what's your point?

Start farming, play actively and stop QQ.
    • Pumis wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

I don't get how they can put a video saying they do not want to put stones on broker for 1 euro but allow reset for people with 8 accounts with 80 GPS...

Well done. Wales will love u again. THEY only need to do another 10 accounts with 80 GPS and roll in the fun
      Got 5 80/80 accounts, never bought a single GP from aion shop. So what's your point?
      Start farming, play actively and stop QQ.
      Do you think this is how this game should be played?

I farm, I have a very good set too but still see that this is the wrong way to so things.

Maybe I'm the only one on this game that worries about less geared people out there
    • To make the bundles/stones tradeable or be put in warehouse they need to request NCSoft to basically make a new item with new ID to have that property, or maybe a patch that changes the current one's properties, either way I doubt it's gonna be possible, maybe they will just refuse because Aion's current design choice is having most of the stuff untradeable even to your own characters.
    • Galeas wrote:

Platinerk will not be ready this year either. We are aiming now for the first quarter of 2019.

The consequence of this delay is that a new reset of the Veteran rewards will take place on 01.01.2018 (as usual). As always, it will happen only on characters which never assigned the rewards.
      You all probably already know, but this is official news from Galeas
      RNG is cancer