Suggestion on Increasing Legendary pvp stones income

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion on Increasing Legendary pvp stones income

Hello,

As the title says id like to suggest here too some ways to gameforge if admins see it ofc ) to increase the legendary pvp enchantment stones income which is poor atm ( .

1)First thing is to put legendary stones,probably 1 is enuf as a reward for winning a dredgion or a runatorium.Rather than having a bundle of random 3ancient or 1legendary stone do this to be sure.Or u can put Instead of the first suggestion a kill quest in dredgion for legendary enchantment stones.

2)You can also add legendary stones on aion shop (ye i know how f2p players feel but wait).The reason i say that is cuz if u put a legendary stone like its in korea (i m not telling u for 1 aion coin) but for low aion coin price maybe 10-15 aion coins each legendary stone then f2p players will be able to buy tons of stones from players that actually buy items in aion shop.And thats how every player will have his chance on buying the stones and upgrade his gear easier than before.

3)U could also add an exchanger of ancient stones for legendary ones.Maybe 20 for 1 or 50 for 1 i dont know whats better ,OR put a bundle that gives 1-2 legendary stones which u can buy with genesis crystals that uget from garrisons.Like the bundle u can buy for ancient pvp stones.Cuz garrisons atm are useless at least for the players that alrdy have gear so thats some motivation for them also to do more things.

4)You can also put a pvp daily quest kill for example 5-10 asmos/elyos and as a reward get 1 legendary pvp stone in a daily base.

Last suggestion is not about legendary stones but about making at least the aion shop and events more attractive to players.Maybe u could add some nice skins that now are removed from old patches and stuff like that so ppl are actually tempted to buy something(thats a friend idea i just post cuz i know he wont :D ).

I hope we have a nice conve here no flames thank u :D
    • Desperation wrote:

Already not first, but not last suggestion about this topic for sure. Sadly GF still doesnt see it, or even if see, it will take ages to implement since we are so much fed by Hero Trials (that already existed before, just to change quests it's too hard apparently).
      It's already been said multiple times that the entire internal system of hero trials is changed. The layout may look the same but when it gets released it should work better than the old version
    • Senpai wrote:

It's already been said multiple times that the entire internal system of hero trials is changed. The layout may look the same but when it gets released it should work better than the old version
      At least could set up old version while "updating" it.
      Ppl have been waiting too much and got disapponted enough by current wasting of hundreds enchantment stones without possibility to farm them normally.
      For example, today i did 3 succed Adreds (x13 bundles), 1 Runatorium (x2 bundles) and 1 Siege (x2 legs), so in total I came up with 2 legs from siege, rest are ancient ones. These 2 legs most likely will fail cause chances are about 30% after +10.
      Tomorrow gonna be 0-1 legs if to have the same luck. So, I will never understand why it's impossible to set it up now, at least old version.