PLEASE look into Prometun's drop rate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PLEASE look into Prometun's drop rate

I just finished my 28th Prometun's today and received my 28th nothing form it. Im just curious how are we supposed to finish red gear in reasonable time?

In a good week u got 4/2 red piece, on an average week u get 4/1. SO if u doing with 6 premade with each wanting different types of gear, u need 6x5(armour) and 6x3(feather/wing/braclet), that is 48 pieces. So in average if u get 3 piece in two week, u can finish 16*2=32 week (8 month). Of course u have to count with doubles, so lets assume that it takes 16 month.

That already sounds GARBAGE, but in reality 90% of the time it drops chain/plate only. Im really curios if im just this unlucky, but i heard from other ppl too that cloth is just insanely rare. With my rate if i get my first piece next week, that will be 1/ 2 month. That would be more than 3 year to finish it, with this rate.
      Cmon guys... I still have garden parts after 4 month of doing nara/holy every week, and it has a 100% legendary drop rate.

So, pls make it drop 100% red, and not only chains. WHO WOULD THOUGHT ITS A GOOD IDEA?? maybe if 6.2 would be the final patch...
      :cookieshugo:
    • Thats literally nothing... ive already done a good number above 70 runs (Also a lot Luna Entries) and i have been sitting with 1x ultimate item for 2months and over 2weeks by now. Literally decided that if i don't have least 2 more pieces by 10.02.2019 im quitting the game.. As there is absolutely no reason to play a game where your progress can sit still for more than a month period.

The rate of ultimates is garbage versus how many you need, and it clearly favors physical in Feather, wings / bracelet department as i have only literally seen wings and bracelet for magic drop 1 time, 0 feathers.. but pretty much everyone i know has physical wings, feathers or bracelets. Also its idiotic that cloth seems to be way too rare seeing as its the ONLY type that has 3 classes rolling for it. Out of all my runs seems ulti has 40-50% rate, which is garbage and should be 100%. Loot box with randomly Legendary or Ultimate is the best way and the way it should be. It would still mean months and months of grind for all pieces and you wouldn't have to care what units you go with as there would be no stupid RNG competition.
    • but if you take your armour you dont need to buy lunas from site yes ?And why they have to give you in 4 months or after 100 runs the items that you need when prometuns its the only end game instance with makarna ?

if you make fast your gear then you dont have reason to play right?This is the key for some companies when they cant implement new patches.So its better to make you robot instead to quit xD

P.S. believe it or not i had premade for 3 runs per day.I spend more than 2k lunas for red cloth shoes/wings.
    • [NICK]dracumelspata wrote:

but if you take your armour you dont need to buy lunas from site yes ?And why they have to give you in 4 months or after 100 runs the items that you need when prometuns its the only end game instance with makarna ?

if you make fast your gear then you dont have reason to play right?This is the key for some companies when they cant implement new patches.So its better to make you robot instead to quit xD

P.S. believe it or not i had premade for 3 runs per day.I spend more than 2k lunas for red cloth shoes/wings.
      U mean literally just a shoe and wing? OK
    • [NICK]dracumelspata wrote:

but if you take your armour you dont need to buy lunas from site yes ?And why they have to give you in 4 months or after 100 runs the items that you need when prometuns its the only end game instance with makarna ?

Pretty sure you quit faster when you make 0% progress. Also this is not ''end-patch'' next patch around the corner already brings completely new gear you must farm. And NON of that makes sense in this context as you would still be forced to run makarna AND you cannot even Luna pay entries for it so the progress will still take a long time for that instance, NOT to mention the grind for PVP gear and all the PVP content you would still have. Grinding this much or even more without nothing to show for it in PVE is just plain idiotic on their part (NCsoft since i don't know if Gameforge has lower ultimate drop rate)
    • As far as I know from Korean videos Prigga ALWAYS drops one ultimate part and one legendary part. After may be around 200 runs in nara I still miss necklace. It just never drop for me. I see people get it but I never saw it as drop. Back on Prigga - first prigga is hard for killing. Second we need gear for it. And we need enchant this gear to some level for prigga too. I have only one ultimate part which i also did not get as drop fro HT after around 200 runs. I was extremly lucky that day. At my server I see often prigga drops leather and cloth and way less plate or chain. Even I would say plate is with the smallest drop rate (according what I see when I am online). And according what I see it seems magic items are with higher rate then physical.

I do not want think about Makarna where I need even higher dps then for Prometheus. Makarna seems impossible for me. I am afraid i will never get another ultimate part. You go, you spend time, you put a lot of efforts and in the end nothing.

In general in this patch it seems impossible to gear. And NCSoft idea was we gear up, we enchant it (not possible here too - no stones, no kinah, no nothing) and we put efforts in another game aspects.

There are wallets who pay reset countless times the instances. Do over 24 runs per week and got 5 items from prigga. But I personally do not think to take loan from the bank to gear up.

I was saying to all people who was excited about this patch that in fact we will get a crap and we will regret that we play the game but no one listened at that time.

No gear, no enchantment stones, no kinah, no manastones, no good transformations... I think it is pointless to continue.
    • shapash wrote:

Yestarday I forgot to write also if you are lucky Prigga to drop ultimate part it may not be for anyone in the party. Which make gearing even harder.
      Its really annoying that u can run 4x prometun and 2x makarna a week and there wont even drop one! ultimate part :D. RNG everywhere everytime
    • Unfortunately, that's true :| Drop rate is terrible. We had one ultimate part from prigga this week. Gameforge's policy is weird and repellent to new players. Actually, for what do we gather ultimate set pve? Endgame instances are makarna and prometun, which aren't challengable. Maybe for doing higher levels in ToC...?
    • Emanee wrote:

Unfortunately, that's true :| Drop rate is terrible. We had one ultimate part from prigga this week. Gameforge's policy is weird and repellent to new players. Actually, for what do we gather ultimate set pve? Endgame instances are makarna and prometun, which aren't challengable. Maybe for doing higher levels in ToC...?
      See, the thing is they have same rate of drop as Korea... Or so they think, or think that we don't know... While the rate might be same, KOR players have permanent LOOT buff (High) increase with their premium membership buffs and other buffs running, so indeed in KOR it drops ultimate pretty much always, and for us its terrible. For some weird reason these dopes in GameForge still think the EU community enjoys grinding even harder than KOR or NA while we probably enjoy it the least out of those 3.
    • Overall
      48 runs with one group, 27 ulti.
      35 with another , 15 ulti

I think we are kind of really lucky there, but we had weeks where we didn't see one ulti at all.
      ____

"ATREIA'S GOT THAT WINTER FEELING"
      And that feeling is winter depression.
      :atired:
      ____
    • Buburuza wrote:

Hatsuo wrote:

Did 4 runs, and got 1 ulti staff and 1 ulti breast. It's just about luck guys.
      You cannot drop ultimate weapon at Prometun Workshop, only armors, bracelet, feather, wings.
      Ah sorry my fault, that night also went to makarna :) I got my breast from prometun, and also we got shoulder ulti from prometun. so 2/4 is not bad.
      Lifetime Daeva since 2009