Have you guys from GF disabled the Shugo in all instances?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Psycho wrote:

    IMO we dont kow if gf did change something. Its only speculations… with no proofs.

    But still Shugo is like rng or maybe bad luck?

    I get 2nd skill after 3 months of active playing. so. I know Your pain.
    U will catch' em all ! :D
    :slove:
    We pretty know that GF changed everything ...
    Examples - First 3 weeks i was able to make 3 PVP items to +15 and then legendary quite well ... After that till now i succeeded another 3 but for months and a lot of wasted enchants ... Legendary also ...
    In first 3 weeks i was able to get 2 legendary skills and one ancient from shugos (GoK, HT, Narakkali ) now i barely see untrained shugo in GoK ... nothing in Narakali, HT and Makarna ... They stopped our gameplay for month with their Good BUG (Kinah )...
    Now are throwing dust in out eyes with these crappy events ...
    I got from one +10 snowflake gues what!? 60 Genesys crystalls ... FFS
  • Gf wouldnt mess the enchant rates like this man.. i guess to mess with enchants they must get the okei from ncsoft plus some mini patch i guess. Stop blaming everything and everyone cuz u have bad luck. Be thankful we can get some kinah eventually also.. i dont know whats wrong with u guys rly u cant just chill and play the game?

    U said first month or so u did ez enchants. Well first weeks i spent 600 ancient stones for one weapon to get to +15 plus 30 legendary so plz.. if u dont have proof dont talk crap lul
  • Fregion wrote:

    No Shugos have been disabled or nerfed.

    Is this your personal opinion or gameforge's official statement? I think almost everyone in eu expirienced the terrible shugo spawn rate so far... And even youtubers that got sponsored from gameforge a while ago, like sywo, comfirmed that shugo spawned a lot more times in korean aion than eu aion.
    Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
  • Neverfelt wrote:

    Is this your personal opinion or gameforge's official statement? I think almost everyone in eu expirienced the terrible shugo spawn rate so far... And even youtubers that got sponsored from gameforge a while ago, like sywo, comfirmed that shugo spawned a lot more times in korean aion than eu aion.
    It is indeed the same spawn rate, nothing got changed.

    ~ Sparx ~
  • I hardly see shugos but still think it's not changed.

    What happens is that Europe is not Korea. They live on the game, they spend a lot of money on games and love grinding.


    We Europeans are not like that and on top of it, MMOs are a dying breed. What does gameforge do overall for our market? Nothing at all. They actually think the progress should actually be slower than it is.
  • winbet wrote:

    We pretty know that GF changed everything ...
    Nowadays truth seems to be a value people dislike. Conspiration theories and alternative facts obviously suit a lot of people's tastes better here.
    However, rumours don't become truer just because they're repeated like that.

    I think I saw about 2 or 3 this week, sometimes I have 3 in a row, sometimes none. It's simply random.
  • Sparx wrote:

    Neverfelt wrote:

    Is this your personal opinion or gameforge's official statement? I think almost everyone in eu expirienced the terrible shugo spawn rate so far... And even youtubers that got sponsored from gameforge a while ago, like sywo, comfirmed that shugo spawned a lot more times in korean aion than eu aion.
    It is indeed the same spawn rate, nothing got changed.
    ~ Sparx ~
    Same Spawnrate as Korea? I don't want to be banned because we are telling you that that is not true but, really? The spawnrates for Legendary Drop is Not the same as Korea :P
    TRhe droprates are probably the same, but not the spawn :P
  • MaGa wrote:

    Same Spawnrate as Korea? I don't want to be banned because we are telling you that that is not true but, really? The spawnrates for Legendary Drop is Not the same as Korea
    TRhe droprates are probably the same, but not the spawn
    The rate is the same for korean players and us, we asked the korean devs and they confirmed it. We can't proof we are right, nor you can do that. You have to trust my words, or you do not. It is up to you.

    ~ Sparx ~
  • Sparx wrote:

    MaGa wrote:

    Same Spawnrate as Korea? I don't want to be banned because we are telling you that that is not true but, really? The spawnrates for Legendary Drop is Not the same as Korea
    TRhe droprates are probably the same, but not the spawn
    The rate is the same for korean players and us, we asked the korean devs and they confirmed it. We can't proof we are right, nor you can do that. You have to trust my words, or you do not. It is up to you.
    I mean, if you guys have the proof i would like to see it, yeS? :P