welcome to pay2win

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• its random and as i logged in at lunch time, one guy already got kromede. also i think the point is not how high the chance of getting it, its that it is possible by cashing. also you get leg and ulti pvp enchantment stones.
  • I actually enjoyed that deavas tavern show and got some hopes about the game but its clear after 1 week the amount of lies going on, about these "long term goals" about Hero trials in december, it just changed the person but the lies are still the same, if its for this kind of crap its better you stop doing those daevas tavern you manage to make the people way more angry and disappointed with those lies than if u said the truth its not like people are so dumb that they cant figure out whats going on....

Merry Xmas i guess...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Eggsdee ().

• xSaidou wrote:

Calm down, its just a bait, chance to get it is like 0.001%, so there is no legendary contract basically. Let whales sustain this game for everyone else.
    The drop rate is quite big , i just saw a lot of people receiving it since you receive a system message whenever some gets a legendary transformation :/ .

Just like the previous post stated , it calmed me down a bit when hearing all the " long term goal " talk but after seeing those items in item shop i`m more depressed than ever about the current patch .

0 Red drops in prometeum , 0 red drops in Makarna and now this ....

Grimmzard wrote:

But but but he is sorry !!! (not) xdddd

maybe this chrismas time is best time to quit/stop play so we show em what we think of their gg moves...at least they could give us chance to get legendary svroll trough some event ...

Actually me and my wife are going to do just that ... i don`t see the point in keeping on playing with this low drop rates and high pay to win chances to beat everyone and everything else .

@EDIT : My wife said that probably the "long term" refereed to the distance between the paychecks , which looks very probable and likely .
  • @Galeas where is the part where you actually listen to feedback again? xd I feel like the community was more than explicit on how Legendary form contracts or Ulti Pvp stones shouldnt be on the shop in any way possible yet you still try to sneak them in practically any RNG box, same as giving out as many ancient form contracts that if someone buys lets say 50, will still end up reaching the Legendary form much before anyone else still has a proper ancient one even. Do you even have people working on these long-term future perspectives or you just come up with a random idea through the morning and scream "YES, book it, done"?
  • xSaidou wrote:

Calm down, its just a bait, chance to get it is like 0.001%, so there is no legendary contract basically. Let whales sustain this game for everyone else.
    The issue is them being put in the shop at all. The Aion shop manager is spitting in our faces with a move like this.
  • ynal wrote:

see already a lot of ppl got legendary forms today, so the chance is way higher.
    That are people who have allot of money the game is allready fucket up so who cares! stop QQ if some have the legendary tranformation
    Allot of people have Best Deavanion Skills allready and allot dont its GF Money making marketing. if you dont like leave the Gamefail forge and go play NA or Korea not perfect but still mutch better then GameFail they are worst publisher of the 3.
  • Twillight wrote:

ynal wrote:

see already a lot of ppl got legendary forms today, so the chance is way higher.
    That are people who have allot of money the game is allready fucket up so who cares! stop QQ if some have the legendary tranformationAllot of people have Best Deavanion Skills allready and allot dont its GF Money making marketing. if you dont like leave the Gamefail forge and go play NA or Korea not perfect but still mutch better then GameFail they are worst publisher of the 3.
    Yeah! Who cares if someone has the best Transformation, can p2w Ultimate stones, and 1-shot you! Just mind your own game!
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Twillight wrote:

ynal wrote:

That are people who have allot of money the game is allready fucket up so who cares! stop QQ if some have the legendary tranformationAllot of people have Best Deavanion Skills allready and allot dont its GF Money making marketing. if you dont like leave the Gamefail forge and go play NA or Korea not perfect but still mutch better then GameFail they are worst publisher of the 3.
    Yeah! Who cares if someone has the best Transformation, can p2w Ultimate stones, and 1-shot you! Just mind your own game!
    :nothingtoseehere:

Footnotes