Legendary Skill Chest - Gold Sand Shop - Change to 20 gold bars please

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Legendary Skill Chest - Gold Sand Shop - Change to 20 gold bars please

Can we seriously get the Legendary skill chest changed from 200 gold bars down to 20 gold bars please.. it's a rediculous price....and if you want to save up kinah to buy one, it's currently 260million and then a chance at random skill with u risking getting duplicates

I can understand why it was set at 200 gold bars from the start, to encourage players to use up their converted bars from the patch, but now we are several months into the game, there will be a weekly craft in 6.5 so it makes sense to just reduce the cost of the bars.

For the past 10 weeks, all most of my playing has been running alts through nara to get shugo (and and when I loot on the chest I get the same skill repeatedly, am up to 22 of the same skill now no others) and just wait for each wednesday to reset to do it all over again.

Lots of players are so frustrated over the fact that they put some much effort in every week and get nothing.

20 Gold is a reasonable price, especially as it's 1 per week

Also you have people complaining about the rate of shugo as well in this thread Daeva Skills Low Rate so can you please do something about both.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Keymaker ().

• I bought 2 chests. First one with the bars from the exchange and after then i was trying to do everything possible to collect more (including farming over 5h mobs for less then a million (was not funny at all)). So for over 10 weeks i was buying 3 gold ignots every day. I got the same skill :( I personally will not go try collect 200 gold ignots again. It is painful, not worthy and definitely hard for doing.

I doubt this price will be changed especially to something so low.
    • shapash wrote:

I bought 2 chests. First one with the bars from the exchange and after then i was trying to do everything possible to collect more (including farming over 5h mobs for less then a million (was not funny at all)). So for over 10 weeks i was buying 3 gold ignots every day. I got the same skill :( I personally will not go try collect 200 gold ignots again. It is painful, not worthy and definitely hard for doing.

I doubt this price will be changed especially to something so low.
      The thing is people are selling the chests for 20-30kk anyway, so exchanging that into gold bars is going to take kinah out of the game rather than just make people richer, which is a better thing.
    • Keymaker wrote:

Can we seriously get the Legendary skill chest changed from 200 gold bars down to 20 gold bars please.. it's a rediculous price....and if you want to save up kinah to buy one, it's currently 260million and then a chance at random skill with u risking getting duplicates

I can understand why it was set at 200 gold bars from the start, to encourage players to use up their converted bars from the patch, but now we are several months into the game, there will be a weekly craft in 6.5 so it makes sense to just reduce the cost of the bars.

For the past 10 weeks, all most of my playing has been running alts through nara to get shugo (and and when I loot on the chest I get the same skill repeatedly, am up to 22 of the same skill now no others) and just wait for each wednesday to reset to do it all over again.

Lots of players are so frustrated over the fact that they put some much effort in every week and get nothing.

20 Gold is a reasonable price, especially as it's 1 per week

Also you have people complaining about the rate of shugo as well in this thread Daeva Skills Low Rate so can you please do something about both.
      +1 this