Open World PVP!

• Elyos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Open World PVP!

:dislike:

Are Asmodians wrong to be better and stronger than Elyos, does that make Asmodians hackers?
      According to Elyos on Antri server, yes, all Asmodians are using hacks, no-anim scripts ect.

The other day I was at Garrison 123, the HT entry for Elyos. I saw this Asmodian Chanter got flamed after 7-10 Elyos killed him after 5-6 minutes
      of fighting against 1 chanter who did seem to know what he/she was doing, it took up to 10 Elyos to kill him. Im saw he had all his skills up,
      im a chanter myself and this Asmodian chanter used: PW . DS . WoP . Cross field . PZ and ES like h*s life depended on it, and it did. The fight was so intense i was surprised this chanter was not dead already after 20sec.
      After they, almost 10 Elyos killed him they flamed him in the chat(i will not speak names), but i was really offended by the rude comments, the allegations about hacks and how he could survive so long. I told them he uised everything he could use as a chanter, everything even pots i saw. Yet they cry about no-anim, hacks, and other stuff.

People who doesn't know how no-anim works: no anim. This means this chanter could not be killed by anyone, but he died and it's 10 sec cd on Dissolution Spell, and you get 20% speed/atk speed ect with PW so people know. He also had this fox transform so that gives the chanter 25% atk speed.
      Just because someone is better than you, doesn't mean they cheat! The LFG on Elyos side are filled with flaming and allegations all the time, maybe it's time to get good gear and fight back? :lol: I'm just sick of the flaming of people that is better than the ones bringing up allegations about hacks all the time, it's not good. :asad: So can we Elyos stop flaming and get better at PVP?

:borg:

The post was edited 2 times, last by MaGa ().

• I dont know why you generelise and include me as an elyos, yes i am elyos _ i fight everyone, not everyone use scripts but those that do, are antri asmos. All of them? Ofc not, alot? Yes. Do elyos run scripts? Sure, is everyone a 6pplgroup? No.

Use 9gag if u want a good laugh not on my epense.
    • Sure im not saying everyone is. I can't remember the name of the chanter that was superior against this elyo group. But, the argument elyos has when they die while in a 6man group or even in a 10 man alli can't kill 1 guy is that this guy hacks, thats the only logical explanation elyos have,not that they run in pve gear, or has ancient pvp gear against someone who has 14 of 16 gear parts ultimate. You can't write on chat or lfg: Hacker chanter/Hacker asmo "location". It's pathetic. I need to find out the name of this chanter. This chanter was so op against this group of elyos. He stay alot on 123rd Garrison and he said after a ranger blamed chanter for hack that chanter recorded everything. Does anyone know who the chanter is, chanter are usually soloing.

Edit:
      Now i know the chanters name. I think it's not allwed to mention anyone in-game right @Senpai ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by MaGa ().

• :slove: It's not him, if it was he would have flamed the whole server about hacks and pay to win elyos, and he is not good at all. running back to guards while we elyos are getting killed by asmos
      this chanter does not flame anyone. all i see is he saying: lol when 3-10 people are after him and that makes me laugh so much. I was told last night the name of this chanter is herofiles. it seems elyos are mad at him for being better than them i saw his gear and it is very good almsot all red gear :cookieshugo: i also found this guy on twitch. he streams alot also twitch.tv/herofiles.
    • I still remember when i had both four star gear and atrife gear and I still often used the strife set just to improve my skills and way of playing. The gear was weaker but not as close as to todays standard. Rest assured that no f2p has full red gear, only princes and ppl who well their house. No worries, u will catch them soon enoufh, and without spensing a dime. Gameforge will do its best to prevent u that, but they cant.
    • Sophisticated wrote:

I still remember when i had both four star gear and atrife gear and I still often used the strife set just to improve my skills and way of playing. The gear was weaker but not as close as to todays standard. Rest assured that no f2p has full red gear, only princes and ppl who well their house. No worries, u will catch them soon enoufh, and without spensing a dime. Gameforge will do its best to prevent u that, but they cant.
      I havent spent anything, i got +10 legenddary gear. It is easy with some effort. The gear has 50% to do with pvp, rest is up to the player. I'm saying that people play in 2 ways:
      1) Lazy, dont want to gear up because they fail a few stones and wont get +15 with 15 stones. then complain about players that has more luck than them. I just saw Herofiles +15 an legendary item with 7 legendary stones. He wrote it was pure luck just to get it over +13.

2) The ones who do everything to be BETTER than the ones who are better than him/her. Because there are always someone who is better than you and the guy on your side. Herofiles arent unkillable, i saw today he got feared 10 times with 1 sm, 1 templar and elyo chanter on him. He didnt cry about hacks and stuff like that, no he came back to try again, he killed the templar 2 times and then the templar cried on lfg about hacks and something about bots. I don't know, are this scaretackticks from elyos? Seems like the blame of hacks and bot use arent working so well. I know who this player is, i even saw this screenshot in a discord server.

Anyways guys and girls, i think we need to stop the ignorance about others. Like i said, there will always be people that is better then you, the guy behind you, all of your friends and so on.
      I do like that people get their comments sencored, it means that they are still crying about the stuff im wrting above, it gives me even more reason to stay on this server to see the reactions when someone get's killed. :P There are a few good geared Elyos now too.

My tips for elyos: Gear up! Go dred, Go runat, Go Canyon, attend seige as we got this great buff now. :D Let's take them tonight guys!