Keberium, monopoly, suggestion​​

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keberium, monopoly, suggestion​​

Hello guys
    Few min ago I had a little drama that started from yesterday.
    I farmed tons of mobs near spot with legendary keberium boss (all for craft) and ofc I was waiting for that boss. When I came to spot with boss, there already was a group. Ofc I saw them when they walked to spot.
    They invited me to group but said to not roll legendary PVE stone. I asked why (or even wtf) and those arguments was:
    1. We come first and before u
    2. We killed other bosses at other spots and roll 1 item for one player. Last stone for our teammate

I had something to object to, but I heard a lot of nonsense to my words like "U think its fair to pass u roll last stone?" and other trash words.
    Today I was near spot first and was waiting boss first. That group came again, invited me but one of them start threaten me to kick me from group because he had bad day or something like that.
    I left coz I am not so petty. And no matter what legion or what player.
    The probles is - almost all of them just selling materials at broker. They dont care about craft. In my opinion monopoly isnt something bad. But there something bad to be in group with such petty players just for materials for craft and listen those threatens coz of those critical days. I think my game should not depend on the critical days of other players.

Legenday boss drop boxes. My suggestion is to make boxes FFA like at Anomos and everybody get what they want - petty players get those 1x pve stone and other players get those materials for craft.

In another situation, with biggest online I would not suggest something like that. Top legions can and must monopoly something. In other case will be no need in top legions. But at this moment its only one solution (ofc in my opinion)
    I hope GF will see this topic and make aion better even with such... "critical days" players
  • Are u trolling?

Start building your own group/alliance and outdps them if they think they are the kings.
    This is how this game works.
    If you kill these mobs in alliance you will get much more keberium for your faction.
    This means that keberium prices will drop and those guys will stop farming it.

In my opinion:
    Stop asking such nonsense, better argument against p2w items like Contracts and Ultimate/Legendary Enchant Stones that these core items are available to normal players.
  • elitesga wrote:

Are u trolling?

Start building your own group/alliance and outdps them if they think they are the kings.
    How? Low online, mobs rest 6 hours. A lot of players doenst care about craft items and keberium

This is how this game works.
    Yes. When online bigger and u have choice to enter some legion

If you kill these mobs in alliance you will get much more keberium for your faction.
    low online and almost all players doesnt care (again)
    This means that keberium prices will drop and those guys will stop farming it.
    And u didnt think about top gear players. THey farming legendary PVE stone not for low gear. How u outdps them 6 vs 6 ? :D

In my opinion:
    Stop asking such nonsense, better argument against p2w items like Contracts and Ultimate/Legendary
    Again? I should do that every year and every month? Its GF and they like p2w. Not my, not your words nothing change. Long term goals, lol
  • If "Low online" then clearly you play on the wrong server.

This is how the game works, there is always a bigger fish in the ocean (up to a point) and btw making a league as we do it on Deyla is not only good to destroy everyone who is greedy but also maximizes faction benefits, as every single member from the entire league can loot the keberium materials.

You don't farm these world bosses solo or in group, you farm them in leagues with multiple alliances.
  • Rym wrote:

If "Low online" then clearly you play on the wrong server.

This is how the game works, there is always a bigger fish in the ocean (up to a point) and btw making a league as we do it on Deyla is not only good to destroy everyone who is greedy but also maximizes faction benefits, as every single member from the entire league can loot the keberium materials.

You don't farm these world bosses solo or in group, you farm them in leagues with multiple alliances.
    Are we talk about same monsters? Its not situation like with Anomos. One legion monopoly craft item just coz of 1 pve stone. Other few players are just random players and they dont care at all. I saw randoms only once for last week. That means there are no option to make group or league to counter that petty players at this moment.
    What u mean "u dont farm these bosses solo"? Everybody can kill them solo. I did it even with exchanged ancient gear +10.
    One of game part is a CRAFT. Its not talks about top PVE weapon from Anomos. Why I should pay 10-20kk for keberium (~every week for 10 tries) when its craft material and I can get it just farming. Why my one of the game part should depend on monopoly? And as I said - they dont care about materials, they selling them coz they need just pve stone.
    Remind me when, at what patch we had monopoly on craft materials?

elitesga said about p2w. U will have good chances vs p2w players when u get red craft items. And now what I see - that way closed coz some guy or few of them start hate me coz of my words about monopoly? World drop should be FFA with the same chances to get. And an exception is - top pve gear from Anomos because extend weapon give advantage.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ydri ().

• I think I need explain more in details.
    Ultimate keberium from Anomos FFA boxes. 72 hours reset time. With that reset time factions can prepare.
    Legendary keberium drop just for top dmg player/group/alliance. Reset time 6 hours. Lacrum in half - one side ely, one side asmo. Bosses can spawn and same spots (two at one spot) or at another spot. Means - u can kill 3 bosses or 5-6 etc. That bosses and those reset time was created for encounter factions, for fights between factions. But we dont have online for that.
    I dont have time looking for that bosses every 6 hours. But when I have time - that petty legion is online and they monopoly them. They can take player in group/alliance or gtfo. Coz of low online no option to get items for craft.
    Big fish, little fisht - its trash talks. Fights between factions doesnt mean fights in faction for monopoly.
    In 6.5 I can craft that keberium (or 7.0 dont remember). Why? Coz maybe they got same situation or even harder coz they can use bots without problems
  • Im lazy at writing but basically you wanna change something that does not need to be changed.
    Its 100% okay in it's current state and everyone can live with it.

What you don't understand is, that changing such core things will never happen and never happened in the past with gameforge as the publisher.
    Discussing this is bullshit and noone will progress further.

There are many other things that are utterly wrong and we as the community should focus on things like that and not something we can solve on our own.
    Keberium supply is solved through the community: LFG/Group/Alliance/Twinks

Enchantment Stones can only be solved by Gameforge:
    * Unfair distribution of legendary enchantment stones (veteran rewards)
    * Not enough supply through shop

So basically why we are disussing this?

Look at World of Warcraft in its current state:
    Its now bullshit because of players like you who want everything totally easy.
    For example Auto Grouping for Instances did so much bad things to WoW you cannot even understand.
  • elitesga wrote:

Its 100% okay in it's current state and everyone can live with it.
    U talk about yourself. Man cant understand other man if he wasnt in same situation

What you don't understand is, that changing such core things will never happen and never happened in the past with gameforge as the publisher.
    Change loot rights to code like Anomos boxes has? Yeeee, right. Its very hard. (LoL)

So basically why we are disussing this?
    If u still dont understand - u never understand
    And there no any "we". Here suggestion for GF and u are guest here with offtop

Look at World of Warcraft in its current state
    I dont need to look on another game in what I am not interested. There are billions of games.

...did so much bad things...
    seems u dont understand what u talking about. You don't understand elementary things, code changes, edits and other trivia
    Ill repeat - Change loot rights to code like Anomos boxes. No one gets hurt, not economy, not players, not game