Merge Nergal or give free character transfers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Happy wrote:

The cross server PvP is what killed the new servers.
    I made a post about long ago asking for them to make cross server separate but didn't happen, and we didn't get any answer to why are the new servers connected to the old ones either.

What's sad is that having new servers for this patch was necessary. However Gameforge managed to somehow screw things up, even more than how much they screwed up with Grendal.

:nothingtoseehere:
    not only there was also nerf kinah that arrived that made people flee on the old as well as the new server.
    twitch.tv/xanoaaion
    facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
    identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
  • @Galeas I hope you can add our server to free transfers, at least make in-game vote if you have any concerns about it and to be honest your policies since 6.2 affected new servers very badly and kinah nerf, promises, bugs, fixes etc they all came too fast so people quit new server you can check your statistics. At least do this favor to us please you put us very disadvantaged position since the beginning. Also I don't think giving free transfer tickets would effect badly for old servers we are not many people already. Eventually you will have to do that anyway.
  • Happy wrote:

The cross server PvP is what killed the new servers.
    I made a post about long ago asking for them to make cross server separate but didn't happen, and we didn't get any answer to why are the new servers connected to the old ones either.

:nothingtoseehere:

Insults

-senpai

Cross server didn't kill PVP, as the new patch pretty much put everyone on a level playing field, the only difficulty that the new servers had was that noone had crafting and noone had compensated gear...but everyone was able to get crystal gear pretty quickly, and alot of players on the other servers had crystal gear too as the old gear was pretty much useless. and Nergal players have been pretty good in Runatorium/Adred..
  • Neverfelt wrote:

Server wide for pvp instanses is bad idea. All strongest players from all servers gonna match together and dominate everything. Game is already on a broken and unfair track. No need to push it further in that direction.
    Sure, better to dont go Runatorium at all or to go quick entry cause on your server there are no decent ppl to go with.
    And your argument is irrelevant: these ppl from different servers could easily play together on one server and dominate everything, they just werent lucky to start on the same server.
    Also not so many ppl will give up their friends/premades to find someone from other server.

TS said that it became problem to find cleric - it takes 30 mins sometimes. Trust me, on deyla sometimes situation is worse. It depends on if you want to take first ppl that apply or to indeed win adred. If you want to win (including decent or top groups), only ppl from one server could be not enough.

Ppl that started on Nergal - it was obvious that it will follow Grendal destiny. You wanted to have fun first months - i understand. But time to pay for this :asmile: Unfortunately GF cant merge servers quickly.
  • Desperation wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

Server wide for pvp instanses is bad idea. All strongest players from all servers gonna match together and dominate everything. Game is already on a broken and unfair track. No need to push it further in that direction.
    And your argument is irrelevant: these ppl from different servers could easily play together on one server and dominate everything, they just werent lucky to start on the same server.

TS said that it became problem to find cleric - it takes 30 mins sometimes. Trust me, on deyla sometimes situation is worse.

And you can easily go play in another server to find a group with a cleric. Would you?
    Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
  • Desperation wrote:

Ppl that started on Nergal - it was obvious that it will follow Grendal destiny. You wanted to have fun first months - i understand. But time to pay for this :asmile: Unfortunately GF cant merge servers quickly.
    I wanted to try old servers as a new player but when I ask people for gold pack in antriksha no one was willing to sell it even for 50kk, they were like 100-125kk meanwhile gp was 9kk in nergal. Broker compared to other servers was very fit to new players for first months now it is getting worse than others because many people quit.

Neverfelt wrote:

And you can easily go play in another server to find a group with a cleric. Would you?
    Sure, I'm one of the strongest players can gear up in 2 weeks and paying 10k euro monthly like you mentioned in your comment it is not problem at all. We are asking about server transfer, merge and if there are another solutions I think you can keep your solution ("leave your main character and 3 months progress, create another character in crowded server play with ancient for a while bro! ") for yourself. Not to mention I have 8 characters there and 2 of them are good geared but nvm.

@Galeas at least make paid server transfers like in BnS.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Watchcat ().

• Watchcat wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

Sure, I'm one of the strongest players can gear up in 2 weeks and paying 10k euro monthly like you mentioned in your comment it is not problem at all. We are asking about server transfer, merge and if there are another solutions I think you can keep your solution ("leave your main character and 3 months progress, create another character in crowded server play with ancient for a while bro! ") for yourself. Not to mention I have 8 characters there and 2 of them are good geared but nvm.

I dunno what you are and how much you paying (?) and dont care to be honest. And you should type your irony based thoughts better, the way you said it, is like you accuse me that i said you are all these things, without me mentioning any of those.Trying derail my sayings in the way you want them to go only to try to be a smartass prove that you are incapable of having a normal conversation.

My comment: "And you can easily go play in another server to find a group with a cleric. Would you?" was an answer according to @Desperation 's sayings that if hypothetically all these guys can abandon their current server and make a new start all together somewhere else, THEN according to this logic and only, everyone here that complain that can't find a cleric can "easily" go on another server and find as many cleric they want for dred and runat. I quoted and bold the font, but you were imagining things instead of reading.

That wasn't my "solution" to your problem, best solution will be free transfers, same thing with Ereshkigal server, so other servers won't get destroyed again with the conflicts, but in any case, don't expect any of these to happen anytime soon. Gameforge won't take any actions until your server falls to 5-6% at peak time. I gurantee you that.
  • You changed sense of my words.
    I havent said that they need to give up and start together on some server.
    I just told they werent lucky and didnt meet each other, thats all.

If you are afraid to be beaten by top groups, make your own? You know, it's pretty hard, unfortunately mostly ppl dont understand and dont respect it. Some "top" (self-claimed) players could join your group, they dont try their best, do mistakes, let you down, and afterall they somehow blame you in bad results. Many moments that I dont need to describe here proly.

Just wanted to say: if you are against making top-groups by wide-server recruitment, you dont know how hard is it. Its not just invitation of some ppl you have seen on youtube.
  • Neverfelt wrote:

Watchcat wrote:

you can let people form pvp groups in server-wide just like neviwind canyon so population won't be problem at all.

Watchcat wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

Yeah like there is something causing them to not to play together. You think changing servers and playing together is problem for people who spend 10k euro monthly and gear up on another server to play with strongest people ? They would play together already if they wanted your sentence doesn't make sense to me sorry you are basically saying keep torturing the other 90% of the people so they quit this game.

Neverfelt wrote:

Watchcat wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

I dunno what you are and how much you paying (?) and dont care to be honest. And you should type your irony based thoughts better, the way you said it, is like you accuse me that i said you are all these things, without me mentioning any of those.Trying derail my sayings in the way you want them to go only to try to be a smartass prove that you are incapable of having a normal conversation.

My comment: "And you can easily go play in another server to find a group with a cleric. Would you?" was an answer according to @Desperation 's sayings that if hypothetically all these guys can abandon their current server and make a new start all together somewhere else, THEN according to this logic and only, everyone here that complain that can't find a cleric can "easily" go on another server and find as many cleric they want for dred and runat. I quoted and bold the font, but you were imagining things instead of reading.

Desperation wrote:

You changed sense of my words.
    Oh boy I guess you were talking to yourself while you are saying this "Trying derail my sayings in the way you want them to go only to try to be a smartass prove that you are incapable of having a normal conversation." I guess you were triggered by something and I don't care, I see you lost track on your own comments that's why I quoted all of them and as I said before your comments senseless to me I don't know what you are trying to tell it is better not to start a conversation against forum rules here. I mean you can talk somewhere but here about your conspiracy theories or w/e you call them.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Watchcat ().

• Desperation wrote:

You changed sense of my words.

Anyone who read your quotation in my comment will understand the same thing. I didn't try to change sense of your words by any mean. We can analyse it if you want...

1st possibility. Directly explain why my argument is irrelevant with " : " by giving your opinion on the same subject. (Which is the correct one imo)

2nd possibility. Saying what my argument was, quoting it with " : " ,which this option doesn't make sense, because i never said that these people can easily gather up all together in 1 server and play together. The person who opened this thread said it in first page, 8th post.

3rd possibility. Ironically said it, which again doesnt make sense.

4th possibility. This according to you that you only wanted to say "they weren't lucky and meet each other on the same server" Which again i don't understand why that thing is under my quote and how on earth is... irrelevant?

Watchcat wrote:

Oh boy I guess you were talking to yourself while you are saying this "Trying derail my sayings in the way you want them to go only to try to be a smartass prove that you are incapable of having a normal conversation." I guess you were triggered by something and I don't care, I see you lost track on your own comments that's why I quoted all of them and as I said before your comments senseless to me I don't know what you are trying to tell it is better not to start a conversation against forum rules here. I mean you can talk somewhere but here about your conspiracy theories or w/e you call them.

I said "strongest players" and you think i mean the people who spend "10k euro monthly in shop" as you said xD You enjoy derail the conversation in your way only because you have nothing to say. Not gonna bother with you again, in fact you represent all the toxicness this community has, i rather play on a dead server, than having teamates like yourself. Go enjoy your aion time together with the bots ^^

Sorry for offtopics.
  • Well , with respect , Deyla is normaly overwhelmed by Elyos , and , since Antri is 90% Asmodian , how about merging us ? I am perfectly aware that we are a large server already , but that does not justify the lack of balance .
  • Merge Antriksha with Ereshkigal and Nergal, elyos in Antri are violated rly bad, the musulmans have no mercy on them.., and rename the server to his first name wich was in 2009, Kahrun EU, remove TR/DE/FR from the server names, im not identifying myself with turkey or any of that references.., the server is not even located there, please delete that.

Servers should be named like this:

Kalil EU North
    Kahrun EU East
    Telemachus EU West
    Etc EU Central

Limit the character creation on factions wich dominate the server, to prevent this unbalance, high geared members from big/top legions should recive free transfer ticket on the sieges times (temporal transfer so their alliance can join siege) to help the factions wich are dominated.

They key of success in solving issues is to do something, its how world of warcraft and other big titles did to improve their games, if the ppl sees that the game is updated and balanced, the game will become more and more porpular.

The post was edited 10 times, last by ZAISHEN ().

Footnotes