Merge Nergal or give free character transfers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ZAISHEN wrote:

Merge Antriksha with Ereshkigal and Nergal, elyos in Antri are violated rly bad, the musulmans have no mercy on them.., and rename the server to his first name wich was in 2009, Kahrun EU, remove TR/DE/FR from the server names, im not identifying myself with turkey or any of that references.., the server is not even located there, please delete that.

Servers should be named like this:

Kalil EU North
    Kahrun EU East
    Telemachus EU West
    Etc EU Central

Limit the character creation on factions wich dominate the server, to prevent this unbalance, high geared members from big/top legions should recive free transfer ticket on the sieges times (temporal transfer so their alliance can join siege) to help the factions wich are dominated.

They key of success in solving issues is to do something, its how world of warcraft and other big titles did to improve their games, if the ppl sees that the game is updated and balanced, the game will become more and more porpular.

Ok.
  • Any merges will cause people to create character conflicts so they can transfer their mains to another server, like hundreds of antriksha elyos who went to Deyla. All merges do is create further server imbalances down the line.

GF need to suck it up and open server transfers for everyone with limitations on who can move and where they can move to. It's not difficult, NC blocked xfers to servers and character creation when they were running the EU servers.

Whilst servers barely ever reach 50% capacity, the issue is the amount of people trying to siege and always has been, and when people lose in siege they give up on the server and recreate on a server where their faction has control, further increasing the imbalance on that server.

Open server transfers for free for a few weeks with restrictions.
  • Can we please receive free character transfer on Nergal? I don't want to merge with a server that i don't like. So just let us transfer wherever we want like you did with Ereshkigal please, before its too late~
    :cookieshugo:
  • i dont know what @Watchcat is talking about. the server still very populated (asmo side). even during holidays i had no issue to find ppl for dred/runa.

ofc many left due to kinah issue and no progress. i mean only the guys with veteran rewards are still in the game... otherwise you make minus progress on your pvp gear with 1-2 stones per day xD
  • Ustrel wrote:

Can we please receive free character transfer on Nergal? I don't want to merge with a server that i don't like. So just let us transfer wherever we want like you did with Ereshkigal please, before its too late~
    ppl go on the server they want by creating a conflict and getting free server transfer anyway ...
  • Antri asmodians dominate elyos, in one month they cant take the fort Lakrum, right now they just give up again, asmos we are many more than them, probably 3x times more .., what about give character transfer to asmodians for a server wich needs more asmodians so for example in this case will remain less asmodians? and character transfer to elyos in servers where elyos dominate so will remain less elyos to dominate? or some kind of Temporal Legion Transfer for the big active legions (on choose if the Brigade General wants/accepts with the members ofc), transfer all members of a legion into a server wichs needs support on sieges? rewards for the legions wich help the faction in diferent servers? Gold Cape/Broonze/Silver?

The post was edited 5 times, last by ZAISHEN ().

• Nergal will not be touch beause it gives huge amount of money, it doent matter anything else, if it gives money it means that works fine, learn already this is not a matter of population or balance, this is about money, they will not risk to touch anything if the money they currently getting from the server is fine.