Merge Nergal or give free character transfers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merge Nergal or give free character transfers

Hello since you gave free character transfers to ereskighal server can you also give Nergal players free character transfer either ? or merge with another server because 90% of people can't complete their adred-runat groups in asmo side especially we search clerics for 30 min this should be worse in elyos side because their population is lower than us.
    I have another idea too, you can let people form pvp groups in server-wide just like neviwind canyon so population won't be problem at all. Please do something about this I regret everyday starting this game on the new server already.
    @Galeas please give us information what you guys can do about this we are not many people in the server already consider around 1:4 of them bots farming 7/24.
  • winbet wrote:

Nergal became GameForge's "wannabe" server … :)
    11% daily online(lowest daily online server) not to mention broker prices and im playing in dominated faction there. I don't have problems doing pve instances because I can register on server-wide but you can't form adred-runat pvp groups on server-wide so that makes huge problem. Why this mmorpg have weird group system like this generally they let you form pvp groups on cross-server you can only register 24v24 here so they should be able to do same for others either. I don't wanna spend more of my time, energy and money if there won't be any action taken.
    Files
    • qq.JPG

(33.86 kB, downloaded 77 times, last: )
  • Watchcat wrote:

you can let people form pvp groups in server-wide just like neviwind canyon so population won't be problem at all.

Server wide for pvp instanses is bad idea. All strongest players from all servers gonna match together and dominate everything. Game is already on a broken and unfair track. No need to push it further in that direction.
    Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
  • Shiemysan wrote:

Dont Worry will happen soon xD max. in the next 3 month or so xD
    I doubt you can find someone playing there after 3 months since it takes like 30 min to form pvp groups maybe you can still see top10 ranked ppl.

Neverfelt wrote:

Server wide for pvp instanses is bad idea. All strongest players from all servers gonna match together and dominate everything. Game is already on a broken and unfair track. No need to push it further in that direction.
    Yeah like there is something causing them to not to play together. You think changing servers and playing together is problem for people who spend 10k euro monthly and gear up on another server to play with strongest people ? They would play together already if they wanted your sentence doesn't make sense to me sorry you are basically saying keep torturing the other 90% of the people so they quit this game. Lets say you are right still it is better than waiting 30 min to form pvp group and you think you have a chance with a group that takes you 30 min to create everyday sometimes you can't even find proper classes. Strongest people will most likely match with other faction's strongest people. I don't know what's the point making pvp gear if you are able to use it only on 1v1.
  • Watchcat wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

Yeah like there is something causing them to not to play together. You think changing servers and playing together is problem for people who spend 10k euro monthly and gear up on another server to play with strongest people ? They would play together already if they wanted your sentence doesn't make sense to me sorry you are basically saying keep torturing the other 90% of the people so they quit this game. Lets say you are right still it is better than waiting 30 min to form pvp group and you think you have a chance with a group that takes you 30 min to create everyday sometimes you can't even find proper classes. Strongest people will most likely match with other faction's strongest people. I don't know what's the point making pvp gear if you are able to use it only on 1v1.

I can already foresee the wide recruitment filled up with countless group form requests " GG , link gear , only strongest, no ancient gears , no noobs etc etc " sure all these you can meet them in a normal lfg too, but sometimes when you wait that much to form a group , then you'll propably take whoever is available. This last thing can cause more balance than imbalance. And the match making you mentioning can't help in instanses, when there are 6 diffrent people with 6 diffrent capabilities. It's not like arena and 1vs1. As i said, the game is already unfair at that point, and no need to push it in that way any further, only because your group can't find a cleric.
  • Watchcat wrote:

winbet wrote:

Nergal became GameForge's "wannabe" server … :)
    11% daily online(lowest daily online server) not to mention broker prices and im playing in dominated faction there. I don't have problems doing pve instances because I can register on server-wide but you can't form adred-runat pvp groups on server-wide so that makes huge problem. Why this mmorpg have weird group system like this generally they let you form pvp groups on cross-server you can only register 24v24 here so they should be able to do same for others either. I don't wanna spend more of my time, energy and money if there won't be any action taken.
    My sentence you quoted was pure sarcasm …
    we as players hate empty servers. No one want's staying in towns for hours trying to complete a group for 10 min task … But I am wonder why people (incl. you) still continue making mistakes and joining so called NEW servers of an old, 9 years old game... The destiny of such servers is well known … these are going to die soon after their start. These servers are opened only with one purpose - milking naïve people …
  • Give free transfer should be better than merging. Though i guess since there is no other server to merge us with it will probably br deyla which i hope too cuz then deyla will be by far best server. If they merge us with another server is just a stupid idea for me.

So as i said give free server transfer should br better
  • Enjoykin wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

Game is already on a broken and unfair track
    I heard from people that "game is broken" at 5.0,5.3,5.6,5,8
    Now 6.2.
    Why you still playing that "broken game"?

Because i can.

I didn't knew that i shouldn't point out any flaws i see because i play the game. Or want to pretend that everything is fine? Why don't you take a look in what thread you are at and think for a second?

It was broken a long time ago before 5.0. If you think that it's not, you are playing a diffrent mmo.