Craft, and all about it

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Craft, and all about it

Some people asked me about craft and time to time I saw something like:
      "why so expansive"
      "I bought belt/ring for 50kk or weapon for 100kk" etc
      So at this moment I want to try to explain about craft at 6.2

1. Almost all the time I starting from x40 ancient tries.
      Need ancient keberium x2 for one try if u crafting ring/belt. Ancient Malleability Stone x25 and scrolls from NPC x25.
      For x40 tries need x80 ancient keberium. If u farming two spots - its something like x24 per HOUR. Ofc its boring time to time running from spot to spot, time to time see ely that came for quest or gank etc. So for x80 u need like four hours or your life.
      Ancient Malleability Stones need x1000 and x1000 scrolls from NPC with cost 7 550 000 kinah for x1000.
      Normally u get x7-13 noble crits
      My example I got x12 that time

2. For x12 legendary tries need
      Legendary Malleability Stone x600
      Scrolls from NPC x600 (totall 9 060 000 kinah)
      Legendary keberium x48
      I dont like to grind... especially in this situation

So for x600 stones. x12 tries I need to kill 5000-6000 mobs
      note: with zero keys
      note: with +100% scroll for one hour I got x200 legendary stones (minus 7 minutes for Anomos)
      Keberium u can get every six hours from leaders. If you killing them in alliance - x8-12 per boss. Depending on what boss u killing, some drops 4 boxes, some 6 boxes. So if u havent time, if u have job, family, wife, mistress etc - its near three bosses per day.
      My example what I got

3. Well, I had bad luck, but normally I getting x3-5 from that amount of tries
      Now red. For one try need
      Ultimate keberium from anomos/broker x8 (I bought but after few hours he get up and I got x30 )
      Ultimate Malleability Stone x100 and how u can see on the screen I needed more than 1000 mobs just for x100
      Scrolls from NPC x100 ( 3 020 000 kinah)
      Aerot ore x4. U can get it from sieges x2 per siege or use broker (care, its shortage. If u see low price and u are crafter - buy it for good times)
      My example what I got

Well, time to time I making items from first try. But u should understand that with x3-5 noble legendary u need x3-5 more materials and this is not cheap

4. Tax
      for registration at broker seems its ~2,5% of price offer.
      brokers tax ~12,5% of price offer

5. Now MAIN paragraph.
      Let's calculate all that... nice waste of time.
      Note: almost all items I farming myself. Only when I almost dead - I use broker.
      7 550 000 + 9 060 000 + 3 020 000 + 15 000 000 (tax for 100kk) = 34 630 000
      100 000 000 - 34 630 000 = 65 370 000
      Now lets see what if i had 3-5 legendary crits as normally. Its minus 6kk -12kk from my profit and plus one thousand mobs for killing to get Ultimate Malleability Stones.
      And there is always an option to get NOTHING

Maybe somebody think its easy to kill tons of mobs, spend time waiting for leaders and catch luck... But in my opinion, if somebody telling u "expensive" - just give him a :cookieshugo: and GTFO.

Good luck in farming/crafting.
      Happy New Years and good mood for you :slove:

ps: close thread or not - its on the decision of the moderator. I made thread just for link, to show ppl how they are wrong

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ydri ().

• I spent more than 2 billions for crafting(including 1-300 lvling) only got ulti noble hauberk so far haha you will still have to deal with rng like enchantment if you have several 80/80 veteran accounts crafting is just a waste of time already imo. I'm doing it because I don't have several 80/80 veteran accounts so craft option is still better for me. However, you can spend those billions to make 80/80 veteran accounts it is up to you and your goals in game. Also it is not worth to sell any noble ulti items, you are not making any profit you can only get paid for your expenses maybe. Almost forget materials were not cheap in my server either, aerot ore is like 450-750k it should be easier to get materials from old servers since they have more population and alliances for legendary keberium bosses(in nergal nope).
    • Crafting should definitely be made easier, legendary malleabilitys should drop 150-200% as much, and ultimate maybe 100% more.

Crafting procs should also be increased slightly (More majorly on Ancient Noble procs, then a bit on legendary nobles, and tiny bit on ulti procs) For something that is not even the endgame gear, and not the best, which you would then have to waste enchantment stones while later needing them for the actually good set, crafting is WAY, WAY too hard and time and kinah consuming to make it even a valid part of this patch.

GameForge, take a note of this and do something. I know you probably did not change much from KOR rates.... BUT you fail to understand that korean players have permanent high loot buffs with their premium pack that WE do not have making this 200-400% more grindier task to complete in the EU region and therefor making it almost unbearably pointless considering that you should conserve kinah, luna and enchantments for the actual endgame gear.
    • Alucinor wrote:

GameForge, take a note of this and do something. I know you probably did not change much from KOR rates.... BUT you fail to understand that korean players have permanent high loot buffs with their premium pack that WE do not have making this 200-400% more grindier task to complete in the EU region and therefor making it almost unbearably pointless considering that you should conserve kinah, luna and enchantments for the actual endgame gear.
      I doubt they would do something like that, only there is a guy named Galeas in forum acting like a listener that's all and some crappy videos about promises they are not doing. People shouldn't expect something easy to get since it is even hard to get something with paying, crafting progression should have been goal for the f2p players. Also not to mention they didn't activate Buff Snowman event this year which gives %200 craft buff, loot buff etc. they were activating that event until this year. "Long term goals" what do you expect.
    • I would rather pay for the final product than craft it myself.

Made 2 belts ultimate noble (lucky), I spent 250m+ kinah just for those alone.

I could have simply bought one for 80kk.

For those prices I can literally go and farm the mats, sell the mats, buy the final product and not only that I myself end out in profit.

I tried to get some wings going but nah bro that's not gonna happen. With my own keberium (ancient and legendary) 1 single legendary (not noble) craft cost me 28 million kinah.
    • Alucinor wrote:

Crafting should definitely be made easier, legendary malleabilitys should drop 150-200% as much, and ultimate maybe 100% more.
      Crafting procs should also be increased slightly
      No. Not agree. The new system takes into account the cost of redistributing the characteristics of top PVP set. So why second best PVP set should be easy to get? Noble craft give averaged stats without pain in sciatic nerve with re-ident and without wasting time with that enchanting rates.
      Best decision is - some parts get by craft, some parts by enchanting top PVP gear.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

BUT you fail to understand that korean players have permanent high loot buffs with their premium pack that WE do not have
      Both, korean premium and our GP give 10% drop increase.
      Next, please.
      Not talking about the GP stats. Their premium, with the 10 levels (System we don't have) give permanent ingame buffs including HP, some other stats, huge drop boosts depending on level and such and such on top of those exactly same ones ours do. /// NA one is ''Drop Rate by 30%.''
    • Ydri wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Crafting should definitely be made easier, legendary malleabilitys should drop 150-200% as much, and ultimate maybe 100% more.
      Crafting procs should also be increased slightly
      No. Not agree. The new system takes into account the cost of redistributing the characteristics of top PVP set. So why second best PVP set should be easy to get? Noble craft give averaged stats without pain in sciatic nerve with re-ident and without wasting time with that enchanting rates.Best decision is - some parts get by craft, some parts by enchanting top PVP gear.
      Easier, not easy. Re-identifying is rather simple, and stat adjusting with luna even simpler. Currently the best meta obviously is to have bit of both which is why crafting mats like malleability should be in much larger supply but keberium could retain its current supply as its pretty good considering it all can be done in leagues.

Kelekelio wrote:

The drop boost in korea from the premium is 10% regardless of the premium level, just like GP.
      Get yourself informed next time.
      Well, cant argue when i'm wrong.. Checked back on their notes and seems i was remembering the wrong stat, which was the 100-500%, but it was the kinah sale to NPC with levels.
      Irregardless to that, their malleability stone supply is so much more greater it cannot even compare to ours due to excessive botting the koreans don't seem to mind, making their craft mat prices completely different (As in hella lot lower)