reset of the gold packs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• reset of the gold packs

Hey all , so @Galeas can you tell us what will happen with the rewards of the gold packs? ok we can create more caracters but i need or we all need everything like on main so ? ok we need enchantment stones for main so why to take for alts ?
    Solution , can we have at least this thing make it for trade on warehouse on account ? ok can be untreadable but at least to take for my main .
    IF not , the result will be ... alot of people will leave /get angry because the bots will take all the stones from the broker ...people will be like yea ok i have luna but the rest for what i have 80/80 gp or event 100/80 so?
    Galeas pls tell us or maybe one admin what we will have in this case ? or you dont care about and let it like this ?
    aion was my wife :'.)
  • Unfortunately Galeas himself already stated that they are not against the people stealing bundles from the broker and that basically we are on our own. I would advise you to trade your stones at the market price and then move your money back by selling any item to your alt. You will lose some kinah on taxes but it's safe
  • ok but they can give you ban for things like this , because you trade kinah ....so why in the hell when is something safe and will be good for players they dont implement ? for what we come on this forum and we ask for this things? this is not because of ncsoft or korea this can be implemented right now so ?
  • well many of my frends get ban for this or for not confirming the mail and more and more so....but anyway to remain on this i need one answer from @Galeas at least , what you will make like a person/manager/boss or what you want to be or you are on gameforge for this think ? because the players will get upset and is normally . in other way , why to lose kinah when i put the price of it on broker ? i buy my rewards again ? is free at the end ot doesnt matter if i lose 1 kinah i dont want to pay .another solution can be to not have any more fee .... or to be so big... really i think i can get more than half of players that are here to agree with this
  • The broker is not a warehouse and it is not meant to be used as such. If you put items in there, other players are free to buy them. I know that many players see it differently and many people want to trade their veteran rewards to their main character but that is not how this system was meant to be used. Trading veteran rewards to another character is being tolerated by GF but definitely not supported.

I agree, in general, that more items and especially enchantment stones should be storable in the account warehouse but I disagree with the notion that it is our right to trade the items from the veteran rewards or that it is stealing when other players buy your cheap enchantment stone bundles from the broker. (And no, I have never bought some of the cheap stones, otherwise my gear wouldn't be as crappy as it is.)

My recommendation, for now, would be to either do what Nuke wrote or to keep the stones and wait for update 6.5 because the enchantment rates will be improved as far as I have heard(?). Maybe they will even change the stones so that they can be stored in the account warehouse with this update, then it would be a win/win for us. Yeah, might be too optimistic...
  • Nuke wrote:

Unfortunately Galeas himself already stated that they are not against the people stealing bundles from the broker
    Nobody said they're allowing theft. Putting them on broker for a low price is at your own risk because others can buy them, yes. The only thing not allowed is the ppl with the scripts but when the low level ones get banned it's very easy for them to just make a new one and level to 10.
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
  • so let we speak about one account with 2-3 caracters that we play and at the end you need the rewards for this chars not for new ones because you dont play only 6 months on one of them
    and after you delete and start new one.
    Second think is why to wait 7.0 to implement something good for players when you can have it in one day with one script setting and you can make players happy? Same all the time gameforce tell us to say everything and they will make for us if the game doesnt suffer and the economy of it is not affected so ? Thank you with respect BUT some of the things will eliminate the ninja/bots only by doing what is good for players . And i wish you all Happy new year for tonight ;)
  • Senpai wrote:

Nuke wrote:

Unfortunately Galeas himself already stated that they are not against the people stealing bundles from the broker
    Nobody said they're allowing theft. Putting them on broker for a low price is at your own risk because others can buy them, yes. The only thing not allowed is the ppl with the scripts but when the low level ones get banned it's very easy for them to just make a new one and level to 10.
    are the lvl 80 main characters that use scripts as well banned? because I see the same people non stop
  • oh man just for the sake of trying i woke up at 3 am this morning to try and sell my stones, tried to sell 1 but it got instantly sold for 1 kinnah :D bots are alive and kicking or some people have no life. Then I put up another stone for 1kk, it didn't get sold for a min so im guessing bots only buy it if its under certain kinnah amount, probably under 100k or something ?
  • Yea its really hard to detect bots (even lvl 80 main chars), they camp broker and have shugo in target for only 25 hours a day / 7 days a week straight. You must really be a high IQ maestro genius to see that. Nothing for us normal mortal beings. Its hard to check game logs in 2019, amazing technology.