Removal of Veteran Rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Removal of Veteran Rewards

With the upcoming Platinerk system it is said that the veteran rewards will be removed from the game.

Can Gameforge please let us know if they came up with a way for new characters and or new players to get decent ingame titles? Currently there are 2 titles you can take at certain veteran levels: "The no 1. in aion" and "The most powerful in Atreia". These titles give a significant run speed (5%) and attack/cast speed bonus (3%). With the removal of the veteran rewards, new players, characters and or older players who weren't able to get these titles will all be permanently handicapped compared to players who did indeed receive these titles.

I'm not a player who will have the misfortune of missing out on these titles. I'm just curious if Gameforge is aware of this issue that will impact especially potential new players.

(I would recommend for players who want to play the Painter class in 7.0 to already make an artist l1 to apply the "no 1. in aion" title.)
    • They are aware, and as above it is advised if you want the vet rewards on your painter you need to make it before platinerk comes in, as the vet rewarsd will be deleted...
      There is a painter only legion already on Deyla recruiting called The Painters Guild.
    • Keymaker wrote:

They are aware, and as above it is advised if you want the vet rewards on your painter you need to make it before platinerk comes in, as the vet rewarsd will be deleted...
      There is a painter only legion already on Deyla recruiting called The Painters Guild.
      Hmmm

When I created my painter on the Korean it was a different class. Directly as painter on lvl 1 (not an artist than then becomes a painter)