Any Information Related to Platinerk System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Watchcat wrote:

@Galeas Could you share some information with us like How is it gonna be, rewarding system etc ?
      What will be the effect of current gold pack level on Platinerk System when you replace it ?
      Every 100 days of Gold Pack remaining on an account, you'll recieve 1x Ancient Keberium or smth equivalent.

Don't expect anything good from them anymore.

Not even a Happy new year mail, not even fireworks in a survey, not even a post for weekly maintenance, like EVERYBODY in the Aion EU Team is on vacations.

2019 is going to be very rough for Aion EU if it keeps falling down that way.
    • Also Maybe an Information About OLD Players Items? I have some Exclusive NCsoft Items on my Beta Account, so i hope i can use them After also ... i want to give my Future Painter all the old nice Stuff. ^^
      Your Flame is My Fameyoutube.com/channel/UCgAkNQHD-zoV1BjU9oC4iDA OTAKU <3 (Ex-Govenor) Legend's never die
    • Senpai wrote:

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

not even a post for weekly maintenance
      There was no maintenance
      And ? There is a message on the board anyways, no matter if the maintenance occurs or not. We couldn't know it until this morning. So wrong argument.

Plus, how about the free daily Mysterious luna box that became bugged, uncraftable since the new year ? Do we have to take THIS as a "happy new year daevas !" message ? Kappa

Plus, how about taking into consideration like ... all my message, and not only what you want ?

Don't you have anything to say about the Happy new year mail missing, the happy new year survey(s) containing fireworks or w/e, as we used to have since ... the beta ?
    • ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Senpai wrote:

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

There was no maintenance
      And ? There is a message on the board anyways, no matter if the maintenance occurs or not. We couldn't know it until this morning. So wrong argument.
      Plus, how about the free daily Mysterious luna box that became bugged, uncraftable since the new year ? Do we have to take THIS as a "happy new year daevas !" message ? Kappa

Plus, how about taking into consideration like ... all my message, and not only what you want ?

Don't you have anything to say about the Happy new year mail missing, the happy new year survey(s) containing fireworks or w/e, as we used to have since ... the beta ?
      They are on vacation. Don't expect anything to happen this week xD.

The fact there was no maintenance doesnt mean we shouldn't get a notification of this. Normally we get a post about this. Gameforge is actually the only company out there that just leaves and doesnt say a thing and leaves its player base to guess whats gonna happen.
      Would've easely been fixed by just posting "yo boys we're on vacation no maint/updates the next few weeks".
    • Sjaakjuh wrote:

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Senpai wrote:

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

There was no maintenance
      And ? There is a message on the board anyways, no matter if the maintenance occurs or not. We couldn't know it until this morning. So wrong argument.Plus, how about the free daily Mysterious luna box that became bugged, uncraftable since the new year ? Do we have to take THIS as a "happy new year daevas !" message ? Kappa

They are on vacation. Don't expect anything to happen this week xD.
      The fact there was no maintenance doesnt mean we shouldn't get a notification of this. Normally we get a post about this. Gameforge is actually the only company out there that just leaves and doesnt say a thing and leaves its player base to guess whats gonna happen.
      Would've easely been fixed by just posting "yo boys we're on vacation no maint/updates the next few weeks".
      I really cannot see any way back for GF, crap xmas events that were real shop rng, crap rewards, no interaction with GM's that Aion used to have, no surveys with half decent rewards like the old days, (at least a box of fireworks for new year) no happy new year message from staff, nothing from them since 19th which was the last maintenance. This is a disgusting way to treat your playerbase and really you should be embarrassed by your lack of any info. Free luna workshop daily bugged and no mention or fix, really great job, still no doubt we will get another PD Tom video soon saying sorry and then we can all relax and just get on with paying GF staffs wages. Happy New Year everybody, see that was'nt hard was it and you wonder why people are unhappy, unbelievable. Peace out.
    • ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Well, if they don't announce it happening, why would it happen or why would ppl assume it gonna happen? That was quite obvious that there won't be anything like this today
    • Best Guess will be how the Aion Magazine Subscription used to be.
      Each Month you buy a platinerk pack, if you have the pack active in that month you get the reward that month and only once you get it.
      Once that month has passed you can no longer assign the reward, so if you miss it, tough luck, also no counting up how many packs, like 80/80

Along with extra instance entries, increased siege rewards etc..

And that if you want Platinerk on your account then you will have to buy it for yourself, no trading.

I actually suggested this couple of years ago, but that was on top of gold pack, not a replacement
    • wait a second there are many players that pay real money for 80/80 or event 100/100 so what about them ? if you are a new player maybe is normaly but if you are one old player....well aion will close ,to many things make it wrong , to many that we are telling here every day and so one so far... is not normaly what they make and ofcourse will come somebody again that will say ok we are sorry blabla cmon daevas forgive us and this time :)))) platina bla bla will be ofcurse p2w but the think is to pay and have some good benefits not crap things only one time every 6 months and after delete chars and make new ....this is some think that if I pay I have forever(the rewards) and I can take again if they reset on exactly same chars not new ones .the think is that I don't install the game every 6 months so think about .and by the way admins at least some of you can say happy new year on commentary ;) so HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU ALL . AND PLS DONTT MAKE HAPPY NEW NERFFF YEAR again thx
      aion was my wife :'.)