Merge before it's too late!

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Merge before it's too late!

      I think it's about time to merge the servers.
      The population are so low on many of the servers that the open world PvP are boring and dead. :atired:

      I can run around for hours without meeting any elyo on antri server, those i meet are either bots(ban them all!) or those who run to guards once they see a red dot.

      Why do we created so many servers to begin with, with the nerfs and such we knew people would leave the game before it was launched and during the new patch. :ashy:

      are not doing a great job in keeping the population intact! I see the elyo rank lists are at the lowest now, so many left the game, and it makes me sad because it's a great game. Why they made it so small? So few instances, so few worlds(maps) - We need a PVP map like we had, Eso one - it was fun :D

      :cookieshugo:

      I love this game, it's just amazing - but the population needs to be back up like it once was! We have now Nara, HT, Workshop and Makarna, that's it for PvE.
      We got Dred, Runat and Neviwind for PvP, the waiting time are over the top, 15-20min every entry? (No i dont see coop / arena are PvP, most poeple go for points. I waited 48 minutes for an coop entry the other day, when i got entry i meet premade from deyla, me vs 3 - it was not fun)

      We need a merge, and we need a good way to get those who quit back ingame! It's important for Aion EU to survive! :slove:

      So please, do something before Aion EU is gone! :atired: :asad:
      Check out my Twitch channel
      Daily Aion streams from Dred, World PvP, Runat, Sieges or PvE
    • VisionAion wrote:

      We need a merge, and we need a good way to get those who quit back ingame! It's important for Aion EU to survive! :slove:


      So please, do something before Aion EU is gone! :atired: :asad:
      There is nothing that could save aion from predetermined destiny.

      It's too late for that, i'm sorry
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.
    • Deyla was kinda balanced before they open these new servers once they did it the asmos lost alot players and now elyos dominate like kings we even lose sieges with buff thanks to Gameforge and these new servers, even if deyla aint that bad in terms of population would be nice if we get a merge with antri or Nergal (asmo dominated servers) so we can have some balance on sieges,...
    • VisionAion wrote:

      The population are so low on many of the servers that the open world PvP are boring and dead. :atired:

      I can run around for hours without meeting any elyo on antri server, those i meet are either bots(ban them all!) or those who run to guards once they see a red dot.

      Like there is any reason now to attack someone in open world.... xD

      As for elyos in your server they used charackter conflicts from previous merge and went to Deyla. That's why you see such bad ratio there.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Not trying to defend GF here, but if I remember correctly it wasnt gameforge's idea to create new servers with 6.2. They only did it because everybody was begging for it. And now we want it all merged again (not a bad idea tbh). This will probably take some time and work to do.

      Ps, I dont think deyla has ever been close to being called balanced.
    • "bad", "to late for aion", "distaster" is a default state of Aion between patches. When 7.0 comes they will open new servers, people will go and play there and then blame gamforge 3months later that those servers are empty.

      Deyla is one and only server that doesnt need any merge with other servers.
    • i.imgur.com/OOosKm5.png


      @Galeas please make only 2 English Servers 1 German, 1 French, 1 Polish

      even in the best case scenario and on the highest peak of population being around siege time, as almost nobody wants to skip that, game feels almost dead with waiting times over 30mins for a Neviwind Canyon entry and such.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by NoaimDeyla ().

    • Sjaakjuh wrote:

      Not trying to defend GF here, but if I remember correctly it wasnt gameforge's idea to create new servers with 6.2. They only did it because everybody was begging for it. And now we want it all merged again (not a bad idea tbh). This will probably take some time and work to do.

      Ps, I dont think deyla has ever been close to being called balanced.
      There was a poll here on forum and it was clear the majority of people didnt wanted new servers still gameforge decided to create them so yes its their fault.
    • elyos in Antriksha have it rough, and I dont blame them for quitting. I myself might as well quit if things keep the same way it is because you play the game to have fun and progress, not being locked by stupid system design. examples of why elyos quit:
      1.check the broker and enchantment stones are 9-10m kinah a piece.
      2. there is no way in hell to craft an ultimate armor, because material drops on Anomos only( which we never killed since 6.0 , maybe once in early morning?) .
      3. although we won few sieges once asmos got complacent. Now with asmo back on full force, we cant win even with the fixed buff. ie limited Makarna runs.

      the list goes on and on, and I dont blame asmos factions obviously for this, but the matter is asmos are progressing and elyos are not, and therefore the snowball effect will get bigger the more gear difference asmos have, the less chance elyos will want to pvp, and less elyos plays.

      I dont think however gameforge can fix it by merging its a system design issue and the solutions are simple:

      1. make other ways to acquire Ultimate Keberium ( dont bring RNG scam loot boxes into this) by means of drops in instances.
      2. since the gear difference gap in this patch is higher then previous patches, you would want to ultimately either make the gaps closer, or give weaker faction the previous pvp attack/defense bonus buffs running contiously if they fail to capture the fort few times in a row. this might motivate some elyos to go pvp.
      3. other means to acquire extendable weapons. Melees in this patch got butchered with capped speed, add to the fact no more extendable to level the playing field with ranged classes.
      4. change Anomos location and add ton of HP. previously Menotios , Sunayaka etc took much longer to kill, there are no outposts near them, and it generated alot of pvp. I remember a 4hr Menotios back in the day in NA server and it was fun because of the pvp.
      5. Allow Makarna reset scrolls to be bought with AP/kinah Gold bars w/e. at least this will keep people busier especially while the content is very VERY limited in this game now.
    • At least 1 new server was necessary for 6.2 because of kinah-gold ingot ratio in old servers. New player who has not played or got nothing before 6.2 couldn't play there because of high broker prices for first months. People kinda laughed me when I ask gp for 50kk on old servers meanwhile on Nergal it was 9kk and be honest most of people created char on new servers to get cheap gold packs for first months.
    • Being elyos on antriksha server i can safely say, we (the ely) are NYERKED big time.
      YES we have gotten anomos ONCE during full 6.2.
      YES 1x ultimate keberium costs 9kk-20kk in our server.
      NO we cant even get to the fort boss during sieges, we have taken fort 5 times total i think...
      YES the population is very small in the server and
      YES during last siege 2 great generals 5 generals stayed afk on the bridge and didnt even use xform, because AFK gets the same rewards
      YES we have given up
      YES we are low geared noobies


      Note to @VisionAion : thanks for not killing me at HT entrance :D i c u there all the time.
    • magebaby wrote:

      Being elyos on antriksha server i can safely say, we (the ely) are NYERKED big time.
      YES we have gotten anomos ONCE during full 6.2.
      YES 1x ultimate keberium costs 9kk-20kk in our server.
      NO we cant even get to the fort boss during sieges, we have taken fort 5 times total i think...
      YES the population is very small in the server and
      YES during last siege 2 great generals 5 generals stayed afk on the bridge and didnt even use xform, because AFK gets the same rewards
      YES we have given up
      YES we are low geared noobies


      Note to @VisionAion : thanks for not killing me at HT entrance :D i c u there all the time.
      It was obvious it is gonna be ghost server for elyos side before last merge. I mean 99% of ppl knew that I don't know why did you even stay there. Asmodian joined Antriksha and Elyos joined Deyla for easy game and to meet new people because nobody wanna bother himself with pvp while farming and that's a known thing Aion community is mostly toxic, greedy people who don't wanna cooperate with each other much.

      Eggsdee wrote:

      Deyla was kinda balanced before they open these new servers once they did it the asmos lost alot players and now elyos dominate like kings we even lose sieges with buff thanks to Gameforge and these new servers, even if deyla aint that bad in terms of population would be nice if we get a merge with antri or Nergal (asmo dominated servers) so we can have some balance on sieges,...
      Nergal is not asmo dominated server. It WAS asmo dominated, we didn't get lakrum fortress from elyos 3 times in a row. They still have it and as I see massive quit started on asmo side. That's quite normal since it takes at least 30 min to form a pvp group and you must be lucky to form a proper one in the end. You guys should create character at dredgion time and see yourselves it is kinda funny but most ppl from asmo side is willing to join deyla asmo.
    • Deyla asmo would welcome new people ... from ASMO side. I dont want a merge between like hellion + nergal, hellion + antri or nergal + antri or whatever.. cause all the elyos from those servers will go again for deyla cause people are selfish and they dont care about ruining the balance.. And those server transfers for ereshkigal arent well done either, cause there is no faction lock for them, so elyos are free to go whenever, just like asmo, and guess where they will go.. they will go where there are many players and where their side wins easily.
      I belong to asmo who transferred to deyla from antriksha during last merge but we are the minority. I think maybe 40 ppl from asmo transferred while on elyos side it was 80% of the original top ranking and who knows how many more lower ranks.

      BTW last patch it only looked balanced because the way sieges worked was different and also it was late into the patch so people didn't care that much about sieges. But if you even look at how lfg is active on both sides you will see elyos are a lot, A LOT more. The only thing that makes Deyla the best server for asmo despite being outnumbered is that we still have the biggest asmo community from all the servers and also big vs bigger numbers are easier to manage even when outnumbered compared to low vs lower numbers. That's my opinion. Also we have a decent number of decent and nice players and there isnt much drama going on.

      I really hope the merges/transfers, when they happen, will be announced after locking char creation on the opposite server and that some measures are taken to prevent abuse.

      PS. I am not gonna call it by the name but quitting after losing 3 sieges on nergal is for...weak minded people.