lvl 40 Goldpack Title 5% speed 3% attack/cast

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lvl 40 Goldpack Title 5% speed 3% attack/cast

Hello so I see this title remains in the goldpack rewards. lvl 40 with 5% speed 3% cast/atack
      I know GP rewards gonna change with the patinerk system , so I want know if I buy goldpacks to reach lvl 40 to get that title, will I be able to keep it after on all my chars, even after tha platynerk change happens?

@Galeas or any other official can enlighten me ?

ty
    • Siqural wrote:

You are able to get the title for now. After GP rewards will be removed, you won't be able to get that tittle, until GF find another way to get it.
      And you'll keep this title after you get it, if they don't remove it from the game.
      Except of course that it is applied through rewards on each character and has to be claimed before it is active, so any new chars after VR finishes will not have it unless they put it into platinerk somehow ;)
    • [NICK]Nutter wrote:

Siqural wrote:

You are able to get the title for now. After GP rewards will be removed, you won't be able to get that tittle, until GF find another way to get it.
      And you'll keep this title after you get it, if they don't remove it from the game.
      Except of course that it is applied through rewards on each character and has to be claimed before it is active, so any new chars after VR finishes will not have it unless they put it into platinerk somehow ;)
      Exactly. So better get it now