Stigma progression

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stigma progression

Hi. Im fairly new to Aion since 6.0.
      I'm struggling to see how its possible to improve stigma levels (to +9) in order to gain additional stigma slots.
      Is this my own fault for joining aion too late?
      Stigma ench stones hard to come by and on top of that im not seeing hardly any stigmas in broker (for my class).
      Also, when i did find extra stigmas the failure rate above 4 seems incredibly high (note that a failure drops a stigma back to ZERO) :S

Am i missing something? or are extra stigmas slots impossible to reach?
    • You are supposed to have 50 alts, on which you can do tower of challenge for a chance of getting a stigma enchant stone from a random bag. Also you are supposed to do weekly luna on 100 alts, in order to get 100 stigma enchant stones after 7 weeks.

With this you are able to enchant your stigmas to a higher level.

And yes, it's sad that the game works this way.
    • Shqwoeepac wrote:

Also, when i did find extra stigmas the failure rate above 4 seems incredibly high (note that a failure drops a stigma back to ZERO) :S

Better use stigma enchantment stone after +4 to not go back to zero and it is luxury atm if you completed all other progression of game like gear, transformation contract, this is the last one you should focus on imo.
    • When stigma enchanting was released, the enchant stones were pretty much non existent and for a year. Most people didn't enchant above 6, for some classes, it was lower as their stigmas was so much in demand.

There does need to be another way of gettingstigma enchant stones other than once every 7 weeks.. As it just promotes people having a 2nd/3rd account which then also affects server stats because these accounts are only active for farming. Those who choose to play fair have no chance
    • From time to time people (on Deyla at least) sell +9 stigmas for 150-200mln kinah. I would say its a better way than enchanting them on your own.

Except GSS and 1week Luna stigma enchantment stones also drop from those 50coins bags from Tower of challenge.