Order of gear enchanting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Order of gear enchanting?

Hey

I'm a full legendary Ranger and have now ulti bow(+15) , ulti wings (+12). Last week i did my shoes to ulti (because of the speed).
      But now I have to decide which part is next to enchant & upgrade? Probably something from the accessoirs?
    • Desperation wrote:

I would say better to go full armor first: it gives attack, defence, crit/acc stats.
      Maybe accessories are better, but you need to have them +15 to get max pve attack. Otherwise (imo) leg+15 accessories are better than ulti +0+5
      no they are not.

+15 legendary earing 176 pvp atk(no stats attack) . +0 ultimate gives 132atk +75 pvp atk = 208 atk +0

The post was edited 1 time, last by Potatosin ().

• Potatosin wrote:

Desperation wrote:

I would say better to go full armor first: it gives attack, defence, crit/acc stats.
      Maybe accessories are better, but you need to have them +15 to get max pve attack. Otherwise (imo) leg+15 accessories are better than ulti +0+5
      no they are not.
      +15 legendary earing 176 pvp atk(no stats attack) . +0 ultimate gives 132atk +75 pvp atk = 208 atk +0
      If +15 ultimate earring has 205 pvp atk in total, how is possible +0 has 208? xD
    • Parry wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Desperation wrote:

no they are not.+15 legendary earing 176 pvp atk(no stats attack) . +0 ultimate gives 132atk +75 pvp atk = 208 atk +0
      If +15 ultimate earring has 205 pvp atk in total, how is possible +0 has 208? xD
      man can u read... 132atk (Stats) + 75 pvp atk = 208atk(for pvp) thats how it works actually. if u didnt know u learned it now )
    • Potatosin wrote:

Parry wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Desperation wrote:

no they are not.+15 legendary earing 176 pvp atk(no stats attack) . +0 ultimate gives 132atk +75 pvp atk = 208 atk +0
      man can u read... 132atk (Stats) + 75 pvp atk = 208atk(for pvp) thats how it works actually. if u didnt know u learned it now )
      On armour u get +100/200ATK (stats) on every item + CRIT (on legendary u dont have any, if u didnt know u learned now)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parry ().

• Parry wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Parry wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Desperation wrote:

On armour u get +100/200ATK (stats) on every item + CRIT (on legendary u dont have any, if u didnt know u learned now)
      i know bro :D i have almost all ultimate genesis so i know the stats. and thats why i made first chest XD big stats there. dont hate me man (
    • Potatosin wrote:

Parry wrote:

Yes thats why is better do first armour parts (chest and legs at least) than neck and earring, and yea dw i have full :)
      i know u do and gz. havent met u in arena anytime though. would be fun.Looking forward to )
      tbh boots are a must cuz speed XD
      Yea, i meant after weapon, wings, and boots,
      For me the order is like: weapons, wings, boots (he already has), than chest, helm, legs, neck, earrings (bracelet and feather are good, but are more defensive)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parry ().

• Parry wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Parry wrote:

Yes thats why is better do first armour parts (chest and legs at least) than neck and earring, and yea dw i have full :)
      i know u do and gz. havent met u in arena anytime though. would be fun.Looking forward to )tbh boots are a must cuz speed XD
      Yea, i meant after weapon, wings, and boots,For me the order is like: weapons, wings, boots (he already has), than chest, legs, neck, earrings (bracelet and feather are good, but are more defensive)
      y also feather bracelet expensive af xd
    • Potatosin wrote:

Watchcat wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

hmmm sees nergal, sees ulti bow +15 wings and boots, checks out. pepehands
      I have seen a lot of people with at least 3-4 ultimate genesis and rest ulti noble parts in nergal. There are even people with almost 90% of gear ultimate genesis.
      me xxd
      Dont go the wrong way @The_Link . You need to save at least 1500 legendary enchantment stones and then you can enchant all parts on the same day.
    • Depends of two things what would be the best to enchant based on your situation, if you plan to play long time (on 7.0+ update) and if yes, then how many enchant stones are you able to obtain untill 7.0
      The goal is to have full ultimate now as soon as posible and the new one on day1 of the 7.0 uptade.

Depending of how many enchant stones are you able to get, you will be able to enchant and get more or less genesis gear, take in mind you will have to deal with almost double that amount later in order to upgrade the gear on day1 of the 7.0 uptade. For example having full genesis +15 now and no enchants at all for the 7.0 update will have worse stats results than half genesis half crafted but with actual enchants to make that half genesis again +15 on day1 of 7.0 update. (btw say bye to veteran rewards and that suply, this reset we just had its probably gonna be the last one)

So lets say for example you have acces to 100 potential enchants in total from all the sources and time untill 7.0 update, if for example you need 50 enchants to make +15 a single item, you will be able to make only 1 genesis item, so you will have that item +15 and 50 enchants ready for 7.0 day 1 to make that same item +15 again.

So based on this, you can choose between more or less crafted items in order to reach the best stats posible on your personal situation at all times, its not the same for a player with alot of 80/80 accounts plus cash shop kinah suply, than a completly free to play player.

The idea here its to point out the final goal, if you plan to play for a long time and you want to have the best gear posible even for 7.0 update, you have to use legendary enchant stones only in the gear that you are sure you gonna make ultimate+15 and save the needed enchants to make +15 the same item again once 7.0 update hits, rest crafted.

For a dps class like a ranger, you should enchant in this order: Weapon, Wings, Bracelet/Feather, Neck, Earrings, Rings/Belt, Chest/Head, Pants, Gloves/Boots/Pauldrons.

The reason why i consider Bracelet/Feather the next option after wings its because based on timeline, (if your only source is ingame suply) by the time you reach Ultimate Weapon+15 and Ultimate Wings+15 if you ever do, you already will have the rest of the equipment crafted Noble Ultimate, and Bracelet/Feather crafted Ultimate Noble stats are bad, they dont have the right stats, they must be genesis, but the rest can be crafted no problem.

This means that wearing legendary genesis gear its a completely waste of enchants for various reasons and also it doents even give u the best u could get untill you make them ultimate and maybe you dont even wear that piece from genesis set ever considering you even have to make it +15 in order to be worth to use enchants on it if we look at 7.0 update, so you will have to craft pretty much everything now and after on 7.0, depending of how many enchant stones you can get.

For example look all those people who used every single enchant they had to make all the genesis gear into legendary, now they starting to make some ultimate from those and 6.5 update will hit in the face,in which you will be able to make full legendary set without using a single legendary enchant stone, so they wasted every single enchant stone there without actualy making profit of it because they where not weaing the best they could.

Similar thing will happen on 7.0 but with ultimate this time in the case you want to jump on the new set, because if you dont have +15 ultimate in order to enchange it for the new ultimate+0, you are left half way with a piece of gear that is worth legendary +0 (based on enchants not on stats) because you will be able to make the new legendary set +0 without legendary enchants aswell.

So if you look at the comparison of having to enchant the half way enchanted ultimate (for example +10-+14 from the current patch being on 7.0 already) in order to make it +15 so you can enchange it for the new one +0 and you compare it with starting over and making the new legendary +15 in order to upgrade it to ultimate +0, its better this second option if we look at enchants only, because the succes rate of legendary its better than ultimate. Having to upgrade a legendary item to +15 its obviously more easy than ultimate.

Truth hurts

The post was edited 4 times, last by Daeny ().

• Lemonzz wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Watchcat wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

hmmm sees nergal, sees ulti bow +15 wings and boots, checks out. pepehands
      I have seen a lot of people with at least 3-4 ultimate genesis and rest ulti noble parts in nergal. There are even people with almost 90% of gear ultimate genesis.
      me xxd
      Dont go the wrong way @The_Link . You need to save at least 1500 legendary enchantment stones and then you can enchant all parts on the same day.
      ,Hahahaha
    • Thank you all for the interesting discussion!

I have now upgreaded the chest (went quite nice). I think next will be leg or hat... and for accessoirs i am considering to get some more noble ulti earrings/rings (till they are up to get encanted)

atm i have ~150 echants + some kinahs left, but if RNG comes into play that can be worth nothing at all (therefore the ensurement with the crafted acces)