The best way to get daevanion skills

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The best way to get daevanion skills

:nothingtoseehere:

I'm really dissapointed in players doing what (s)he did, but the video still falls under "Naming & shaming", which isn't allowed on this board.
    -Senpai

(For anyone wondering what the video was, it was a player using leader loot to ninja a legendary daeva skill)
    Blood like rain fallin' down
    Drum on grave and ground
  • I agree that the dropping system sucks and that a lot of idiots do this, but imo it's not a bannable thing since he is the leader. It was your decision to join his group, therefore he can do whatever he wants by being the group leader. Yeah, i know, it's unethical but still not a bannable thing imo.
    easy mode - casual PvE hero
  • iSTAN wrote:

I agree that the dropping system sucks and that a lot of idiots do this, but imo it's not a bannable thing since he is the leader. It was your decision to join his group, therefore he can do whatever he wants by being the group leader. Yeah, i know, it's unethical but still not a bannable thing imo.
    That's so dumb because most people just join these instances through server-wide recruitment. Am i supposed to know who is a ninja and who isn't from other servers aswell as mine? Sure this could be fixed if we were allowed to post a ninja list (with proof ofc) so everyone would be able to prevent this by not grouping with those people, but it's not allowed.

EDIT: Not to mention, that's not even how server-wide group leader works. Even if X player is recruiting, if Y player has a faster computer and enters the instance first, then Y player is leader and can still ninja the group.
  • Alibi wrote:

That's so dumb
    What's dumb?

Alibi wrote:

most people just join these instances through server-wide recruitment.
    I do this daily therefore I take the risk as well. I've also lost a lot of items in the past and u don't see me crying on lfg/forums/groups etc. because if the game is implemented this way i accept it. Crying won't solve anything. If you don't like the game then why do u still play it ? Man these last 2 major updates fked up the community as i see, 90% of them are just crying.
    Btw, there's a constantly updated list on facebook eu community group :)
    easy mode - casual PvE hero
  • I don't get why we live in an era where being held hostage in situations like this is just fine and accepted instead of holding the companies accountable for not making efforts to hard punish these behaviours. Look at league for example, so many people hold champ select hostage and you still need to take the loss to get them punished, but whatever at least they get punished.

An easy way to greatly reduce this would be to simply make the loot in server-wide be like dredgion where you can't change it, but instead of having it be round-robin/roll-dice, have it be free-for-all/roll-dice. Pretty sure Korea could do this in 20 seconds if it was requested @Galeas
  • Senpai wrote:

I'm really dissapointed in players doing what (s)he did, but the video still falls under "Naming & shaming",
    which isn't allowed on this board.

-Senpai

Actually it doesn't. Original post was only an ingame video footage with a general title about daevonian skills. No accusation that an "x" player from an "x" server did something. Neither with voice or texting. According to this logic, every ingame footage that is posted on boards can be considered "naming and shaming".
    Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
  • No wonder why people are not active on forum. Even forum is not user friendly here.

Bimbaczov wrote:

:nothingtoseehere:

I'm really dissapointed in players doing what (s)he did, but the video still falls under "Naming & shaming", which isn't allowed on this board.
    -Senpai

(For anyone wondering what the video was, it was a player using leader loot to ninja a legendary daeva skill)
  • Response from GF support was very predictable. It went smth like this: "players decide what tactics and loot distribution they are using in-game".

@Senpai no "naming and shaming" in this topic (maybe a little towards gameforge in comments :p )

Video is still on yt (I made it public), same title as the topic if you guys want to look it up :)
    Blood like rain fallin' down
    Drum on grave and ground
  • there are community guidelines for a reason and I suggest you have a look at them again, specifically point 3 - posting on the forum

"Do not report exploits or other players in the Forum. In case you report bugs please make sure you have first created a ticket to the Game-Support."

Community Guidelines
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?