The best way to get daevanion skills

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Probably this is going to be unpopular opinion, but i think that ninja looting is good for the community, that is when it is constrained to one server. It brings people to join legions and play together, not with randoms. It adds consequences to your actions, yes you can ninja loot, but your name is going to be plastered all over LFG channel. But of course it does not happen when you take into consideration server wide. Why not to ninja loot when you play with people that you are never going to see again or not even remember their nicknames after a day? Server wide is one of the things that kills community.
    RNG is cancer
  • zerghunter68 wrote:

Probably this is going to be unpopular opinion, but i think that ninja looting is good for the community, that is when it is constrained to one server. It brings people to join legions and play together, not with randoms. It adds consequences to your actions, yes you can ninja loot, but your name is going to be plastered all over LFG channel. But of course it does not happen when you take into consideration server wide. Why not to ninja loot when you play with people that you are never going to see again or not even remember their nicknames after a day? Server wide is one of the things that kills community.
    Since you haven't realized, we have communities and places to report ninja looters on.
  • Sita wrote:

it's naming and shaming
    I know history a little and when ppl did something bad - they walked among the people, and the people threw stones at them. A lesson without blood is poorly absorbed
    I can understand if some players don't know english well and they cant give good answer to offender. But it is quite another thing when there is something to be ashamed of.
    I had HT run few day ago and some player stole item. Item was for mage class so I did not lost anything. When I left from inst I wrote to LFG about ninja but at the same time some player wisper me:
    -"too late".
    I wasn't online when that player (who whispers to me) wrote about ninja. But if I had list with them...

Problems like bots, ninjas, scammers - its your problems, GF problems. U dont have many hands to help anybody but thats why u should kill problems by one hit. For example - bots:
    No need to ban bots coz players with bots create new charater and make him lvl 80 for 6 hours. U need ban players who making bots everytime. How to do that? Its simple:
    1. Look logs of bots. Find those trades and see to whom bot trade items
    2. Look internet provider, PC specs, ID windows etc.

With ninjas its a bit harder. U can make points system like in some games (dota as example) but there is a place for abuse. So best thing what u can do - ninjas list BUT WITH PROVES.
    Or u can make chest system but as I know from tickets history - u cant make game interventions. And funny thing - aion 10 years old and all of that 10 years we still have that ninja problems. Its seems like or u dont care or u don't learn from old mistakes.

note: players can make that list on some another forum. The problems is - abuse without being able to intervene from GF. I mean - a player with a good reputation quartered with another player. For revenge he specifically can lie. He will be believed without proof due to reputation. So... need GF as main judge

And yes - best way to get daeva skills its make chest cost 50 goldbars for a place 200

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ydri ().

• iSTAN wrote:

Sita wrote:

as the names are visible it's naming and shaming
    So (almost) every video in this thread should be removed because the names are visible. I'm waiting to see them removed.
    The reason why the video from this thread has been removed is because it is indirectly naming and shaming the player who ninja'd the shugo and left the group.

As bad as this is, these are still the rules.

The videos in the thread you specified do not name and shame any player to my knowledge.
  • It's super interesting to me how the staff keeps insisting that the goal of this thread was naming and shaming, implying that what the player in question did was bad. BUT gameforge refuses to ban said player or anyone for stuff like this, so clearly they condone it, which means it's not bad in their eyes. So there's some contradicting information here.

If we're being real here, you do this because the initial context of the thread wasn't breaking ToS but you know it's bad to ninja loot. Just ban it then. If you know it's bad and people have proof, ban it, simple. You just go "oh but i know what you meant" which would be fair behaviour if you guys would also ban these people because you also know what they meant when they changed loot in the middle of the run like a piece of :D to ninja something.

It's sad that the community has to resource to a third party (facebook group) to protect themselves from this because GF refuses to take action. Like i said if you don't wanna ban these people at least request loot changes from Korea for server-wide and this can be greatly reduced, at least ninjas would need to be lucky to outroll you if loot was free-for-all/roll dice with no option to change it.