Play for valuable items from 9/1 to 13/2.
The new year will be all-action: you’ll be able to once again gather up some valuable rewards together with friends from 9/1 to 13/2.
Wealth in Danger
In a total surprise, Ereshkigal has managed to make a decisive strike: her army has taken the Treasure Island of Courage and is now occupying the Daeva race track. Her intent is cold and calculating: she plans to take the wealth of the region that is set out for the Daeva.
Three clever Shugos, Lararinerk, Gogoshunerk and Kikurinerk, were however able to save some of the keys and Alchemical Insignias in the final moment. Unfortunately their airship was hit by Abyss debris during their escape and the wealth of the Treasure Island of Courage was spread all over Lakrum.
Get the following items before they fall back into Ereshkigal’s hands: the [Rune] Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone, [Rune] Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone, the Daevanion Skill Chest, the Transformation Contract: Cat or Baa and the [Event] Alchemical Proof: Sealed Legendary Daeva Protector (Selection Box).
The Treasure Chests
Regular Treasure Chest
- Appears in 33 locations in Lakrum.
- 1. Requires a Key to the Standard Treasure Chest of the Treasure Island of Courage to open.
- 5 [Rune] Keys to the Fancy Treasure Chest of the Treasure Island of Courage required to open.
- 10 [Rune] Keys to the Fancy Treasure Chest of the Treasure Island of Courage required to open.
The Key to the Standard Treasure Chest of the Treasure Island of Courage
- Has a set chance of appearing in the Mirash Refuge Treasure Chest and is guaranteed to be in Kirshka's Treasure Chest.
- Drops with a set chance from First Mate Angira in Ashunatal Dredgion (one for the whole group).
- Can be purchased in the AION Shop.
- Is a potential reward from common treasure chests.
A list of rewards can be found here.
Are you looking to finally reach level 80? This event should make it easy for you. Our boost and the reduced costs for instance re-entry will help you turn into a high-level player in next to no time and will have you become the proud owner of your own Daeva Protector’s set!
You can acquire the necessary event items from the treasure chests in Mirash Refuge as well as in the usual chests in Lakrum. You can exchange these with Shugos Lararinerk, Gogoshunerk and Kikurinerk for various treasures.
We will be activating a 3x XP boost for the monster hunt. That’s a whopping 300% more XP for you!
Your Entry Fees
You can enter the following instances repeatedly at a lower cost: Mirash Refuge, Garden of Knowledge, Holy Tower, Narakkalli and Prometun's Workshop.
|Re-entries||Normal price||Event price|
|1 to 3 times||20 Luna||20 Luna|
|4 to 6 times||40 Luna||30 Luna|
|7 to 9 times||70 Luna||40 Luna|
|10 times or more||110 Luna||80 Luna|
Trading with the Shugos
Lararinerk sells legendary equipment that lasts for 3 days for Kinah.
Gogoshunerk trades in permanent legendary equipment for Kinah and the following items: equipment pieces (purchased from Lararinerk), a set amount of Alchemical Insignias, an Alchemical Proof.
Kikurinerk trades Abyss treasures for Abyss Points.
Alchemical Insignias and Alchemical Proofs
The Alchemical Insignias
- Is necessary to improve Gogoshunerk’s equipment.
- Guaranteed in the Mirash Refuge Treasure Chest and in Kirshka's Treasure Chest.
- [Event] Alchemical Insignias can be earned through the daily login (1x per hour, max of 7 per day and only for characters level 76 or higher).