[Discussion Thread] New Years Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Look, I'm going to be blunt here, the lack of transformations is a huge problem and this event will only solve it for a very few very lucky ones, because YET AGAIN the path to obtaining a transformation to make your class workable is locked behind multiple layers of RNG.

Enough. With. The. RNG. Bulls**t.
      The whole boards are always telling you that RNG is killing us inside. All the time, when you ask for feedback. And what do you do? Put more RNG in the game, yet again, locking what is one of the most essential components to the basic functioning of a lot of classes behind multiple number checks.

What use is this thread? What use is all your "feedback" threads? When you keep doing the same again and again after half the community tells you that we are fed up with it?

Make it a long grind but with a sure reward for the love of god. Make it collect a bunch of items from bosses or whatever and then hand them all over to a shugo or anything to get a one time selection for an ancient transformation. That is what the game needs. Wanna sell stuff in the shop? Sell those things that need to be collected so people can speed up the process or if they don't have time to fulfill the event get access to its rewards. But do not make a long grind with a reward that might or might not come for something so essential as the goddamn transformation because people WILL be frustrated once all their work becomes slot fragments.

You want feedback right? You have been getting it all over but there is no visible improvement. At the moment this event is just another form of hypocrisy from you because you tease us with what you know we desperately need and put it behind a grind with an RNG barrier when the community is telling you to stop using RNG on the basics. You spoke about "long term goals". The key of those long term goals and how to make them appealing is making the reward not be something that has a chance to be in vain. Your game is losing players and this will not fix it.

Step up your game, and step it up now. You made a video telling people you were sorry, but keep with the same exact behaviour.
    • Event for free 2 players, is completely not worth it, the lege items, while not being that good lege cus cannot re-identify, are too costly in the alchemy insignia to be even worth it for alts.

BUT i need answer for 1 important part... You don't need to tell the % at which the Ancient Transformations are in the boxes, but DOES (A) and (S) box have same % for the Ancient? And S just better in some items and quantity (And ulti pvp only from that) @Sita @Galeas
    • Hashtag wrote:

Went mirash saw drop rate is pathetic as always, wont go again. Big thank you for nothing ?

How about collect 100 keys, trade the keys for choosable ancient transform ? How about that ? Woila good event - noone complain. Hard isnt it ?
      That would literally make this event instantly super good, and even reasonable as it would still need a good amount of time and work.
    • Vichel1 wrote:

You spoke about "long term goals". The key of those long term goals and how to make them appealing is making the reward not be something that has a chance to be in vain. Your game is losing players and this will not fix it.
      What long term goals?

I see people running around in legendary and kaisinel form (fully unlocked and transparent transformation).

Yeah I'm not kidding we have people with fully unlocked Kaisinel through the transformation system.

I know people who still use green form and ancient not for their class (Ranger with Beritra Drakan transformation OMEGALUL)
    • Rym wrote:

Vichel1 wrote:

You spoke about "long term goals". The key of those long term goals and how to make them appealing is making the reward not be something that has a chance to be in vain. Your game is losing players and this will not fix it.
      What long term goals?
      I see people running around in legendary and kaisinel form (fully unlocked and transparent transformation).

Yeah I'm not kidding we have people with fully unlocked Kaisinel through the transformation system.

I know people who still use green form and ancient not for their class (Ranger with Beritra Drakan transformation OMEGALUL)
      Long term goals for free / mostly free to players. Never said anything about not being able to pay long term goals into short term. :D but for some WEIRD REASON gameforge thinks Ancient tranform is some hyper super premium long term goal instead of pretty much basic necessary item.
    • Guys guys guys chill out. U doing that instances anyway (for kinah) and its take not many time.
      And what did u expect when even at crysmass we had p2w promo and dice... Nobody said about dice when u won x1 slot stone when for first ancient slot need x16. Or 1 ancient keberium like a a drop in the ocean.
      They dont care about us. This game for p2w and we are need just for population. U all know that but still u trying eat this cactus and keep discuss events.

Just ask them about dislike button at forum and use dislike in situations like this.

Tons of problems that can be fixed just in sand shop by changing costs etc. There are a lot ways with aion shop. Etc etc etc.

And probably those event need just to keep us online.......but all instances can be done after 2 days
    • Ydri wrote:

Just ask them about dislike button at forum and use dislike in situations like this.
      And that's why they won't add it, because they themselves know that if they put it, over 90% of forum users would use it. Which would be bad for their "so called market image".
    • ''Drops with a set chance from First Mate Angira in Ashunatal Dredgion for all in the group.''

This is broken, confirmed drop in 2 out of 3 runs... Only first looter is able to get it.