[Discussion Thread] New Years Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Did the mirage with 4 chars and got 26 keys and for my suprise i opened the regular chests and still have 0 fancy keys.How can F2P players can even try to have a chance in the ancient contracts transformation if we cant even get enough keys to try to open 1 time cuz i believe u need atleast many tries ..

Is this one more of those "PROMO" disguised as an event ?
    • New

We cannot blame gameforge because of the content of this bundle

We know this is already set by ncsoft aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070859

BUT gameforge can actualy make the keys more accesible for everyone, they should be given in huge amounts in order to be considered ''event'' and not a ''promo''
      Because you need average of 50 keys (if all the items inside have the same chance to drop, which i doubt because some show up way too often) in order to just open the 5key chest once.

We know this is also already set by ncsoft aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070860

You need to open that chest an average of how many times ? 10 time in order to get the ancient transformation ? thats a total average of 500 keys to have a ''chance'' to get the ancient transformation, which btw its not even the best for any class, its the second best and it could give u the one you dont need also.

Not to mention the 10key chest, that would be then 1000 keys to have a 10 try in average to see atleast one ancient transformation contract, again this is average rng.

We know this is also already set by ncsoft too aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070861

In other words, even if they add more normal keys in other dungeons (and they should) lets say 1 per boss in every dungeon, it will be still way too low suply of keys, thats how it is.

You want that ancient trasformation ? go buy on the cash shop the fancy keys, thats the way it works.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Daeny ().

• New

Galeas wrote:

Sjaakjuh wrote:

Why would I want another character up to level 80 if the game not even allows me to gear up 1 character in the first place (some long term goals apperently).
      Secondly. Do we even have the Treasure island of courage instance? I haven't seen it at all and questions about this have been unanswered.
      The fact that you don't want to do something doesn't mean everyone feels the same way ;)
      Treasure Island is not working with 6.2 for now. I think NC is currently modifying it. We will see if we can run it later.
      Idk man. We just need events that are fun. Although I think the 10 key chest actually has some fair rewards, it requires zero gameplay.

The community wants reasons to play your game. I'd actually like to have the old fire temple event come back, or the running event. The rewards don't even need to be crazy. Just the requirement to actually play the game for rewards instead of just buying keys and clicking on a chest.

TL;DR. Make us play the game for rewards ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rastekkel ().

• New

Yup, another promo, not an event. The main thing - ancient transformation is locked behind many RNG layers.

RNG to get keys from mini mirash chests, RNG to get RUNE keys from normal chests,
      RNG to get ancient transform,
      RNG to get the right transform for your class.

From 6 chars 45 normal keys, but still 0 rune keys.

Very disappointed. The flower event was awesome because you knew how much work you need to put in to get something. You could easily get 1 legendary item and if you wanted second you could calculate how much PvP quests you will have to complete. With this event I will have to grind mirash every week with as many chars as i can and I still don't know if i get it.
      RNG is cancer
    • New

twardy wrote:

I dont even understand this chest event. You want me to buy a lot of Luna to reset Mirash entries? ?(
      Yes, yes they do... Since the boxes quite literally never give those good keys, the entire event is for A) P2W people to get the nice boxes and B) to make you waste all your luna from VETs for the worst benefiting instance kinah/item wise. clever.
    • New

The amount of luna you'd need to use to do all the runs you'd need to run Mirash for to get the entire legendary armour set shows it's not intended to spam mirash to obtain the full set, considering if you spend luna on instances it's best to do endgame ones. Especially since you'll get better gear there.
      The event is probably just for people getting a few parts to finish an armour set.
    • New

Senpai wrote:

The amount of luna you'd need to use to do all the runs you'd need to run Mirash for to get the entire legendary armour set shows it's not intended to spam mirash to obtain the full set, considering if you spend luna on instances it's best to do endgame ones. Especially since you'll get better gear there.
      The event is probably just for people getting a few parts to finish an armour set.
      Nice try, but no:
      1. Nobody need armor without crit strike/spell
      2. Spend Luna to get KEYS.
    • New

Senpai wrote:

Ah for keys, yeah.
      So you see or more don’t see logic in it. If we would have keys in end game instances that would be really lovelly. But nope lets make players angry cuz why not.
      At first days of patch I was happy woth events like that. Not aggresiv and I had time to do my stuff. Now its like ok we gonna give them sth so they can stfu but lets give more to shop. Im afraid now whats gonna happen with shugo tomb if its gonna go like that.

In old days like 4.x gear was also not treadable etc but events were more rewarding for players. I just hope we can have 7.0 really fast.

Btw. @Senpai do you know if we gonna have any good event bedore 6.5 hits??
    • New

zerghunter68 wrote:

Yup, another promo, not an event. The main thing - ancient transformation is locked behind many RNG layers.

RNG to get keys from mini mirash chests, RNG to get RUNE keys from normal chests,
      RNG to get ancient transform,
      RNG to get the right transform for your class.

From 6 chars 45 normal keys, but still 0 rune keys.

Very disappointed. The flower event was awesome because you knew how much work you need to put in to get something. You could easily get 1 legendary item and if you wanted second you could calculate how much PvP quests you will have to complete. With this event I will have to grind mirash every week with as many chars as i can and I still don't know if i get it.
      I want to see more events like the flower event, would be nice to have a harder event as well where maybe you could just get 1 ultimate item if you actually worked for it., but there woul dhave to be compensation or items to get for those who just missed out on succeeding.