Enchanting Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pink Omega wrote:

it would give u a chance to somewhat catch up
      chance to catch up - its enchantment rates of 6.5 and more chances to get pvp stones (in 6.5 ofc)
      f2p player have 2-8 legendary pve stones (almost all of them) per week. So your words trash talk.
      And suggest like that more looks like "I didnt ench my gear so I need event and dont care about other players"
    • Ydri wrote:

Pink Omega wrote:

it would give u a chance to somewhat catch up
      chance to catch up - its enchantment rates of 6.5 and more chances to get pvp stones (in 6.5 ofc)f2p player have 2-8 legendary pve stones (almost all of them) per week. So your words trash talk.
      And suggest like that more looks like "I didnt ench my gear so I need event and dont care about other players"
      lol listen here kid i got trash gear too like 5 or 6 items legendary and i would still like this event
    • u too young to call me kid. Watch your speech

Sure u want that event. Everybody want. Only you need to think not about yourself, but about the consequences.
      Aion 6.+ - its
      if u want something from PVP - do PVP
      if u want something from PVE - do PVE

Lets GF take all pvp stones from broker, veteran rewards etc. Make equal odds for everyone and only after that they can add that event.
      If u think that u will feel yourself in comfort with few red pieces or almost full legendary with that event - u are wrong. Comfort in this new patch is nothing.
      Ru players made some tests
      4gameforum.com/threads/707901/page-6
      Translate it and u will get some answers about stats and how many parts +0 +10+15 have more dmg etc

I have nothing more to add. If they add that event - you will cry, but you do not recognize that

Game partsp2w playersf2p players
      1. Brokertons of kinah, easy to get a lot of stonespoor creatures
      2. Veteran rewardsCredit crard give opportunity to make 10-20 accounts 8 characters. Up them 80/80.
      Get stones from all of them
      poor creatures
      3. Events99% events p2w. Credit card give opportunity to get everything but its expensivepoor creatures
      4. Craftdont carelow drop, hard to get/make,
      monopoly materials from greed ppl,
      faction balance for Anomos

At this moment they are constrained by the ench system and u want give them that event...
      ignorant slaves coub.com/view/1beyrd

note: and that post last in this thread. Just wrote to be sure that some slowmo ppl get the point
    • F2P will never be full ultimate in 6.x, maybe they will be full leggendary with 2-3 ultimate piece don't more, other people with dozens account 80/80 thanks to the beautiful reset will be already full ultimate this month.

This is why i'm playing less cause i don't have dozens accounts 80/80, i do many dreds for what? 2-3 stones for week meanwhile people with dozens accounts without playing the game is full, nice move reset again the veterans really
    • New

my 2cts is that time has come to stop opposing p2w p2p f2p players as the game is going downhill because of game concept since 5.x and actual patch is the worse one ever.

content is scarce and there is no more challenge as challenge has been replaced with frustration

in every game there is a limiting factor, like time to gather IG currency or do x instances or x RVR runs to get your gear (and have fun by the way)

now everything gets ruined by the new frustrating limiting factors like:

RNG (NCSOFT)
      essential items impossible to obtain without a mortgage on your house due to shop boxes RNG (Gameforge) forcing players to play in slomo while some 'lucky' ones plays normally
      essential stuff like kinah, drops, crafted items, impossible to share with your characters in the same account or with other players(NCSOFT)
      very poor pve and pvp content (NCSOFT)
      the loot system (NCSOFT) every single instance or pve activity promotes greediness and ninja behavior and a return to the lootboxes is urgently needed (ikw it won't happen :/ )

add to this the fact that the patch was designed to be a pure cheap shop patch but our shop does not follow that direction (Gameforge)

in other words we need a return to a system like in before the 4.5 patch, with new content, more maps more real instances with a real strategy and not just hit a mannequin until he dies . same for pvp.