Enchanting Event

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • We living in time where all conversations depends on internet speed.
      I do not want to insult or offend anybody but in our time updates/fixes cant take more time than 1-3 hours (including patch rate by mail)
    • Ydri wrote:

      We living in time where all conversations depends on internet speed.
      I do not want to insult or offend anybody but in our time updates/fixes cant take more time than 1-3 hours (including patch rate by mail)
      I heard a conversation before about maintenances. They try everything in-game (specially changes and events) to see there is no bugs and everything works fine, so maybe it causes time to finish maintenance some long. But you are right, I remember years ago maintenances took only 2 hours. If we compare those days' and today's Internet speed and computers' speed, we must argue about it.
      Lifetime Daeva since 2009
    • Hatsuo wrote:

      I heard a conversation before about maintenances. They try everything in-game (specially changes and events) to see there is no bugs and everything works fine, so maybe it causes time to finish maintenance some long. But you are right, I remember years ago maintenances took only 2 hours. If we compare those days' and today's Internet speed and computers' speed, we must argue about it.
      I am not saying about maintenances. I telling about 6.5 ench rates, sand shop prices and gold ingots prices (etc).
      Get answer to mail, download patch, install patch, check problems at test server and use new fixes with "hot maintenance" not a big deal
    • Ydri wrote:

      Hatsuo wrote:

      I heard a conversation before about maintenances. They try everything in-game (specially changes and events) to see there is no bugs and everything works fine, so maybe it causes time to finish maintenance some long. But you are right, I remember years ago maintenances took only 2 hours. If we compare those days' and today's Internet speed and computers' speed, we must argue about it.
      I am not saying about maintenances. I telling about 6.5 ench rates, sand shop prices and gold ingots prices (etc).Get answer to mail, download patch, install patch, check problems at test server and use new fixes with "hot maintenance" not a big deal
      Oh ok sorry, you are right, there is a long way to be fixed those things..
      Lifetime Daeva since 2009